Windows 10: i can hear skype caller but they cannot hear me. win 10

Discus and support i can hear skype caller but they cannot hear me. win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; please help per subject line... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YusufBhyat, Oct 3, 2018.

1. i can hear skype caller but they cannot hear me. win 10

please help per subject line

:)

YusufBhyat, Oct 3, 2018
  2. jjd11111 Win User

KIn two . I can hear callers but they cannot hear me .

my kin phone is broken . I can hear callers but they cannot hear me . I have powered it off and on, removed the battery, tried the headset still cant hear me. it is not muted. any suggestion. It is a KIN Two

jjd11111, Oct 5, 2018
  3. i can hear skype caller but they cannot hear me. win 10

I cannot hear the party on the opposite end of skype or weex tried everything

YusufBhyat, Oct 5, 2018
  4. gb1972 Win User

i can hear skype caller but they cannot hear me. win 10

6110 - can't hear caller

Whenever I try to take a call, I can hardly hear the other caller. Its not just the one person or one type of phone thats causing this, so the problem is clearly at my end.

I have tried turning up the volume on the side, but that doesn't adjust my caller's volume, it adjusts how loudly they can hear me.

I have also noticed that on occassion by sliding the phone to answer a call I cannot hear anybody at all and they get cut off.

My hearing is ok, so I know its not me either - so the only culprit is the 6110 - any suggestions?

gb1972, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

i can hear skype caller but they cannot hear me. win 10

1. i can hear skype caller but they cannot hear me. win 10 - Similar Threads - hear skype caller

2. people can hear me but i can't hear them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    people can hear me but i can't hear them: no matter what im on, i can't hear people whether it is games or discord or skype, doesn't matter. I use a Xbox one controller as a adapter for my headset as it is only a single jack headset. In game i can hear everything else, just not voices. music and audio works fine. I...
  3. people can hear me but i can't hear them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    people can hear me but i can't hear them: no matter what im on, i can't hear people whether it is games or discord or skype, doesn't matter. I use a Xbox one controller as a adapter for my headset as it is only a single jack headset. In game i can hear everything else, just not voices. music and audio works fine. I...
  4. Windows cannot hear me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows cannot hear me: My teammates cannot hear me when I'm on microphone. My microphone is unmuted and I also tried to use inbuilt as well as microphone of my earphones. I can hear them properly but no one can hear me. Please help me with this....
  5. Skype not hearing me at all

in Windows 10 Customization
    Skype not hearing me at all: No one is able to hear me on Skype calls. My internal microphone isis select as default mic still there is no up movement on the bars when I speak to it. Right now I don't have any external mic to check. I am sure there is no issues with the microphone as the device is...
  6. Why Cortana cannot hear me properly and cannot hear me?

in Cortana
    Why Cortana cannot hear me properly and cannot hear me?: I asked Cortana to tell the time and other things but Cortana is mishearing or cannot hear me. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cortana-cannot-hear-me-properly-and-cannot/3b7ed31c-87cf-4cdd-9ef2-c927634cd6ff
  7. I am on PC, can hear my Xbox friends, but they cannot hear me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am on PC, can hear my Xbox friends, but they cannot hear me.: I recently got the Windows 10 ver of minecraft so I can play with my friends on xbox. When I join their party, I can hear them, but they cannot hear me. I have looked at every setting and they can still never hear me. I even tried a different microphone to see if my mic was...
  8. I cant hear anybody but they can hear me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant hear anybody but they can hear me: so i tried setting my default device and communications device and stuff, on discord tried using legacy audio system, all of the inputs and outputs are correct, they can hear me, but i cant hear anybody, i can still hear YouTube and stuff tho, i don't remember messing around...
  9. Cortana cannot hear me

in Cortana
    Cortana cannot hear me: Hi, I built a new computer and all is good, except that Cortana cannot hear me. I have tried my headset mic and USB mic, both show levels when I speak, but Cortana cannot recognize my voice. I have the following: Windows 10 (all up-to-date) Asus RoG Strix X399...
  10. Skype cannot hear my microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Skype cannot hear my microphone: When I try to make a call on Skype I can hear the other person but they cannot hear me. If I open sound in the control panel and go tho recording it shows on the RHS that my computer is haring my microphone and registers up to the highest bar so has plenty of volume but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. skype i can hear colleagues but they cannot hear me

2. Skype user can hear caller but caller cannot hear user

3. windows 10 cannot hear chat but they can hear me