Windows 10: i by mistake permanently deleted my bluetooth driver how can i get it back

Discus and support i by mistake permanently deleted my bluetooth driver how can i get it back in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; this was back in march i had deleted the bluetooth driver and then it asked to permantly delete so i said yes in a video i had seen i could get it back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Maan150, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Maan150 Win User

i by mistake permanently deleted my bluetooth driver how can i get it back

this was back in march i had deleted the bluetooth driver and then it asked to permantly delete so i said yes in a video i had seen i could get it back but when i rewatched it, it had said not to permanently delete it and i dont know what to do so if i can somehow fix this without paying ill be so glad

:)

Maan150, Dec 29, 2020

2. How to remove old installed driver permanently?

Hi,

I would suggest you follow the below steps to permanently remove the Bluetooth drivers.

Step 1:

Go to search box next to windows icon and type device manager

Step 2:

Under Device manager expand Bluetooth

Step 3:

Right-click on the Bluetooth device for which you want to uninstall the drivers permanently

Step 4:

Then click on Properties and select the Drivers tab

Step 5:

Under drivers tab Click on Uninstall Device

Step 6:

Uninstall Device prompt Tick the box next to Delete the driver software for this device

Step 7:

Click Uninstall & then restart the PC

Step 8:

Restart the PC again and then plug the new Bluetooth device

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Dec 29, 2020
  3. Bluetooth's mobile phone drivers

Hi David,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers as the initial troubleshooting steps and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager
    • Locate Bluetooth drivers, expand, right click and click on Update.
    If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to uninstall
    and re-install the Bluetooth drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Driver’s setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Dec 29, 2020
  4. i by mistake permanently deleted my bluetooth driver how can i get it back

restore permanently deleted folder

How do i restore a folder that was permanently deleted by mistake, please?

JacquelinePrairie, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

i by mistake permanently deleted my bluetooth driver how can i get it back

1. i by mistake permanently deleted my bluetooth driver how can i get it back - Similar Threads - mistake permanently deleted

2. How can I get my audio driver back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my audio driver back: One day my PC crashed and it took off all of my audio inputs I have to have a controller connected or I won't be able to hear and I have to use a good charger or my controller will disconnect and I won't be able to hear. It also deleted everything I had....
  3. How can I get my audio driver back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get my audio driver back: One day my PC crashed and it took off all of my audio inputs I have to have a controller connected or I won't be able to hear and I have to use a good charger or my controller will disconnect and I won't be able to hear. It also deleted everything I had....
  4. How can I get my audio driver back

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. how i can get file back after i deleted it by mistake?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how i can get file back after i deleted it by mistake?: how i can get file back after i deleted it by mistake? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-can-get-file-back-after-i-deleted-it-by/4365c19c-7613-43a0-8660-1cbd904e62f4
  6. how i can get file back after i deleted it by mistake?

how i can get file back after i deleted it by mistake?: how i can get file back after i deleted it by mistake? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-can-get-file-back-after-i-deleted-it-by/4365c19c-7613-43a0-8660-1cbd904e62f4
  7. Delete a bitlocker partition by mistake - can I get it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete a bitlocker partition by mistake - can I get it back: By a big mistake, I ended up working on my Backup USB hard drive which is encrypted with Bitlocker. There I happen to delete the "volume" partition so it now stands as 5 TB unallocated space - then I stopped everything when I suddenly discovered it. That's it, the disk has...
  8. Delete a bitlocker partition by mistake - can I get it back

Delete a bitlocker partition by mistake - can I get it back: By a big mistake, I ended up working on my Backup USB hard drive which is encrypted with Bitlocker. There I happen to delete the "volume" partition so it now stands as 5 TB unallocated space - then I stopped everything when I suddenly discovered it. That's it, the disk has...
  9. Delete a bitlocker partition by mistake - can I get it back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. I uninstalled OneDrive by mistake. How to get it back?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I uninstalled OneDrive by mistake. How to get it back?: I uninstalled OneDrive by mistake from Settings > Apps. How to get it back to File Explorer in the side panel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstalled-onedrive-by-mistake-how-to-get-it/28f38d34-ea0f-47b5-a704-6dc32d9aa080