Windows 10: I can download fonts on my computor but cant download the same one on my laptop

Discus and support I can download fonts on my computor but cant download the same one on my laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to download the font name "Minecraftia". It let me download the same font file on my computer but on my laptop, it won't let me download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ben Jack, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Ben Jack Win User

I can download fonts on my computor but cant download the same one on my laptop

I am trying to download the font name "Minecraftia". It let me download the same font file on my computer but on my laptop, it won't let me download it. It says "Minecraftia is not a valid font file"

:)

Ben Jack, Sep 8, 2020
  2. John Vil Win User

accessing downloaded font

Hello Lori,

To get your downloaded fonts on the list of fonts for Windows 10, kindly follow the steps below:

• Open the Fonts folder by typing fonts on Cortana's search field and press Enter.
    • While the Fonts folder is open, access the folder where your downloaded font is stored.
    • Now that both folders are open, drag and drop your downloaded font from the downloads folder to the Fonts folder.

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Sep 8, 2020
  3. FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Sep 8, 2020
  4. I can download fonts on my computor but cant download the same one on my laptop

Download Windows 10 Font Pack

Thanks for the info but it's not the solution to what I need. It does not include the complete list of fonts originally included in windows 10. In addition to the fact that as it is mentioned in it at the time you restore the system, you will for certain
    lose other information that is unnecessary to delete and could be hard to restore. In previous editions there is a downloadable package with all the fonts which allows you to fix fonts problems without messing around with other configurations. If you follow
    the steps suggested you need to restore corel, acrobat, illustrator, among other programs since each one of them have some unique fonts.

Marco A.Garrido - Live, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

I can download fonts on my computor but cant download the same one on my laptop

1. I can download fonts on my computor but cant download the same one on my laptop - Similar Threads - download fonts computor

2. Can I delete free fonts that I downloaded compressed zip files from my downloads folder...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I delete free fonts that I downloaded compressed zip files from my downloads folder...: Can I delete free fonts that I downloaded compressed zip files from my downloads folder after I've installed them and they're in Paint 3d?I would like to save space and was wondering if they will still be saved in Paint 3d after I've deleted them from my downloads?...
  3. Can I delete free fonts that I downloaded compressed zip files from my downloads folder...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I delete free fonts that I downloaded compressed zip files from my downloads folder...: Can I delete free fonts that I downloaded compressed zip files from my downloads folder after I've installed them and they're in Paint 3d?I would like to save space and was wondering if they will still be saved in Paint 3d after I've deleted them from my downloads?...
  4. Can I delete free fonts that I downloaded compressed zip files from my downloads folder...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. When I download something on my pc it downloads on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I download something on my pc it downloads on my laptop.: I have tried multiple methods to fix this such as turning off all sync settings, changing the microsoft account on my laptop to a different account, and yet it still keeps downloading on both. When I try to delete things on the laptop they delete on my pc as well. How can I...
  6. When I download something on my pc it downloads on my laptop.

When I download something on my pc it downloads on my laptop.: I have tried multiple methods to fix this such as turning off all sync settings, changing the microsoft account on my laptop to a different account, and yet it still keeps downloading on both. When I try to delete things on the laptop they delete on my pc as well. How can I...
  7. When I download something on my pc it downloads on my laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. cant download my game

cant download my game: hi i bought sea of tieves but if i wanna change my disk to d instead of c it wont install ive tried getting things to save on my d disk but it gives me an error when trying...
  9. Cant Download my Game!!!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant Download my Game!!!: Today i wanted to Download Forza Horizon 3 again. I got a Key 2 years ago and it worked i played the game and had fun. But now when I go to the stor i can only buy the game and its not in my library to download. I need help please!!!...
  10. need to download files new computor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    need to download files new computor: I needed to put my hp back to factory setting so backed up files, how put them back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-download-files-new-computor/729cd241-12b9-4a54-a433-c6d45a115153"