Windows 10: I can hear myself constantly when using a microphone

Discus and support I can hear myself constantly when using a microphone in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Even when I don’t have any applications open I can still hear myself, can someone please help submitted by /u/blizzila [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/blizzila, Dec 2, 2019.

1. I can hear myself constantly when using a microphone

Even when I don’t have any applications open I can still hear myself, can someone please help

submitted by /u/blizzila
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/blizzila, Dec 2, 2019
  2. ElpenorG Win User

Camera and microphone

I tried to use the camera to make a video - on Lenovo Ideapad 330S OS 10 - but the "microphone muted" message prevented the video to record.

I did the settings/privacy/microphone suggestion to no avail. I tried to get Cortana to turn on the mic but she cannot hear me. I did the steps to turn her on but she still can't hear me. Suggestions? thanks

ElpenorG, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Having to unplug microphone to hear playback.

Hi Mark,

There are several audio inputs on your PC depending on your motherboard. It is possible that you are plugging your
    microphone in the jack which supports audio in and audio out (same as phone jacks) and is set as your playback device. When this happens, you will not hear the audio out because the audio signal is sent into the microphone. Simply unplug your
    microphone and move it to the microphone jack and you will be able to hear the playback sound.

I can hear myself constantly when using a microphone 44720e62-c33b-4f4d-b705-c801612e7c5e.png

If you are sure that your microphone is connected to the microphone jack, it is possible that your playback device is being disabled by your microphone. To enable/change your playback device, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click the Volume icon on the lower-left corner of your screen.
    • Click Playback devices, right-click your speaker (or any preferred playback device), and click Enable.

Note: If you cannot see your preferred playback device, right-click on your current playback device and click
      Show Disabled Devices.

Let us know how things go.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Dec 2, 2019
  4. I can hear myself constantly when using a microphone

Friends can't hear me with microphone on windows 10

Hi Mr Jagger,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Did you check listening with other headphones?

The issue cab be resolved by making Microphone as the default device and updating the sound card drivers.

Make sure that the microphone that you are using is not disabled and is set as default in the computer. Follow these steps to check this:

• Right click on the volume icon and select “Recording devices”.

• Now, right click on an empty space and select, “Show disconnected devices” and “Show disabled devices”.

• Select “Microphone” and click on “Properties” and make sure that the microphone is enabled.

• You may also check if the microphone that you are using is set as default.
    Also suggest you to run “Playing audio” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

• Type “Troubleshooter” in the Search box and hit enter.

• Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.

• Select “Playing Audio” under Sound option.

• Follow the On Screen instructions.
    Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

I can hear myself constantly when using a microphone

1. I can hear myself constantly when using a microphone - Similar Threads - hear myself constantly

2. How do I stop hearing myself when my microphone is accessed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop hearing myself when my microphone is accessed?: when my mic is accessed i always hear myself. can anyone help please?***** moved from german to english Community ***** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-hearing-myself-when-my-microphone-is/9c54c7a8-9cc8-4d39-a131-856517bcafd9
  3. How do I stop hearing myself when my microphone is accessed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop hearing myself when my microphone is accessed?: when my mic is accessed i always hear myself. can anyone help please?***** moved from german to english Community ***** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-hearing-myself-when-my-microphone-is/9c54c7a8-9cc8-4d39-a131-856517bcafd9
  4. I can hear myself through my headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can hear myself through my headset: Hey, I got a new headset recently Steelseries Arctis 5 and I tried to use it on my PC just now but I can hear myself whenever my mic is plugged in, I have listen to this device off and I can't find anyway to fix the problem...
  5. I can hear myself through my headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can hear myself through my headset: Hey, I got a new headset recently Steelseries Arctis 5 and I tried to use it on my PC just now but I can hear myself whenever my mic is plugged in, I have listen to this device off and I can't find anyway to fix the problem...
  6. Cant hear myself with external microphone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant hear myself with external microphone: I have a blue yeti nano microphone that i plug my headphones into. I like being able to hear myself speak, so I keep my input sound at around 30%. All of a sudden I cannot hear myself. Other people can still hear me, but I dont know what to do. I've restarted my pc, reset the...
  7. I can only hear myself and nothing else

I can only hear myself and nothing else: I dont fucking know how, but I was changing my mic from the one on the camera I have to the one on my headset and now I can only hear myself and nothing else. help me. submitted by /u/b1_v_ [link] [comments]...
  8. i can hear myself and also hear rumble

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i can hear myself and also hear rumble: i recently got a new pc and with that i got a a new headset,it has two 3.5mm cords that are plugged into the back of my pc one is for the microphone and the other is for the sound,the sound is ok,but when i plug in the mic and pick mic in in the reltek HD audio manager i can...
  9. why do i hear myself only when an app is using my microphone.

why do i hear myself only when an app is using my microphone.: can someone help? submitted by /u/rozinpara [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f6sfaq/why_do_i_hear_myself_only_when_an_app_is_using_my/
  10. I can hear myself when using audio apps

I can hear myself when using audio apps: I have recently bought the Logitech G432 headset. When I use my microphone in apps, I can hear myself, even if the sound is all the way turned down to zero. I tried a whole lot of stuff, but nothing seems to work. Any help? submitted by /u/Mrhappypineapple [link]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 microphone hear myself

2. why could i hear myself talk through mic on pc

3. wiondows ten how to stop hearing myself through headset