Windows 10: I can hear audio but it won’t pick up any of my headsets.

Discus and support I can hear audio but it won’t pick up any of my headsets. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Stoney666222 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Stoney666222, Apr 9, 2021.

1. I can hear audio but it won’t pick up any of my headsets.

/u/Stoney666222, Apr 9, 2021
  2. dankeene Win User

Cannot hear audio out of Bluetooth headset

I'm having a similar problem with my Motorola Q9C running Windows Mobile 6.1

I bought a Blue Parrott Bt250 headset and paired it successfully with my phone. It worked flawlessly for about two weeks until yesterday when I used the menu option, "Handsfree Off" on the phone to transfer audio from the headset back to the phone when I got
    out of the car.

Since then, the headset connects fine and the buttons will control the phone, but no audio comes out of the bluetooth headset -- all of the audio is still on the local phone speaker.

I've tried the following to fix the problem:

• Deleting the headset connection and re-pairing to the phone
    • Clearing the list of paired devices out of the headset and re-pairing again
    • Soft reset of the phone
    • Hard reset of the phone
    • Selecting the "Handsfree On" option in the menu
    • Uisng the headset method of transferring audio from phone to headset (holding the volume down button)
    Nothing worked and I'm out of ideas at this point. Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks!

dankeene, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Headset mike not recognized - can't open Audio Manager

You could try going into settings and running the 'Troubleshooter'. Although this might not work as I think it may be a software/driver issue.

I can hear audio but it won’t pick up any of my headsets. [​IMG]

Ah okay. I have had a look at the manufacture Nubwo, and there doesn't seem to be any official drivers or software listed.

Thus I would suggest we try and uninstall everything related to the headset, and then let everything install automatically, as it had done on the other desktop (assuming everything was automatically configured, and it just worked).

1.) See if you can first remove the Realtek Audio Manager 1.0.0.222 software by uninstalling it.
    • Settings > Apps > Click on the app and select 'Uninstall.'

2.) After that right click on Start menu (*Start) and select 'Device Manager'
    • Under the 'View' tab, select 'Show hidden devices'
    • Then click on the arrow before 'Sound, video and game controllers' as well as 'Audio inputs and outputs' (this should drop down to reveal a list of audio drivers and headsets)
    • I can help you with which driver (in relation to your headset) to uninstall, if you post back with a screenshot.

Optional.) Or if you are comfortable with knowing which driver to uninstall, then do so
    • Right click on the driver name > Uninstall (Check 'delete software for this device'). Perform a restart and plug the headset back in.

ellellell1, Apr 9, 2021
  4. cadaveca Win User

I can hear audio but it won’t pick up any of my headsets.

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue I can hear audio but it won’t pick up any of my headsets. :p

cadaveca, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

I can hear audio but it won’t pick up any of my headsets.

1. I can hear audio but it won’t pick up any of my headsets. - Similar Threads - hear audio won’t

2. My Headset isnt picking my voice up but will pick up and other audio on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Headset isnt picking my voice up but will pick up and other audio on my pc: As stated above it started out of the blue my microphone would just start echoing everyone in party chat while I was using Xbox game bar and discord is also now doing the same I tried a few fixes but they were temporary...
  3. My Headset isnt picking my voice up but will pick up and other audio on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Headset isnt picking my voice up but will pick up and other audio on my pc: As stated above it started out of the blue my microphone would just start echoing everyone in party chat while I was using Xbox game bar and discord is also now doing the same I tried a few fixes but they were temporary...
  4. My Headset isnt picking my voice up but will pick up and other audio on my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. headset mic not picking up voice, picks up desktop audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headset mic not picking up voice, picks up desktop audio: i've tried everything i could find, to no avail. i understand it could possibly be a hardware issue but i'd like to try this first to see if it's something else. my headset mic stopped working and only produces a slight static sound, but the headphones themselves still work...
  6. headset mic not picking up voice, picks up desktop audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    headset mic not picking up voice, picks up desktop audio: i've tried everything i could find, to no avail. i understand it could possibly be a hardware issue but i'd like to try this first to see if it's something else. my headset mic stopped working and only produces a slight static sound, but the headphones themselves still work...
  7. headset mic not picking up voice, picks up desktop audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Headset Mic Detected but will not pick up audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headset Mic Detected but will not pick up audio: I bought the CM MH751 headset and plugged it in as normal using the cable splitter so that the headset and mic are in their correct jacks. The audio to the headset is working correct and the mic is detected but it will not take audio input. I have done troubleshooting for...
  9. How can I hear audio on both my TV and headset?

How can I hear audio on both my TV and headset?: Before I connected my headset to the PC I heard audio from the TV. Now I only do through the headphones. What do I do? 159693
  10. Microphone Picking Up Headset Audio

Microphone Picking Up Headset Audio: Hi, I am using a headset with microphone and when playing any games online friends have informed me that they can hear my game audio and themselves talking from my microphone. I have also tested to play music and mute the mic, via the physical switch on the headset, and...