Windows 10: I can no longer accept invitations from my Yahoo email acct.

Discus and support I can no longer accept invitations from my Yahoo email acct. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently I was deleting a few of my son's files on my desk top and I may have accidentally deleted something pertaining to Yahoo invitations. I can no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Judy P., Sep 30, 2019.

1. Judy P. Win User

I can no longer accept invitations from my Yahoo email acct.

Recently I was deleting a few of my son's files on my desk top and I may have accidentally deleted something pertaining to Yahoo invitations. I can no longer view the invitation and am frustrated. Is there anything I can install or re-install to correct this problem? Thanks, Judy

:)

Judy P., Sep 30, 2019
  2. GBAQ Win User

Yahoo Email Acct

How do I merge an often used yahoo account with another yahoo account that is on my PC/Windows 10?

I actually don't know how acct #2 was created, except that I emailed .gov or .org web addresses though it. (school districts, and etc).

Last item is May 19th.

I'm getting a "yahoo acct settings are out of date" notification on PC and think everything is up to date. I'm being

told that I've received emails that aren't in either acct, also emails I've sent aren't in either outbox. Super important ones!!

Thanks

** Moved from: Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Ease of access **

3. CmmTch Win User
    Yahoo email

This may not help but certainly worth a try, I've moved to Firefox, tried Edge for maybe a year, it just continued to be not ready for prime time. AFAIK you still can't set a new tab to open as the active window in the foreground. MS has made browsers for years and Edge seems amateurish and clumsy, they made this one for touch devices.

FF is most like IE which was my preferred browser. Anyway, a link to thread is below and a quote of the post within that thread with the workaround.

Yahoo no longer supports IE 11 Solved - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums

I can no longer accept invitations from my Yahoo email acct. [​IMG]

CmmTch, Sep 30, 2019
  4. I can no longer accept invitations from my Yahoo email acct.

Invitation sent to their email address. but even when they accept the message is not updated online

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I’ll certainly help you with this.

There could be a corruption with the Family Safety settings. I suggest you to remove and re-add the account.

Follow these steps:

• Go to
      https://account.microsoft.com/family#/
    • You will see the child account listed with a message saying that the invitation has been sent.
    • Click on Remove option and select the child account with the "invitation has been sent" message.
    • Click the Add option and re-enter your child's email address.

Also try the suggestions provided by k_zed on November 28, 2015
    to a similar issue in the following link.

Invitation to join family not received

Hope this will help you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

I can no longer accept invitations from my Yahoo email acct.

1. I can no longer accept invitations from my Yahoo email acct. - Similar Threads - longer accept invitations

2. Not allowed to accept Family invitation

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Not allowed to accept Family invitation: I have shared my family subscription with my wife but she is unable to accept the invitation due to the fact that she cancelled hers to accept mine and is now over the allowed storage limit. Because of this, Microsoft won't allow here to receive the email she needs to accept...
  3. Not allowed to accept Family invitation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not allowed to accept Family invitation: I have shared my family subscription with my wife but she is unable to accept the invitation due to the fact that she cancelled hers to accept mine and is now over the allowed storage limit. Because of this, Microsoft won't allow here to receive the email she needs to accept...
  4. Not allowed to accept Family invitation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can not send emails to my wife's acct

I can not send emails to my wife's acct: Case #1052037634 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-send-emails-to-my-wifes-acct/434b7e8c-2def-466d-9093-8f8e4b4b873a
  6. I can not send emails to my wife's acct

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can not send emails to my wife's acct: Case #1052037634 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-send-emails-to-my-wifes-acct/434b7e8c-2def-466d-9093-8f8e4b4b873a
  7. I can not send emails to my wife's acct

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. How to accept Yahoo email sbcglobal.net on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to accept Yahoo email sbcglobal.net on Windows 11?: Me Yahoo email sbcglobal.net works fine on iPhone, but password fails on desktop with Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-accept-yahoo-email-sbcglobalnet-on-windows/b597d959-26c5-4c7c-a5fe-ed0b25dd98ae
  9. How to accept Yahoo email sbcglobal.net on Windows 11?

How to accept Yahoo email sbcglobal.net on Windows 11?: Me Yahoo email sbcglobal.net works fine on iPhone, but password fails on desktop with Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-accept-yahoo-email-sbcglobalnet-on-windows/b597d959-26c5-4c7c-a5fe-ed0b25dd98ae
  10. Yahoo email acct. will not open.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Yahoo email acct. will not open.: Virginia Butler1 I can't open my email account. Each time I try to access it, a message appears that says my email account is experiencing a driver error. What do I need to do in order to correct this error? Thanks, Virginia 1...