Windows 10: I can get the MS Store app from the web

Discus and support I can get the MS Store app from the web in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; After resting my laptop MS Apps weren't there so I tried different ways to get them and finally I found a way to install MS Store from the web Store... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PETER Falking, Apr 2, 2022.

1. I can get the MS Store app from the web

After resting my laptop MS Apps weren't there so I tried different ways to get them and finally I found a way to install MS Store from the web Store app. But when I click the Get button nothing happens. How can I install it?

:)

PETER Falking, Apr 2, 2022

2. Uninstalling MS Store apps?

I uninstalled them (Revo Uninstaller) but in MS Store all the apps are still on the list... with "Install" button next to them. I want to remove them from that list.

TomazDrnovsek, Apr 2, 2022
  3. Remove non-operable App downloaded from MS App Store, to remove Already Own

Remove App downloaded from Microsoft Store App Store because:

I mistakenly downloaded on PC (MS Surface). When I try to install the app on my phone, it says - already owned. But I cannot get access to, or install it, on the phone. I have tried all steps as suggested in link below.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-the-app/089341c4-b7b6-4f50-be13-8aa8881c5c4a

I can hide the app in my account library on the pc but to no affect on the phone.

The app does not appear on either the PC Application list (in Settings), nor in the phone list of Apps.

I want to install the app on my phone.

CSCSCSCS_001, Apr 2, 2022
  4. I can get the MS Store app from the web

How to setup an APP Password? MS instructions dont match web pages?

I dont see 'more security' in any of the menuing

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...a-a6f2979a7944

How to create a new app password

To create a new app password for an app or device, take the following steps. You can repeat these steps to create an app password for as many apps or devices as you need.

1. Go to the Security basics page and sign in to your Microsoft account.
    2. Select More security options.
    3. Under App passwords, select Create a new app password. A new app password is generated and appears on your screen.
    4. Enter this app password where you would enter your normal Microsoft account password in the application.
    Note: Once you have created and entered an app password for a given app or device, you usually won't need to do it again.

I can get the MS Store app from the web [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

Get Set Solution

also following this, takes me to adding an app, not matching anything like they show app passwords
    the instructions show this

But I get this

- - - Updated - - -

Which when I click takes me here, I dont want to setup 2 step authentication, that sounds like I have to type in a code from my phone everytime I log in.
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/secu...=ro5tgz_myvfdy

- - - Updated - - -

How to Create App Passwords for Outlook.com for Easier Sign-in

I may have found better instructions here, they go into more detail

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, I got it working using last set of clearer instructions.

sdowney717, Apr 2, 2022
Thema:

I can get the MS Store app from the web

1. I can get the MS Store app from the web - Similar Threads - Store app web

2. Where can I download the MS Store from?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I download the MS Store from?: I checked everywhere but I cant seem to get a link. Is it something only available with windows 11?If someone could provide the download link I would greatly appreciate it....
  3. Amazon app from MS store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Amazon app from MS store: i am wondering can i use applicatio Amazon from MS store in Croatia , if i can not at moment i am wonderin when is going to be possible to use Amazon application in Europa and Croatia Is maybe also some possibilty or way to using now in Croatia and Europa...
  4. Amazon app from MS store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amazon app from MS store: i am wondering can i use applicatio Amazon from MS store in Croatia , if i can not at moment i am wonderin when is going to be possible to use Amazon application in Europa and Croatia Is maybe also some possibilty or way to using now in Croatia and Europa...
  5. I can get the MS Store app from the web

I can get the MS Store app from the web: After resting my laptop MS Apps weren't there so I tried different ways to get them and finally I found a way to install MS Store from the web Store app. But when I click the Get button nothing happens. How can I install it?...
  6. I can get the MS Store app from the web

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can get the MS Store app from the web: After resting my laptop MS Apps weren't there so I tried different ways to get them and finally I found a way to install MS Store from the web Store app. But when I click the Get button nothing happens. How can I install it?...
  7. Can Not Download Apps From MS Store

Can Not Download Apps From MS Store: Tried to DL the calculator app from MS store since it is missing on my inherited PC with W10. It said I don't have the app to do it. Then tried to DL the download app. Told me the same thing again. How to fix this problem?...
  8. Issue downloading Itune from MS web store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issue downloading Itune from MS web store: After clicking on itune app in Microsoft Store it's getting stuck at "Starting download" I reboot my laptop few times but no help, Any idea what could be the issue...
  9. Unable to open the MS store, the get help app, and most apps downloaded from the MS store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to open the MS store, the get help app, and most apps downloaded from the MS store.: When I try to open any of the mentioned apps, nothing at all happens. I am running the Oct 2020 update although this has been an issue for several months now. Windows 10 Home X64. Things I have attempted... running WSreset.exe Reinstalling the MS store using the...
  10. How can i download apps in MS store but not through MS store

How can i download apps in MS store but not through MS store: My company block MS store by GPO or something but I need to download the app Microsoft to-do lists tasks reminders in MS store. where else I can download it like o365 downloading? Thanks in advance! Br, Lucille...