Windows 10: I buy minecraft java edition but did not receive it

Discus and support I buy minecraft java edition but did not receive it in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I wanted to buy a minecraft java edition. When I wrote my card info and pressed later it wrote that a error occurred. But when I look at my bank... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Aslan Kasymbekov, Jun 19, 2020.

1. I buy minecraft java edition but did not receive it

I wanted to buy a minecraft java edition. When I wrote my card info and pressed later it wrote that a error occurred. But when I look at my bank account I notice that my money gone. All in all I paid the money but not receive the game.

my mojang gmail - *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Please give back my money or give me the game.

EDIT- The mojang took my money twice. I mean it took from my bank account money twice.

:)

Aslan Kasymbekov, Jun 19, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Not received download email for Minecraft Java Edition

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you have not received the download email for Minecraft Java Edition. Adding to
    Smittychat.’s suggestions, if you have purchased the game from Mojang, I would suggest you to contact the Minecraft team by
    submitting a request.

For more information, see
    Minecraft Troubleshooting

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 19, 2020
  4. I buy minecraft java edition but did not receive it

minecraft java edition

I have minecraft java edition on my old computer and recently I got a new computer can i get minecraft java edition on the other computer or do i have to pay for it again

TippyWhisper978, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

I buy minecraft java edition but did not receive it

1. I buy minecraft java edition but did not receive it - Similar Threads - buy minecraft java

2. Unable to buy Minecraft Java Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to buy Minecraft Java Edition: So i bought the pass to buy both Java and Bedrock edition. I have played Bedrock easily and I'm able to do that, but I really wanted to play with mods so I tried to download Java. When I click on Java Edition in the launcher it says buy now. I click on buying the deluxe...
  3. Unable to buy Minecraft Java Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to buy Minecraft Java Edition: So i bought the pass to buy both Java and Bedrock edition. I have played Bedrock easily and I'm able to do that, but I really wanted to play with mods so I tried to download Java. When I click on Java Edition in the launcher it says buy now. I click on buying the deluxe...
  4. I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again: My parents bought me Minecraft Java edition 1 year ago. Today I wanted to play Minecraft, but it says to "buy" it again. Im 100% sure im logged in the same Microsoft account when my parents were buying Minecraft. Pls help...
  5. I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again

I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again: My parents bought me Minecraft Java edition 1 year ago. Today I wanted to play Minecraft, but it says to "buy" it again. Im 100% sure im logged in the same Microsoft account when my parents were buying Minecraft. Pls help...
  6. I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. My parent buyed this but Minecraft java and bedrock edition but it says buy

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My parent buyed this but Minecraft java and bedrock edition but it says buy: Hold onIt looks like your parent approved this. Check with them in a bit.0UXoUgj0G4+6LqTXQMmc5t.24.2Tue, 19 Jul 2022 11:26:23 GMT when i buy this message comes please can you tell me how to fix it...
  8. My parent buyed this but Minecraft java and bedrock edition but it says buy

My parent buyed this but Minecraft java and bedrock edition but it says buy: Hold onIt looks like your parent approved this. Check with them in a bit.0UXoUgj0G4+6LqTXQMmc5t.24.2Tue, 19 Jul 2022 11:26:23 GMT when i buy this message comes please can you tell me how to fix it...
  9. Buying Minecraft Java Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buying Minecraft Java Edition: Hey, i'm having trouble buying Minecraft Java Edition, I have the necessary funds and all that, and I've made sure my info is all correct, so I don't understand why I can't buy the game, It just says something along the lines of "Error, verify account information and try...
  10. Not received download email for Minecraft Java Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not received download email for Minecraft Java Edition: Hello, buy the Minecraft Java Edition on December 24, and I haven't been sent the download email, which is what puts it to help. I wanted to know if it's a failure because of party inges or because the page is failing because I've been waiting 2 days for the mail. A greeting...