Windows 10: I can boot to Win10, but my boot is empty

Discus and support I can boot to Win10, but my boot is empty in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi guys! After I restored Macrium backup Win 10 (OS Build 19042.746), the boot looks empty. [img] [img] Is there a way to resolve this? I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by win10g, Feb 22, 2021.

1. win10g Win User

I can boot to Win10, but my boot is empty

Hi guys!

After I restored Macrium backup Win 10 (OS Build 19042.746), the boot looks empty.

I can boot to Win10, but my boot is empty [​IMG]

I can boot to Win10, but my boot is empty [​IMG]

Is there a way to resolve this?

I tried to follow some online guides, but I failed.

Thank you! *Smile

:)

win10g, Feb 22, 2021
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Feb 22, 2021
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Feb 22, 2021
  4. I can boot to Win10, but my boot is empty

Desktop not booting :/

As suggested earlier, pull one stick; boot. Replace the stick and pull the other, boot. Post results.

satindemon4u, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

I can boot to Win10, but my boot is empty

1. I can boot to Win10, but my boot is empty - Similar Threads - boot Win10 boot

2. The msconfig boot tab is empty, and I can't do safe boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The msconfig boot tab is empty, and I can't do safe boot: Hi, I do need some help. This problem started when I converted my disk from MBR to GPT using paragon partition manager. Basically, I wanna upgrade my win 10 to win 11. Apparently, the upgrade failed 0x800703ee. after reading many articles, I just try to solve the problem by...
  3. The msconfig boot tab is empty, and I can't do safe boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The msconfig boot tab is empty, and I can't do safe boot: Hi, I do need some help. This problem started when I converted my disk from MBR to GPT using paragon partition manager. Basically, I wanna upgrade my win 10 to win 11. Apparently, the upgrade failed 0x800703ee. after reading many articles, I just try to solve the problem by...
  4. The msconfig boot tab is empty, and I can't do safe boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't boot into my system win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't boot into my system win10: I am not able to boot into my laptop and i am getting this error. How to fix this[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-boot-into-my-system-win10/8cfbc622-5ab8-4b73-b060-57e8b16dc33b
  6. Boot Win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Boot Win10: I took a computer offline to reload from boot to transfer computer to spouse. Now I can't boot system. Errors and does not read from disc or usb. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-win10/8f7dff19-9c72-46a2-a437-d0bdb575675b
  7. how can I dual boot win10 and win7

how can I dual boot win10 and win7: I upgraded to win 10 on my pc bt I discovered my gaming is too slow, so I want to install win 7 through a system image I created on my second pc( the same type and specs but different username and o.s since I upgraded my main pc from win7 to win10) onto the new...
  8. how can I dual boot win10 with win7

how can I dual boot win10 with win7: simply, will have legal activated copies of each on the same PC in different drives. Right now, I have win 10, but I will have win7 on another drive. 97664
  9. Advance boot options empty

in Windows 10 Support
    Advance boot options empty: I installed Windows 10 Education edition via USB(not an upgrade). Whenever I try to go into the advanced boot menu by holding shift and clicking on restart, the only option I am given is "Turn off your PC". I have formatted and reflashed my computer with an latest windows iso...
  10. Can I stop Win10 hijacking my dual boot options?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I stop Win10 hijacking my dual boot options?: Howdy... I thought I'd stopped Win10 interfering with my dual boot options (selecting Win10 or Win7) but last night showed that disabling Fast Startup isn't enough. Wishing to switch over, I used the “install updates and shut down” option, so I could defer the lengthy...