Windows 10: I can login to my computer but dont remember my admin password. Help?

Discus and support I can login to my computer but dont remember my admin password. Help? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can login passed the windows screensaver using a 6 digit code but I dont remember my admin user password. Any way to reset for free? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GuerroCanelo, Mar 20, 2021.

1. I can login to my computer but dont remember my admin password. Help?

I can login passed the windows screensaver using a 6 digit code but I dont remember my admin user password. Any way to reset for free?

submitted by /u/GuerroCanelo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GuerroCanelo, Mar 20, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 20, 2021
  3. 7.62 Win User
    Email clients not remembering passwords

Hi all

A friends computer will not remember his gmail password. He used to use outlook, and seeing that I use thunderbird and it would be easier to troubleshoot I installed that for him. Now that was working for a few weeks, and now the same problem is occuring.

We are 100% sure the password is correct, as we can access the email account through webmail, but the local clients will not remember the correct password. Of course the 'Remember password' button is checked, but still no good.

It returns with incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

4. freeboy Win User

I can login to my computer but dont remember my admin password. Help?

admin password?

my repair windows install keeps failing due to "what is admin password" ?
    How do I either find it? It is my computer and Ia am the admin or change it? this is for disk D and It is booting from c...

freeboy, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

I can login to my computer but dont remember my admin password. Help?

1. I can login to my computer but dont remember my admin password. Help? - Similar Threads - login computer dont

2. i dont remember my password of windows hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i dont remember my password of windows hello: hello when i try to join in my new pc with my microsoft account the computer request the password of windows hello but i dont remember the password of my last computer and i am not sure about which is the password that my pc is requesting to me. if someone can help me thank...
  3. i dont remember my password of windows hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i dont remember my password of windows hello: hello when i try to join in my new pc with my microsoft account the computer request the password of windows hello but i dont remember the password of my last computer and i am not sure about which is the password that my pc is requesting to me. if someone can help me thank...
  4. i dont remember my password of windows hello

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can’t remember the password to my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t remember the password to my computer.: I haven’t been on my computer in I’d say about 4 months and I forgot my computer password, well I tried to reset it but I don’t have access to the email associated with the account because I forgot that password too. Mind you I created this account in middle school I tried to...
  6. I can’t remember the password to my computer.

I can’t remember the password to my computer.: I haven’t been on my computer in I’d say about 4 months and I forgot my computer password, well I tried to reset it but I don’t have access to the email associated with the account because I forgot that password too. Mind you I created this account in middle school I tried to...
  7. I cant login to my computer because i dont remember my pin number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant login to my computer because i dont remember my pin number: HelloI tried to login to my computer today with fingerprint sensor but after a few failed attemps it asked me to write my pin number which i dont even remember, i use a password but not a pin number, but the password option isnt even avaible. So i tried the option i dont...
  8. I cant login to my computer because i dont remember my pin number

I cant login to my computer because i dont remember my pin number: HelloI tried to login to my computer today with fingerprint sensor but after a few failed attemps it asked me to write my pin number which i dont even remember, i use a password but not a pin number, but the password option isnt even avaible. So i tried the option i dont...
  9. I cant login to my computer because i dont remember my pin number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. I do not remember my admin password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I do not remember my admin password: After a Microsoft update, my desk top will not restart. I get a blank screen. When I try to go to a restore, it askes me for my admin password. But I do not remember my admin password. It was like 13 years ago that I bought desk top computer. But I have been keeping the desk...