Windows 10: I can figure out why my pc is getting Slow internet speeds

Discus and support I can figure out why my pc is getting Slow internet speeds in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I looked at a post on here that said they’ve recently started having slow internet due to an update so I gave their solution a shot which was to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OhmarrV, Aug 13, 2020.

1. I can figure out why my pc is getting Slow internet speeds

I looked at a post on here that said they’ve recently started having slow internet due to an update so I gave their solution a shot which was to disable EEE. That’s was my last option because I’ve already updated drivers tried different wires. Connected directly to my modem. And even bought an external ether port. Idk what to try next as my speeds are really slow compared to what I’m paying for. If anyone’s got a solutions let me know

submitted by /u/OhmarrV
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/OhmarrV, Aug 13, 2020

2. Getting Slow Internet Speed

Hi Microsoft Team,

I am currently using ADSL Broadband Internet Connection. I am getting Slow Internet Speed. I would like to know what can be the reasons for Slow Internet Speed. How can i increase the Broadband Internet Speed. Please help.

GavinMathos, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Slow Internet speed on only one computer.

Hi Cody,

Slow internet speed on one of your computer could be due to the following:

• Outdated network adapter driver
    • Different Wi-Fi chipset
    • Computer processing speed

Make sure that the network driver of your computer(s) are always updated.

We also suggest you to contact your internet service provider for them to check your internet connection speed and give you more information.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Remon Ont, Aug 13, 2020
  4. I can figure out why my pc is getting Slow internet speeds

Asus N580VD slow internet speed

Hi Blair,

There are several factors that affect your internet speed. A few would be connection speed, network traffic, hardware capability, and type of connection. To help us identify what might be causing the slow internet speed on your laptop, allow me to ask the
    following information:

• How's your laptop connected to the network? Is it directly wired to the modem/router or wirelessly connected?
    • Were your other computers that were getting 100 Mbps download speed connected to the same network?
    • Were there other devices connected to the network while you tried to download?
    • Have you tried connecting your laptop to a different network? Did you get the same internet speed?

In the meantime, please run a speed test on your laptop. If the internet speed is slower that your internet package, then you may try to update the drivers of your network adapters to ensure that it's up-to-date. Please check out and follow the steps provided
    on this link: Update drivers in Windows 10.

If you're trying to download while your laptop is wirelessly connected to your network, then kindly check its wireless adapter speed by checking its Wireless Network Connection Status. Follow these steps:

1. Right-click the wireless icon on your system tray, click Open Network & Internet settings, then click
      Wi-Fi.
    2. On the right pane, click Change adapter options.
    3. Right-click your Wireless Network Connection and click
      Status

Please take a screenshot of the status page and kindly include it on your reply.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

I can figure out why my pc is getting Slow internet speeds

1. I can figure out why my pc is getting Slow internet speeds - Similar Threads - figure why getting

2. Why are my internet and download speeds so slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my internet and download speeds so slow?: Recently, my internet and download speeds have been so slow, that I have recently been VERY HAPPY to use my iPhone's MOBILE HOTSPOT just to get A FEW MORE KILOBYTES PER SECOND. That's on ONE OR TWO BARS of 4G LTE where I live. I hate it. Nice, very functional PC; nice setup;...
  3. Why are my internet and download speeds so slow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are my internet and download speeds so slow?: Recently, my internet and download speeds have been so slow, that I have recently been VERY HAPPY to use my iPhone's MOBILE HOTSPOT just to get A FEW MORE KILOBYTES PER SECOND. That's on ONE OR TWO BARS of 4G LTE where I live. I hate it. Nice, very functional PC; nice setup;...
  4. Getting a error and can not figure out why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a error and can not figure out why: So this error causes my computer to freeze and lock up and then reboot after a few seconds to a minute. This error happens while playing games or even general pc usage. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiIZteVaqJ1wkQbBIzNbwrzyXJ3M?e=UjbPzM...
  5. Getting a error and can not figure out why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting a error and can not figure out why: So this error causes my computer to freeze and lock up and then reboot after a few seconds to a minute. This error happens while playing games or even general pc usage. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiIZteVaqJ1wkQbBIzNbwrzyXJ3M?e=UjbPzM...
  6. Getting a error and can not figure out why

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Slow internet speed on a new PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow internet speed on a new PC: Hi! Im having a problem with the internet connection on my Windows 10 brand new PC. The speed should be 150mbps and on speedtest it shows that exact speed on all my devices exepct for the new PC. I tried plugging it with the ethernet cabel, turning off wifi and it still...
  8. Getting Slow Internet Speed

Getting Slow Internet Speed: Hi, I am using Home ADSL Broadband Internet Connection on My Windows 10 Laptop. Nowdays i am getting Slow Internet Speed. Want to what can be the reason for Slow Internet Speed. I want some tips that can help me increase Home ADSL Broadband Internet Speed. Please help....
  9. Getting Slow Internet Speed

Getting Slow Internet Speed: Hi Microsoft Team, I am currently using ADSL Broadband Internet Connection. I am getting Slow Internet Speed. I would like to know what can be the reasons for Slow Internet Speed. How can i increase the Broadband Internet Speed. Please help....
  10. Why is my Internet speed so slow on my PC exclusively?

Why is my Internet speed so slow on my PC exclusively?: I am not very familiar with PC culture, due to me just starting to learn about it, so you may need to hold my hand a bit... The internet speed on my PC is much lower than what I should be receiving (about 215 KB/s on average). I should be receiving around 30-40 Mbps as i do...