Windows 10: i can hear nothing when i plug earphone into my computer (Windows 10).

Discus and support i can hear nothing when i plug earphone into my computer (Windows 10). in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Now i am using Dell laptop running with Windows 10, when i upgraded my windows 10 i can't hear voice with headphone. I already upgraded my drivers to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by chan nyein phyo, Nov 8, 2018.

1. i can hear nothing when i plug earphone into my computer (Windows 10).

Now i am using Dell laptop running with Windows 10, when i upgraded my windows 10 i can't hear voice with headphone. I already upgraded my drivers to latest version. How can i do for this error? Please reply me as soon as possible.

:)

chan nyein phyo, Nov 8, 2018

2. Does windows 10 recognize when earphones are plugged in?

Hi Mike,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would like to inform that Windows 10 does recognize and display a prompt when earphones are plugged in. I would like to ask if you are able to listen to sound from the earphone when plugged in.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Use Earphones with Mic to record and hear at same time?

Hi Everybody! Can anyone help me?

I connected my YU Earphones to a friends computer, and I was surprised that I could hear everything from the earphones and Also record from it at the same time!! Whenever I talked into the mic that the earphones have, I could hear my voice in the earphone. He has a Lenovo All in One Computer and Windows 10.

Any guides on how to do the same on my PC?

My earphones are these (WITH A MIC ATTACHED)

i can hear nothing when i plug earphone into my computer (Windows 10). [​IMG]

NayamAmarshe, Nov 8, 2018
  4. i can hear nothing when i plug earphone into my computer (Windows 10).

Earphones

when I plug my earphones into my laptop to listen to anything I can,t hear anything .I have even used other earphones and the same results nothing .How do I get my earphones working again

1. I have windows 8

geraldcassidy1, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

i can hear nothing when i plug earphone into my computer (Windows 10).

1. i can hear nothing when i plug earphone into my computer (Windows 10). - Similar Threads - hear nothing plug

2. Hearing Static in earphones plugged to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hearing Static in earphones plugged to laptop: I hear a static bzz just before some audio is about to play and then a static bzz again after a few seconds once the audio stops playing or there is no audio playing. I believe there is also a slight white noise the entire duration between these two events but that gets...
  3. Hearing Static in earphones plugged to laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hearing Static in earphones plugged to laptop: I hear a static bzz just before some audio is about to play and then a static bzz again after a few seconds once the audio stops playing or there is no audio playing. I believe there is also a slight white noise the entire duration between these two events but that gets...
  4. Hearing Static in earphones plugged to laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. When I plug my microphone, I can no longer hear anything.

When I plug my microphone, I can no longer hear anything.: I've just bought this microphone. I installed it and plugged it in but realised that when I plug it in, I can't hear anything. I'm pretty sure that the microphone works, it's enabled and running in the recording section, the speakers seem to work aswell, but I just can't hear...
  6. I get a static noise when I plug my earphones into computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I get a static noise when I plug my earphones into computer.: (Not a hardware issue) previously used Linux Mint and didn't face this issue. I tried a couple of methods like updating the drivers for sound etc etc but nothing seemed to work. submitted by /u/Aayush711 [link] [comments]...
  7. I CAN'T HEAR THROUGH MY EARPHONES IN WINDOWS 10 BUT I CAN HEAR THROUGH MY LAPTOP'S SPEAKER

I CAN'T HEAR THROUGH MY EARPHONES IN WINDOWS 10 BUT I CAN HEAR THROUGH MY LAPTOP'S SPEAKER: i am harish, i recently had a update to windows 10 the next day i found that my microphone was not working after i searched youtube for the solution but it didn't work. after going to the settings i found the realtek driver was missing , i thought that should be the problem...
  8. When I plug in my earphones through the headphone jack, I can hear the audio coming from...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I plug in my earphones through the headphone jack, I can hear the audio coming from...: ps: when I connect my bluetooth headphones via bluetooth, audio only comes form the headphones, so the issue is only happening when I plug the headphones through the headphone jack. submitted by /u/hadykaram [link] [comments]...
  9. When I talk to somebody on Messenger with my earphones they can't hear me but I can hear...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I talk to somebody on Messenger with my earphones they can't hear me but I can hear...: I have had this problem for several months. When I plug my earphones which have microphone in them my friends can't hear me but I can hear them and it's very disturbing. I want to know where is the problem in the earphones or in the settings. Thank you in advance!...
  10. When I plug in earphones there is no sound

When I plug in earphones there is no sound: I use Windows 10 PC, it is Dell Inspiron 7000. I cannot use earphones because they are not working, no sound when I plug them in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-plug-in-earphones-there-is-no-sound/6cac5262-91ff-489e-8a83-648e5ec5a105

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when i plug in my headphones in my computer i hear nothing

2. why cant i hear anything when i plug my earphone into my laptop

3. unable to hear from earphone when plugged into computer

4. plugged in my earphones to my computer and heard nothing