Windows 10: i buyed a headset that has jute one wire. i want to config it with my computer but i cant...

Discus and support i buyed a headset that has jute one wire. i want to config it with my computer but i cant... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i have ak17 gaming headset and when im using aux cable , headset cant recognize left sounds and right sounds and when i dont use aux cable , my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mahdi karimi, Mar 19, 2024.

1. i buyed a headset that has jute one wire. i want to config it with my computer but i cant...

i have ak17 gaming headset and when im using aux cable , headset cant recognize left sounds and right sounds and when i dont use aux cable , my microphone doesnt working please help me!!!

:)

mahdi karimi, Mar 19, 2024
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue i buyed a headset that has jute one wire. i want to config it with my computer but i cant... :p

cadaveca, Mar 19, 2024
  3. wired headsets for 6350

Spec says the 6350 uses a 2.5mm uhj audio connector. On the nokia website, no wired headsets are listed as compatible. Is that a mistake on the website, or the available 2.5 mm wired headsets really not compatible? I've got a generic 2.5mm headset (for
    my home phone) and it seems to work fine (except that there is no answer button).

What do I have to know when shopping for a wired headset that works with this phone? Would like one that has two ear buds, and answer button and maybe volume control.

jice00---01, Mar 19, 2024
  4. ojohnson Win User

i buyed a headset that has jute one wire. i want to config it with my computer but i cant...

Wired Stereo Headset

I have a wired stereo headset made for mobile phones. I just bought a Moto Q9c and I am trying to use the headset. Whenever I play any sound it is coming from the phone, not the headset. Does anybody have any suggestions on what I am doing wrong? Thanks
    in advance.

ojohnson, Mar 19, 2024
Thema:

i buyed a headset that has jute one wire. i want to config it with my computer but i cant...

1. i buyed a headset that has jute one wire. i want to config it with my computer but i cant... - Similar Threads - buyed headset has

2. i buyed a headset that has jute one wire. i want to config it with my computer but i cant...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i buyed a headset that has jute one wire. i want to config it with my computer but i cant...: i have ak17 gaming headset and when im using aux cable , headset cant recognize left sounds and right sounds and when i dont use aux cable , my microphone doesnt working please help me!!!...
  3. i buyed a headset that has jute one wire. i want to config it with my computer but i cant...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i buyed a headset that has jute one wire. i want to config it with my computer but i cant...: i have ak17 gaming headset and when im using aux cable , headset cant recognize left sounds and right sounds and when i dont use aux cable , my microphone doesnt working please help me!!!...
  4. I do not want to buy this

I do not want to buy this: I do not want to buy this Windows 11. Please give my money back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-want-to-buy-this/96eff6d9-adad-446b-a1a3-be787d7aa0d9
  5. I do not want to buy this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not want to buy this: I do not want to buy this Windows 11. Please give my money back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-want-to-buy-this/96eff6d9-adad-446b-a1a3-be787d7aa0d9
  6. My computer currently has windows 8. I want to buy and install windows 10 now.

My computer currently has windows 8. I want to buy and install windows 10 now.: My computer currently has windows 8. I want to buy and install windows 10 now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-currently-has-windows-8-i-want-to-buy/2a3e3b3d-7e95-4ca2-a499-6d81fc392a3b
  7. there is a game i cant buy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there is a game i cant buy: there is a game i cant buy and i got this text Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info...
  8. there is a game i cant buy

there is a game i cant buy: there is a game i cant buy and i got this text Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info...
  9. How do I connect a wired headset to my PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I connect a wired headset to my PC?: I have my stealth 700 turtle beach headset wired by usb to my pc, but they won’t connect. they’re listed under “other devices”. I can’t select them for audio input or output. submitted by /u/Jackal_Main_0224 [link] [comments]...
  10. I cant buy minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant buy minecraft: I am trying to buy Minecraft on my computer and I have over twenty dollars more than I need on my account, I live in Ontario Canada so as far as I've been told that shouldn't be a problem and nothing is wrong with my bank account or my card or anything with that and yet every...