Windows 10: I can log into my computer with my password but I can't change the password saying its...

Discus and support I can log into my computer with my password but I can't change the password saying its... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So, I gave the password of my computer to my relatives while I was out and now I want to change it due to personal reasons. I can't change it because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ervin Josh Pejo, Dec 30, 2022.

1. I can log into my computer with my password but I can't change the password saying its...

So, I gave the password of my computer to my relatives while I was out and now I want to change it due to personal reasons. I can't change it because it keeps saying that it is incorrect? I am just inputting the password I use when booting a computer. If it really is incorrect I won't be able to open my computer... How can I fix this or change my password.

:)

Ervin Josh Pejo, Dec 30, 2022

2. TRYING TO CHANGE PASSWORD AND GET MSG SAYING SERVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE

Hi Mike,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I would like to inform you that we will face difficulty in removing password from the computer as there is not option for removing password.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "windows 10 password", are you logged in as Microsoft Account or Local Account?
    • Have you tried to change the password or create a new pin for your computer instead of entering password?
    • How exactly have you tried to delete the password?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to make changes in user settings and you will be automatically sign in without entering password when you boot to the computer.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Type “netplwiz” without the quotes in the run box and hit on
    Enter Key.

3. Uncheck on Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer.

4. Click on Apply and click on Ok.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with removing password and logging into computer, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 30, 2022
  3. Tenforo Active Member
    Can't change password to log in windows or add pin

Hello Mathieu,

The issue you are experiencing may have something to do with your profile or with the Windows components of your device. That being said, we will be performing some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this problem. To start, we suggest that you
    change your password via https://account.microsoft.com/. Here's how:

Once done, log in your account to your device using the new password. Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Tenforo, Dec 30, 2022
Thema:

I can log into my computer with my password but I can't change the password saying its...

1. I can log into my computer with my password but I can't change the password saying its... - Similar Threads - log computer password

2. I didn't change my password but i can't log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I didn't change my password but i can't log in: I can't log in to my mail and forgot my security passwords. I created that mail a long time ago so naturally i can't remember any kind of information. I tried to save it by sending a mail to my other accounts but it automatically puts me into a security password page. Since i...
  3. I didn't change my password but i can't log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I didn't change my password but i can't log in: I can't log in to my mail and forgot my security passwords. I created that mail a long time ago so naturally i can't remember any kind of information. I tried to save it by sending a mail to my other accounts but it automatically puts me into a security password page. Since i...
  4. I didn't change my password but i can't log in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I can log into my computer with my password but I can't change the password saying its...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can log into my computer with my password but I can't change the password saying its...: So, I gave the password of my computer to my relatives while I was out and now I want to change it due to personal reasons. I can't change it because it keeps saying that it is incorrect? I am just inputting the password I use when booting a computer. If it really is...
  6. I can log into my computer with my password but I can't change the password saying its...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can log into my computer with my password but I can't change the password saying its...: So, I gave the password of my computer to my relatives while I was out and now I want to change it due to personal reasons. I can't change it because it keeps saying that it is incorrect? I am just inputting the password I use when booting a computer. If it really is...
  7. I can use my old password even I changed it logging in to my computer device

I can use my old password even I changed it logging in to my computer device: I changed my password recently because my brother keeps touching my stuff and he knows my old password, I tried to changed it but its still accepts the old password I gave to the system. What should I do?...
  8. I can't change my computer login password.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't change my computer login password.: I'm not sure if this came with the recent update, but when I tried changing my computer password, it directed me to change my Microsoft account password. In sign in options, I clicked on password, and it says underneath "Your account password is all set up to sign in to...
  9. I can't change my password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't change my password: I have a exsist password but when i want to change it, my password swiches into pin then my password and pin not works. I wasn't create a pin but the password turned into pin and i can't change the them what should i do except format? submitted by /u/burdurkonsoloslugu...
  10. i can not log onto my account it says I have the wrong password but it is the right password

i can not log onto my account it says I have the wrong password but it is the right password: i can not log in when I know my password is right https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-log-onto-my-account-it-says-i-have-the/b3b4f68f-c76c-46ee-a397-1768bf902634