Windows 10: I built a pc and it says i have not installed windows yet

Discus and support I built a pc and it says i have not installed windows yet in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Whenever I restart my pc, after a while, my wallpapers go black. Then i go to change them, and then it says that i need to activate windows before I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BozaCar, Feb 9, 2021.

1. I built a pc and it says i have not installed windows yet

Whenever I restart my pc, after a while, my wallpapers go black. Then i go to change them, and then it says that i need to activate windows before I personalize my pc. I try to troubleshoot but nothing happens. Can anyone help me and tell me what i need to do to fix this.

submitted by /u/BozaCar
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BozaCar, Feb 9, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 9, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Feb 9, 2021
  4. I built a pc and it says i have not installed windows yet

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

I built a pc and it says i have not installed windows yet

1. I built a pc and it says i have not installed windows yet - Similar Threads - built says installed

2. I just built my first pc and when I power it on it says it failed to start. I have tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just built my first pc and when I power it on it says it failed to start. I have tried...: I went through and everything is put together correctly. I have a flashdrive to install windows as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-built-my-first-pc-and-when-i-power-it-on-it/b366d553-790a-4e1b-80b7-0fe0067cc447
  3. I just built my first pc and when I power it on it says it failed to start. I have tried...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just built my first pc and when I power it on it says it failed to start. I have tried...: I went through and everything is put together correctly. I have a flashdrive to install windows as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-built-my-first-pc-and-when-i-power-it-on-it/b366d553-790a-4e1b-80b7-0fe0067cc447
  4. I just built my first pc and when I power it on it says it failed to start. I have tried...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I built my first PC and I'm having trouble getting past the Windows 11 installer saying the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I built my first PC and I'm having trouble getting past the Windows 11 installer saying the...: Components:Asrock X570 Taichi motherboardRyzen 9 3900X CPU2x HyperX 3200 DDR4 16GB RAMSamsung 980 Pro 500GB NVMe M.2 SSDXFX Radeon RX 6800 XT Merc 319 GPUI have been into the BIOS and enabled fTPM and Secure Boot but still get the message that my device isn't meeting the...
  6. I built my first PC and I'm having trouble getting past the Windows 11 installer saying the...

I built my first PC and I'm having trouble getting past the Windows 11 installer saying the...: Components:Asrock X570 Taichi motherboardRyzen 9 3900X CPU2x HyperX 3200 DDR4 16GB RAMSamsung 980 Pro 500GB NVMe M.2 SSDXFX Radeon RX 6800 XT Merc 319 GPUI have been into the BIOS and enabled fTPM and Secure Boot but still get the message that my device isn't meeting the...
  7. I have Windows 11 installed, but yet it tells me my PC is incompatible??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 11 installed, but yet it tells me my PC is incompatible??: I have Windows 11 installed but yet it tells me my PC is incompatible ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-11-installed-but-yet-it-tells-me-my/9c218fbd-a3b1-4289-af0f-d9d2e0b252f5
  8. I have Windows 11 installed, but yet it tells me my PC is incompatible??

I have Windows 11 installed, but yet it tells me my PC is incompatible??: I have Windows 11 installed but yet it tells me my PC is incompatible ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-11-installed-but-yet-it-tells-me-my/9c218fbd-a3b1-4289-af0f-d9d2e0b252f5
  9. Says I have apps from another PC on my E:Drive, yet I have personally deleted all of the MS...

Says I have apps from another PC on my E:Drive, yet I have personally deleted all of the MS...: Recently I bought Xbox game pass ultimate, but I'm having trouble downloading any apps. I am able to download anything on my C:Drive, but it won't allow me to switch to my E:Drive to download new apps, because it says that there are apps from another PC. Yet I have checked...
  10. It says I don’t have the requirements yet my pc literally has better

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It says I don’t have the requirements yet my pc literally has better: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wyagtsvvs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gnmyix/it_says_i_dont_have_the_requirements_yet_my_pc/