Windows 10: I called support and got the callback. the agent was not a support agent

Discus and support I called support and got the callback. the agent was not a support agent in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The only support to address Windows 10 internet connection failures. I received was a new case number. No one is answering at this point. Note, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Steve300Z, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Steve300Z Win User

I called support and got the callback. the agent was not a support agent

The only support to address Windows 10 internet connection failures. I received was a new case number. No one is answering at this point.

Note, the internet has been around for almost 30 years and Windows still can't handle it.

:)

Steve300Z, Nov 16, 2019

2. Inappropriate Support from the agent..?

I agree Sir but the agent tried to rate herself in the feedback page and she forcibly closed everything .

atleast the agent should have took permission before deleting and educate the customer that their will be no issue in doing such ...!!

Sir i have sorted the issue in my device but my issue is about the support team . If someone looks up the old cases they will come to know how the agents supporting their customers , many people are facing the same problem "
    i certainly felt that agent had no proper knowledge about what she was doing " Sorry to say that .

Thank You for your support and replies

udaykumar5, Nov 16, 2019
  3. Inappropriate Support from the agent..?

i recently took a support from Microsoft agent and she spoiled my computer, i asked her to increase the size of my c drive but she ended up deleting the windows update and she close all the website ,also the feedback page and she shutdown my system forcibly
    . i requested for the reference number but she never gave me one ..! SHE DISCONNECTED ME FROM EVERYTHING . agent never acknowledged to any of my request and was busy doing her things and due to her i missed my class session . Please Take my case favorably
    because there might be many people like me who seek for proper support and agents like this are creating bad impression on Microsoft..!!!

I called support and got the callback. the agent was not a support agent f2baa32a-76d7-4e01-a5d4-8bde9b145dac?upload=true.png

udaykumar5, Nov 16, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Disable Virtual Agent

Hi,

The Virtual Agent on the support page of Microsoft is a feature and part of the web page. If you really want to disable it, you can refer to the steps provided by other community member in this thread as a workaround. If you want the support page of Microsoft
    to have an option to disable the Virtual Agent, you can refer to the reply of
    Mark Isi

Regards.

Argel Obm, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

1. I called support and got the callback. the agent was not a support agent - Similar Threads - called support got

2. "chat with a support agent"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "chat with a support agent": Why I don`t have "chat with a support agent" option? I have serios problem caused by you microsoft and yet I even can`t talk to anyone on your officials in person? Really? Is this how you care about your customers? Answer me now!...
  3. "chat with a support agent"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "chat with a support agent": Why I don`t have "chat with a support agent" option? I have serios problem caused by you microsoft and yet I even can`t talk to anyone on your officials in person? Really? Is this how you care about your customers? Answer me now!...
  4. Support agent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Support agent: Why is it so hard to actually contact someone within Microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-agent/2b43f4ba-75c7-43de-bb27-bb4bf341c421
  5. Support agent

Support agent: Why is it so hard to actually contact someone within Microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-agent/2b43f4ba-75c7-43de-bb27-bb4bf341c421
  6. Support agent

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. agent tech support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    agent tech support: I need somebody to help me update my windows and get my apps i download to instal correctly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/agent-tech-support/9c439628-bebe-43f9-afc6-f661fd9c7525
  8. agent tech support

agent tech support: I need somebody to help me update my windows and get my apps i download to instal correctly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/agent-tech-support/9c439628-bebe-43f9-afc6-f661fd9c7525
  9. unknowledgeable support agent

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unknowledgeable support agent: i contacted the microsoft agent[NITIN JOSHI] about an issue related to the antimarlware scan service occupying most of my cpu usage, and that guy asked my permission for remote session. I said yes, after that he started a search on the browser, "How to stop antimalware scan...
  10. unknowledgeable support agent

in Windows 10 Customization
    unknowledgeable support agent: i contacted the microsoft agent[NITIN JOSHI] about an issue related to the antimarlware scan service occupying most of my cpu usage, and that guy asked my permission for remote session. I said yes, after that he started a search on the browser, "How to stop antimalware scan...