Windows 10: I can load up a game but online or joining someone doesn’t work

Discus and support I can load up a game but online or joining someone doesn’t work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i got on my pc and nothing was working but the internet was connectedbut I never paid for my internet I didn’t know at the time so I went on YouTube... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by XJarvis, Jul 23, 2021.

1. XJarvis Win User

I can load up a game but online or joining someone doesn’t work

i got on my pc and nothing was working but the internet was connectedbut I never paid for my internet I didn’t know at the time so I went on YouTube and looked up the problem and did something I held the windows button and r and put in msconfig hit “ok” and then went to servers I put hide all Microsoft services and the one that were let I disabled then and now I can’t play and online games I try a lot of things.

:)

XJarvis, Jul 23, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

I can load up a game but online or joining someone doesn’t work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 23, 2021
  3. Rockman. Win User
    internet explorer doesn´t load any page

I tryed all 3 methods but got no success.

The funny thing is that IE is working fine on a new created test account (like method 3 suggests) but after this I switch back to my account and confirm IE is useless.

In sum IE not working on my account which is the admin one, but it is working on other accounts I create.

Doesn´t make sense to me...

Rockman., Jul 23, 2021
  4. I can load up a game but online or joining someone doesn’t work

Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

Hi Vijay,

thanks for response. I tried your steps with a Google DNS and Open DNS - but it doesn´t help.

The game still crashes in the moment I try to run it.

I'll be glad for another solutions.

Vít Řípa, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

I can load up a game but online or joining someone doesn’t work

1. I can load up a game but online or joining someone doesn’t work - Similar Threads - load game online

2. My computer can connect to WiFi but going online doesn’t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer can connect to WiFi but going online doesn’t work: Hi, my computer can connect to the WiFi, but I cannot go online or anything. The same WiFi works for other devices. My phone can connect to the WiFi and use the internet without any problems. My computer connects to the WiFi, but the status says: No internet, open and No...
  3. My computer can connect to WiFi but going online doesn’t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer can connect to WiFi but going online doesn’t work: Hi, my computer can connect to the WiFi, but I cannot go online or anything. The same WiFi works for other devices. My phone can connect to the WiFi and use the internet without any problems. My computer connects to the WiFi, but the status says: No internet, open and No...
  4. Won't load online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't load online games: I have 2 hp computers running windows 11. One is 17" laptop and other is 22" all in one desktop. Suddenly for the last two weeks, I've been unable to play online games on both computers. I've tried chrome, edge and firefox having the same problem. I've rebooted and...
  5. Won't load online games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Won't load online games: I have 2 hp computers running windows 11. One is 17" laptop and other is 22" all in one desktop. Suddenly for the last two weeks, I've been unable to play online games on both computers. I've tried chrome, edge and firefox having the same problem. I've rebooted and...
  6. I can not play online games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can not play online games: My internet is working perfectly fine. I can go on websites just fine. I can watch YouTube I can even play stuff like cool math games. The problem is when i try to play a game through stuff like steam and epic games it won't connect to online. For example if I wanna play...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Unable to Join Online Game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forza Horizon 4 Unable to Join Online Game: [ATTACH] It says connected but i still can't connect to online Forza 4. It was working fine until i tested Microsoft's Authenticator and then i changed my password....
  8. Can someone help me it doesn’t boot and this happens

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me it doesn’t boot and this happens: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/imrealhemanBbc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jt3mko/can_someone_help_me_it_doesnt_boot_and_this/
  9. Can someone help me with this issue? Tried some YouTube tutorials and it doesn’t work,I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me with this issue? Tried some YouTube tutorials and it doesn’t work,I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/universe130 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jao1fw/can_someone_help_me_with_this_issue_tried_some/
  10. Windows doesn’t load up!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows doesn’t load up!!: My laptop ran into a problem driver irql not less or equal and had to restart when i tried restarting it, it kept showing the loading window. I hard restarted it then i tried again for 2 times it started showing automatic repair. It stuck on it for some time and then opened...