Windows 10: I can finally shutdown without updating. Thanks 2004 build...xD

Discus and support I can finally shutdown without updating. Thanks 2004 build...xD in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/souravkumarnagal [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/souravkumarnagal, Jul 25, 2020.

1. I can finally shutdown without updating. Thanks 2004 build...xD

/u/souravkumarnagal, Jul 25, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Adobe XD crashed upon launch

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that Adobe XD crashes when launching. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the Adobe article

Adobe XD does not launch and only shows a white screen on Windows 10
    and see if that helps.

Note: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow
    these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs.

Refer the article How
    to back up and restore the registry in Windows

I would also recommend you to create a system restore point.

For additional information, see
    TROUBLESHOOTING: Adobe XD crashes (White screen) on launch on Windows 10

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    Quick Tip: Easily Shutdown or Restart WITHOUT Installing Updates.

Thanks also you can do winkey+R shutdown -s -t 00 (also using the R flag doing this command wil reboot without updates)

didnt know about the taskmanager buttons though good find.

Solaris17, Jul 25, 2020
  4. I can finally shutdown without updating. Thanks 2004 build...xD

windows 10 build 2004 hoses windows

Rolling back to build 1909 fixes the problem (again) so the issue is definitely build 2004. I had already run through Microsoft's suggestions (you know, its someone else's problem). All drivers are updated. I think that I would have gotten more help from
    a drunken orangutan than any Microsoft "assistants". Thanks for the reply but I don't think there is a fix for the multitude of 2004 problems. At least until they hire that drunken orangutan. Basically a vent/warning. DO NOT INSTALL BUILD 2004, unless
    you have a lot of time to waste fixing what wasn't broke but is now.

Thanks again for the response.

and by the way,

DO NOT INSTALL BUILD 2004

GeneYoung3, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

I can finally shutdown without updating. Thanks 2004 build...xD

1. I can finally shutdown without updating. Thanks 2004 build...xD - Similar Threads - finally shutdown without

2. xd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xd: C:\Arquivos de Programas x86\Steam\Steam.exe N CONSIGO ARRUMAR ALGUEM PODE AJUDAR? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xd/28ac569c-08e0-40e3-a9e6-d35e3a6a8ed9
  3. xd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    xd: C:\Arquivos de Programas x86\Steam\Steam.exe N CONSIGO ARRUMAR ALGUEM PODE AJUDAR? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xd/28ac569c-08e0-40e3-a9e6-d35e3a6a8ed9
  4. xd

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Update from build 10240 to build 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update from build 10240 to build 2004: I am currently using Windows 10 Pro, build 10240 and I want to upgrade to the latest build, 2004, using the Windows Update Assistant. But I want to know what is the size of the update before I continue. Is it going to just download the files for Windows 10 Pro build 2004 or...
  6. Final Build

Final Build: I want to ask which is the Final build of Windows 10 that is available to the general public. I have windows 10 build 19041.450. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/final-build/bda11a83-f5f9-4adf-8278-38fe0425a17b
  7. Should i update into build 1909 or 2004 ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should i update into build 1909 or 2004 ?: Which one that is more stable? I'm currently using Windows 10 1809 LTSC (Long Term Servicing Channel) because it's very lightweight with no bloated ms store apps. But as the times goes on, some of my games and programs began to become unstable because some of them require...
  8. I downloaded Windows 10 Update 2004 , the Feature Update but it stalled in final...

I downloaded Windows 10 Update 2004 , the Feature Update but it stalled in final...: I downloaded Windows 10Update 2004, the Feature Update, it did not complete downloading and installing but stalled in the installation phase at 79%, is there anything I can do without losing programs because it says that I should not turn off the computer was the sytem is...
  9. Build 2004

Build 2004: What's going on with build 2004? I have attempts to update a few times only to have me system start going insane after a couple days. I can't use this build. Any idea when they are going to fix it?...
  10. How to shutdown WITHOUT updating?

How to shutdown WITHOUT updating?: I don't understand why I can't shutdown my laptop. I need to shut my computer down and the only options want me to update first. I don't have time to wait for an update. Were is the shutdown option? Does anybody at Microsoft actually use a computer? This is...