Windows 10: I can hear myself on my headset and my computer. It's like an echo

Discus and support I can hear myself on my headset and my computer. It's like an echo in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was trying to fix my mic. I was able to, but I have another problem. I went to Settings Sound. I went to device properties and I click listen the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by aag_645, Sep 30, 2018.

1. aag_645 Win User

I can hear myself on my headset and my computer. It's like an echo

I was trying to fix my mic. I was able to, but I have another problem. I went to Settings Sound. I went to device properties and I click listen the device on the listen tab. Now I hear myself and I can't remove it. I unchecked it and it still continues to be a problem. I don't know what to do.

:)

aag_645, Sep 30, 2018

2. Echo from Headset

*Original Title: Headset

Hello Microsoft... I have a big problem....When i put my headsets on I'm hearing echo when I'm speaking

Florea Robertinio, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Headset echoing sound

I had a issue with my Headphones. The issue stretches back a few days but I'll keep it short.

Originally, my other set of headphones started to produce an Echo sound through the headset, and when using Apps like TeamSpeak 3, it would pass these sounds through the microphone so everyone could hear them. Ie, if I was watching a video and listening
    through the headset, it would output it into the TeamSpeak room I was in, and everyone could hear.

So... I removed the headset and then started by using my spare one to resolve the issue. However, that didn't work. Even with the new headset, it still echo'd through the mic.

So... again, I uninstalled TeamSpeak, and reinstalled it. Still no luck.

And the final step I did was uninstall both the driver for my Headphone jack and the driver for my Mic jack. I rebooted Windows to find that it only reinstalled the headphone driver, though it still doesn't recognise the device being plugged into the
    jacks or taken out..... so..

Is there any way to install some default driver or for Windows to recognise the mic and headphone using software, because it simply won't recognise it though any normal means, and I'm out of ideas. Maybe this will solve the echo, as it seems that this
    could have been the cause.

The mic still echoes and transmits a large amount of noise even though there is no sound to pickup. this image shows exactly what I mean. It does this through both the sounds coming from my PC (through headphone speakers), and sound by other users.

http://imgur.com/XCcFb7V

Thanks.

Lewis Dawson, Sep 30, 2018
  4. qubit Win User

Mic echoing with a headset

Yes, I'm not surprised, since there's still sound conduction through the headband, your head and even through the air (think of that tinny sound you hear from someone else's headphones). I've got a Turtle Beach headset which is very good, as a starting point for a decent branded headset.

qubit, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

1. I can hear myself on my headset and my computer. It's like an echo - Similar Threads - hear myself headset

2. i hear myself in my mike and it isnt an echo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i hear myself in my mike and it isnt an echo: I can hear myself through my mike and i have read a couple of posts where you turn off the listen to your own mike, this doesnt work in fact i hear myself twice with it on and i dont know how to fix it. i dont know why its doing this, im not using a headphone jack its...
  3. i hear myself in my mike and it isnt an echo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i hear myself in my mike and it isnt an echo: I can hear myself through my mike and i have read a couple of posts where you turn off the listen to your own mike, this doesnt work in fact i hear myself twice with it on and i dont know how to fix it. i dont know why its doing this, im not using a headphone jack its...
  4. i hear myself in my mike and it isnt an echo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I can hear myself through my headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can hear myself through my headset: Hey, I got a new headset recently Steelseries Arctis 5 and I tried to use it on my PC just now but I can hear myself whenever my mic is plugged in, I have listen to this device off and I can't find anyway to fix the problem...
  6. I can hear myself through my headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can hear myself through my headset: Hey, I got a new headset recently Steelseries Arctis 5 and I tried to use it on my PC just now but I can hear myself whenever my mic is plugged in, I have listen to this device off and I can't find anyway to fix the problem...
  7. I can hear myself through my headset

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I hear myself on my headset

I hear myself on my headset: This is super annoying i deleted my sound card and my headphones from device manager and i still hear myself. "Listen to this device" is also off. Please help the only thing i can hear is myself and its driving me crazy....
  9. I hear myself through my headset.

I hear myself through my headset.: Hello, i've had a problem before that i hear myself through my headset. Its not an echo its just live & without delay. Its like talking into a microhphone with speakers around you. I couldn't find a fix 1 year ago so i rolled back to an old windows because no1 was able to...
  10. I can hear myself with a 1 second delay in my headset.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can hear myself with a 1 second delay in my headset.: I'm having the most annoying problem. I can hear myself through my headset. To specify the "Listen to this device" box is not selected. I have gone through all of my sound settings, the person I was voice chatting with was also using a headset so it was not his mic picking...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i can hear myself in headset

2. why can i hear myself in my headset

3. can hear myself in headset

4. i can hear myself in my headset,
  5. hear myself,
  6. i can hear myself in headset pc,
  7. why cant i hear from my headset,
  8. i can hear myself,
  9. windows 10 i can hear myself in my headphones,
  10. can hear myself in headset windows 10,
  11. hear myself on headset,