Windows 10: I brought windows 10 home on the internet from microsoft but got got windows 10 Pro do I...

Discus and support I brought windows 10 home on the internet from microsoft but got got windows 10 Pro do I... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I brought windows 10 home on the internet from microsoft but got got windows 10 Pro do I owe more money... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NoelWindsor, Jan 10, 2020.

1. I brought windows 10 home on the internet from microsoft but got got windows 10 Pro do I...

I brought windows 10 home on the internet from microsoft but got got windows 10 Pro do I owe more money

:)

NoelWindsor, Jan 10, 2020
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

I brought windows 10 home on the internet from microsoft but got got windows 10 Pro do I... wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. Microsoft to Introduce Windows 10 Pro for Workstation PCs

Microsoft is seemingly going to introduce another version of their Windows 10 operating system. After introducing Windows 10 S earlier in the year, followed by the "Chinafinitive" Windows 10 China Government Edition, the company is seemingly responding to specific market demands of professionals and enterprises. The new Windows 10 Pro for Workstation PCs (which was first leaked by Microsoft itself through an erroneous upload to the Insider Program) will apparently come in two variants, a standard variant, and the N variant, which is built to comply with EU regulations.

The new Windows 10 Pro for Workstation PCs will introduce ReFS, the successor to the tried and true NTFS file system. The new ReFS is designed for fault-tolerance and is optimized for handling large data volume, including auto-correcting capabilities and backwards-compatibility with NTFS. Additionally, Microsoft is baking in SMB Direct protocol file sharing in Windows 10 Pro for Workstation which allows for high throughput, low latency and low CPU utilization when accessing network shares. It will also introduce support for systems with up to four CPUs (up from Windows 10 and Windows 10 Pro dual CPU limit) and 6 TB of RAM.

I brought windows 10 home on the internet from microsoft but got got windows 10 Pro do I... 616dcdd0eadc_thm.jpg

Source: ETeknix

Raevenlord, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

I brought windows 10 home on the internet from microsoft but got got windows 10 Pro do I...

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

I brought windows 10 home on the internet from microsoft but got got windows 10 Pro do I...

1. I brought windows 10 home on the internet from microsoft but got got windows 10 Pro do I... - Similar Threads - brought home internet

2. I got Windows 10 home and i would like to update to 10 pro. i have a key code for 10 pro...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got Windows 10 home and i would like to update to 10 pro. i have a key code for 10 pro...: I got Windows 10 home and i would like to update to 10 pro. i have a key code for 10 pro but it seems not exepting it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-windows-10-home-and-i-would-like-to-update/9a932b2f-895e-4464-984a-ebf2398ea261
  3. I got Windows 10 home and i would like to update to 10 pro. i have a key code for 10 pro...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I got Windows 10 home and i would like to update to 10 pro. i have a key code for 10 pro...: I got Windows 10 home and i would like to update to 10 pro. i have a key code for 10 pro but it seems not exepting it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-windows-10-home-and-i-would-like-to-update/9a932b2f-895e-4464-984a-ebf2398ea261
  4. I got Windows 10 home and i would like to update to 10 pro. i have a key code for 10 pro...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. bought windows 10 home but got windows 10 pro education

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bought windows 10 home but got windows 10 pro education: I just bought a windows 10 home which of course came with the product key but after trying to use the product key, it did not activate and said about an error. I updated everything and downloaded the tools or something that was said relevant to the activation on windows 10,...
  6. Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro got Enterprise instead

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro got Enterprise instead: I went through the Microsoft store to upgrade my Windows 10 Home systems to Pro but I've had two of them upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise and are asking for activation. I never selected Enterprise wasn't an option how do I get the Windows 10 Pro key that I ordered installed?...
  7. I purchased windows 10 pro for upgrading from home basic but no product key received .i got...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I purchased windows 10 pro for upgrading from home basic but no product key received .i got...: I purchased windows 10 pro for upgrading from home basic but no product key received .i got order number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-windows-10-pro-for-upgrading-from-home/a9ae6942-fa5c-46e2-98c0-48af3c877b82
  8. why i pay for windows 10 pro i it got download window 10 home?

why i pay for windows 10 pro i it got download window 10 home?: question why i pay for windows 10 pro i it got download window 10 home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10/2ebfde95-35b7-4a4e-be5b-ff2c1751f886
  9. Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home, got Enterprise that is not activated instead.

Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home, got Enterprise that is not activated instead.: Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home, got Enterprise that is not activated instead. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi/6d21d6d7-1500-4458-b69f-3ee07b1f66c0
  10. Got Win 10 Home instead of Pro

Got Win 10 Home instead of Pro: Have a HP Spectre x2 laptop/tablet that came with Win 8 OEM installed, updated it to Win 8.1 Pro with one of my MSDN keys and all was Ok. Just recently upgraded to Win 10 and expected to get Win 10 Pro but got Win 10 Home. Don't know if anyone has seen this before but would...