Windows 10: I brought Hazard platoon fortnite pack and didnt receive it.

Discus and support I brought Hazard platoon fortnite pack and didnt receive it. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i play fortnite on pc , i brought th ehazard platton pack coz had a gift card but didnt receive the costume and v bucks , its been 2 hrs , please do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rohit.3, Jun 5, 2021.

1. Rohit.3 Win User

I brought Hazard platoon fortnite pack and didnt receive it.

i play fortnite on pc , i brought th ehazard platton pack coz had a gift card but didnt receive the costume and v bucks , its been 2 hrs , please do help . i need to receive it

:)

Rohit.3, Jun 5, 2021

2. i bought the new yellow jacket starter pack on fortnite

i bought a the new yellow jacket starter pack on fortnite and i didn't receive it i try'd restarting my game and it still hasn't given it to me any suggestions. it took the money out of my account but i didn't get the starter pack

tylervanbridger, Jun 5, 2021
  3. Dexavo Win User
    Where is my fortnite starter pack?

I just redeem a gift code of Fortnite Starter Pack and when I get on the game it doesn't show up. Where my gift are? I NEED IT

Dexavo, Jun 5, 2021
  4. I brought Hazard platoon fortnite pack and didnt receive it.

Fortnite Metal Team leader pack

I purchased the Metal Team Leader Pack for fortnite using the Microsoft Store. It seems that this is only for XBOX and I play on PC. Is there any way to refund this purchase and can this product not be bought for PC on the MS store?

johnjohnsonMRC, Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

I brought Hazard platoon fortnite pack and didnt receive it.

1. I brought Hazard platoon fortnite pack and didnt receive it. - Similar Threads - brought Hazard platoon

2. How can i refund fortnite crew, i didnt want it anyway

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i refund fortnite crew, i didnt want it anyway: i havent played for 2 hours yet. any help appreciated: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-refund-fortnite-crew-i-didnt-want-it/1774869f-536c-4f9b-b088-24d1ff7727b9
  3. How can i refund fortnite crew, i didnt want it anyway

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i refund fortnite crew, i didnt want it anyway: i havent played for 2 hours yet. any help appreciated: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-refund-fortnite-crew-i-didnt-want-it/1774869f-536c-4f9b-b088-24d1ff7727b9
  4. MIDI is Not a Security Hazard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MIDI is Not a Security Hazard: By modifying Windows' HID drivers to only allow one app to connect to any device at a time, you've screwed your music production community big time. You've removed the ability to have MIDI controller configuration software connected at the same time as a DAW or virtual...
  5. MIDI is Not a Security Hazard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MIDI is Not a Security Hazard: By modifying Windows' HID drivers to only allow one app to connect to any device at a time, you've screwed your music production community big time. You've removed the ability to have MIDI controller configuration software connected at the same time as a DAW or virtual...
  6. Fps drop in games and i didnt receive Known Issue RollbackKIR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fps drop in games and i didnt receive Known Issue RollbackKIR: Hi,I am getting fps drops and stuttering since one month after KB5001330 update i reinstalled my windows many times but i didnt receive Known issue Rollback i have verified my Registry i didnt receive known issue rollback update i also updated to Windows 10 21H1 feature and...
  7. Where is my fortnite starter pack?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where is my fortnite starter pack?: I just redeem a gift code of Fortnite Starter Pack and when I get on the game it doesn't show up. Where my gift are? I NEED IT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-fortnite-starter-pack/a444be7d-af6c-4078-9897-8da763453a70
  8. Fortnite Metal Team leader pack

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fortnite Metal Team leader pack: I purchased the Metal Team Leader Pack for fortnite using the Microsoft Store. It seems that this is only for XBOX and I play on PC. Is there any way to refund this purchase and can this product not be bought for PC on the MS store?...
  9. Minecraft Starter Pack Minecoins not received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Starter Pack Minecoins not received: Hello, I recently purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection. And I received all the Texture Packs and Skins available with it but havent received the 700 Minecoins which is included in the Pack. Anywhere I should receive it or Activate it to get it in my...
  10. i bought the new yellow jacket starter pack on fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i bought the new yellow jacket starter pack on fortnite: i bought a the new yellow jacket starter pack on fortnite and i didn't receive it i try'd restarting my game and it still hasn't given it to me any suggestions. it took the money out of my account but i didn't get the starter pack...