Windows 10: I can hear myself when using audio apps

Discus and support I can hear myself when using audio apps in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have recently bought the Logitech G432 headset. When I use my microphone in apps, I can hear myself, even if the sound is all the way turned down to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mrhappypineapple, Feb 3, 2020.

1. I can hear myself when using audio apps

I have recently bought the Logitech G432 headset. When I use my microphone in apps, I can hear myself, even if the sound is all the way turned down to zero. I tried a whole lot of stuff, but nothing seems to work. Any help?

submitted by /u/Mrhappypineapple
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mrhappypineapple, Feb 3, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Can’t hear audio while recording games or videos

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will need some more information to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please reply with the following details:

• How are you recording the games or videos?
    • When you say, “I can't hear anything” you are unable to get the in-game audio or your voice?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

If you are using Game bar to record the games or videos, I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Gaming.
    3. Click on Capture on the left pane.
    4. Clear the check box for Record gaming audio only.
    5. Follow the same steps for Broadcasting.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 3, 2020
  3. RajithR Win User
    Cortana not hearing voice commands

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on the Microsoft Communities.

1. Are you able to hear other sounds from your computer?

2. Does the microphone work with other apps such as Skype?

3. Have you tried using "Learn my voice" settings?

Kindly, follow these steps and check if that helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Method 2:

I suggest you to run the Recording Audio
    troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Recording Audio.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

RajithR, Feb 3, 2020
  4. I can hear myself when using audio apps

Cortana not hearing voice commands

Hi

I have the same problem and the proposed solutions have not helped.

Will appreciate any other solution to this problem.

NJInokotong, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

I can hear myself when using audio apps

1. I can hear myself when using audio apps - Similar Threads - hear myself using

2. I can hear myself through my headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can hear myself through my headset: Hey, I got a new headset recently Steelseries Arctis 5 and I tried to use it on my PC just now but I can hear myself whenever my mic is plugged in, I have listen to this device off and I can't find anyway to fix the problem...
  3. I can hear myself through my headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can hear myself through my headset: Hey, I got a new headset recently Steelseries Arctis 5 and I tried to use it on my PC just now but I can hear myself whenever my mic is plugged in, I have listen to this device off and I can't find anyway to fix the problem...
  4. I can hear myself through my headset

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Double hearing myself

in Windows 10 Customization
    Double hearing myself: Ok so, i have a Windows 10 and my headphone mic was not working.I tried fixing it and something happened and i hear myself double on low volume, and i hear myself howling i dont know if howling is the right word in google translate but in romanian its microfonie and when i go...
  6. I can only hear myself and nothing else

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can only hear myself and nothing else: I dont fucking know how, but I was changing my mic from the one on the camera I have to the one on my headset and now I can only hear myself and nothing else. help me. submitted by /u/b1_v_ [link] [comments]...
  7. i can hear myself and also hear rumble

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i can hear myself and also hear rumble: i recently got a new pc and with that i got a a new headset,it has two 3.5mm cords that are plugged into the back of my pc one is for the microphone and the other is for the sound,the sound is ok,but when i plug in the mic and pick mic in in the reltek HD audio manager i can...
  8. why do i hear myself only when an app is using my microphone.

why do i hear myself only when an app is using my microphone.: can someone help? submitted by /u/rozinpara [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f6sfaq/why_do_i_hear_myself_only_when_an_app_is_using_my/
  9. I can hear myself constantly when using a microphone

I can hear myself constantly when using a microphone: Even when I don’t have any applications open I can still hear myself, can someone please help submitted by /u/blizzila [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e5acur/i_can_hear_myself_constantly_when_using_a/
  10. I can hear audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can hear audio: I can hear audio on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-hear-audio/412824d6-0b27-49a3-968d-e186b145aea3