Windows 10: I brought forza horizon 4 fortune island and I can't download because of error code:0x80070005

Discus and support I brought forza horizon 4 fortune island and I can't download because of error code:0x80070005 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I brought forza horizon 4 fortune island and I can't download because of error code:0x80070005... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by luka sanikidze, Jun 13, 2021.

1. I brought forza horizon 4 fortune island and I can't download because of error code:0x80070005

I brought forza horizon 4 fortune island and I can't download because of error code:0x80070005

:)

luka sanikidze, Jun 13, 2021

2. Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island not working

So i installed Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island, but every time i try travelling to the dlc map, it say i have to install it first, so then i push "install" after a few seconds it says, it has been installed, but i still cant play it.

ErikNissen, Jun 13, 2021
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island

Okay so I've got the FH4 Ultimate Edition and the Fortune Island was supposed to launch 2 and a half hours ago here in Romania. I read somewhere on the internet that the game version must be PC: 1.228.387.2,
    mine is 1.216.279.2. From the windows store i dont have any update to do or anything, the Fortune Island is there, but when I install it, it says ''Error'', I don't even see in the in-game map. Any help?

CopilulAladin, Jun 13, 2021
  4. I brought forza horizon 4 fortune island and I can't download because of error code:0x80070005

fortune island DLC

i recently purchased the fortune island DLC from microsoft /xbox for my windows 10 pc. it says i own it, but will not install. i bought forza horizon 4 when it first came out, now i ordered the update and it will not install. any ideas????? please help
    with any advice

jamesblanyar, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

I brought forza horizon 4 fortune island and I can't download because of error code:0x80070005

1. I brought forza horizon 4 fortune island and I can't download because of error code:0x80070005 - Similar Threads - brought forza horizon

2. I can't download forza horizon 4 from microsoft store because

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't download forza horizon 4 from microsoft store because: I have tried everything I have seen from other people having the same problem, but nothing works. I hope I can get help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-forza-horizon-4-from-microsoft/80bb5bff-1341-456d-8e4c-935ddf0729cb
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Download Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Download Error: Hi, I already played Forza Horizon 4 before on this exact device Windows 10 PC. I needed some space so I removed it. When I now try to download I have the Ultimate Edition it keeps getting an error To be exact: Code: 0x803FB107. I keep getting errors on the additional...
  4. I can't download forza horizon 4 from the microsoft store because

I can't download forza horizon 4 from the microsoft store because: I can't download forza horizon 4 from the microsoft store, because i dont have space on my ssd and i can't select my hdd I have tried everything that i have seen from other people having the same problem, but nothing works I can't select my hdd for my new downloads,...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island not working: So i installed Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island, but every time i try travelling to the dlc map, it say i have to install it first, so then i push "install" after a few seconds it says, it has been installed, but i still cant play it....
  6. Microsoft Store Error 0x80070005 with Forza Horizon 4

Microsoft Store Error 0x80070005 with Forza Horizon 4: A few hours ago I posted a question (I wasn't able to download/install any of the apps(tried downloading the FH4 and State of Decay 2 with my Xbox pass and it goes to 90%), I finish up with error message 0x80070005). Solution was to execute a command ,,Get-AppxPackage...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island not working: Hi, So I bought the DLC on the store, downloaded it and supposedly it's installed. However when I launch the game and try to access the DLC content, it redirects me to the store page to buy the software. Do I need to do something special to make it work?...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island: Okay so I've got the FH4 Ultimate Edition and the Fortune Island was supposed to launch 2 and a half hours ago here in Romania. I read somewhere on the internet that the game version must be PC: 1.228.387.2, mine is somewhere 1.225. From the windows store i dont have any...
  9. I can't get Forza Horizon 4 to download

I can't get Forza Horizon 4 to download: I keep getting this error when trying to preload the Ultimate Edition of Forza Horizon 4: 0x87E107D7 It does the same thing for Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition. Forza Motorsports 7 installs just fine, and so does any other game on pc. If you know how to fix it please send...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 download problem: I pre ordered the Forza Horizon 4 standard edition on 1st October, but the download seems to never end. It keeps on increasing and increasing. Please tell me a way !! One more thing.... I am never going to buy anything on microsoft store again !!...