Windows 10: I can block any app but Roblox, Can you help?

Discus and support I can block any app but Roblox, Can you help? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I already tried: Uninstall and re-install. Unblock and block again. Restart session. Restart pc. None of this worked. This only happens with... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Juan Carlos Da Silva, Apr 18, 2020.

1. I can block any app but Roblox, Can you help?

I already tried:

Uninstall and re-install.

Unblock and block again.

Restart session.

Restart pc.

None of this worked.

This only happens with Roblox, I can block any other app.

:)

Juan Carlos Da Silva, Apr 18, 2020

2. blocking apps

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Log in to https://familysafety.microsoft.com/ using your Microsoft Email account.
    • Find the user that is correspond to the computer account on the Windows that you are having issue with.
    • Click on "App Restrictions".
    • Under App Restrictions, click on "App list".
    • Here, you can Allow or Block the Apps/Games that you want.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Roblox

Roblox Help.

My friend accidentally blocked Roblox, the website. How do I unblock it? Thank you.

DiyaPangeni, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

I can block any app but Roblox, Can you help?

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

I can block any app but Roblox, Can you help?

1. I can block any app but Roblox, Can you help? - Similar Threads - block app Roblox

2. Can you help with this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help with this: I bought a Bluetooth adapter and plugged it into my pc and then my wifi wasn’t working correctly as in none of my apps were connecting to internet except google chrome and the adapter made Bluetooth turn on but it couldn’t pair to ant controllers....
  3. Can you help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you help?: My Lenovo IdeaPad 1 laptop has been acting up lately.For some reason, this happened a month ago and still continues. Basically, my laptop keeps scrolling windows even when auto scroll is off, and when I search something in Windows search, it autofills my previous search and...
  4. Can you help me fix the MC Roblox app stuck on this screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me fix the MC Roblox app stuck on this screen?: The MC Store ROBLOX App, It is stuck on "INITIALIZING DEVICE".After that, the app just closes. I have tried resetting and repairing the app but it is still stuck on the loading screen. Can you guys help me?System Information: Device name DESKTOP-0M6Q81K Processor IntelR...
  5. Can you help me fix the MC Roblox app stuck on this screen?

Can you help me fix the MC Roblox app stuck on this screen?: The MC Store ROBLOX App, It is stuck on "INITIALIZING DEVICE".After that, the app just closes. I have tried resetting and repairing the app but it is still stuck on the loading screen. Can you guys help me?System Information: Device name DESKTOP-0M6Q81K Processor IntelR...
  6. My process is getting blocked can you help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My process is getting blocked can you help?: Hi Team,We have endpoint detection applications installed and we are receiving error stating process blocked.Command executed was netsh.exe http add urlacl url=https://+:443/sra_{BA195980-CD49-458b-9E23-C84EE0ADCD75}/...
  7. My process is getting blocked can you help?

My process is getting blocked can you help?: Hi Team,We have endpoint detection applications installed and we are receiving error stating process blocked.Command executed was netsh.exe http add urlacl url=https://+:443/sra_{BA195980-CD49-458b-9E23-C84EE0ADCD75}/...
  8. Can you help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can you help?: Hello! The pc is overheating very fast and whenever that happens i get the blue screen of death, however when it doesn’t overheat I can’t download from Microsoft Store, saying: “Install failed”, I can’t play any spotify songs and i get alot of random lag spikes. It doesn’t...
  9. Can you help?

Can you help?: Hello! The pc is overheating very fast and whenever that happens i get the blue screen of death, however when it doesn’t overheat I can’t download from Microsoft Store, saying: “Install failed”, I can’t play any spotify songs and i get alot of random lag spikes. It doesn’t...
  10. Can Roblox give you a virus?

Can Roblox give you a virus?: can Roblox give you a virus because that is one of my favorite games to play on pc and I want to play it and I want to know if it gives me a virus when i play it because my dad said i can't play any games on the computer so can i get help please so i can prove to my parents...