Windows 10: I can no longer access the capability to edit my email contacts.

Discus and support I can no longer access the capability to edit my email contacts. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I bring up contacts for my email I am unable to add, delete or edit them. What do I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by efbs#1, Mar 18, 2019.

1. efbs#1 Win User

I can no longer access the capability to edit my email contacts.

When I bring up contacts for my email I am unable to add, delete or edit them. What do I do?

:)

efbs#1, Mar 18, 2019

2. email contacts

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To add an email to your contacts, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:-

1. Open Yahoo Mail, click on the Contacts icon.
    2. Now click on a contact.
    3. Click Edit Details.
    4. Add email address to the contact.
    5. Click Save.

If you are using Mail App and want to edit contacts stored in People App, I suggest you to refer to following article under
    Edit contacts
    for steps to edit the contact and add an email.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Mar 18, 2019
  3. davidhk Win User
    Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Mar 18, 2019
  4. JustRay Win User

Win 10 email no longer lists all contacts after the 1803 upgrade

Caledon Ken

Good idea.
    But unfortunately right clicking anywhere in the blank areas, does not give me the opportunity to select anything.
    Nor do I get a "dialog" allowing me to select a delete option.
    I'm going to attach a jpg of what I "see" when composing an email and clicking on the "Contacts" icon to choose one.
    I see a "Suggestions" area first.
    My contact appears there now because I sent myself an email.
    Then there are a bunch of blank spaces. (Notice the scroll bar to the right).
    If I scroll down, almost to the very bottom, I will see all of my contacts (from the People app) that have email addresses.

I can no longer access the capability to edit my email contacts. [​IMG]

JustRay, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

1. I can no longer access the capability to edit my email contacts. - Similar Threads - longer access capability

2. I can't access my Minecraft account. I can no longer remember the email address that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access my Minecraft account. I can no longer remember the email address that...: I can't access my Minecraft account. I can no longer remember the email address that corresponds to the Minecraft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-my-minecraft-account-i-can-no-longer/56400716-45fa-446b-a1b4-262be0f7e04e
  3. I can't access my Minecraft account. I can no longer remember the email address that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't access my Minecraft account. I can no longer remember the email address that...: I can't access my Minecraft account. I can no longer remember the email address that corresponds to the Minecraft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-my-minecraft-account-i-can-no-longer/56400716-45fa-446b-a1b4-262be0f7e04e
  4. how can i change my email verification, i have no longer access

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can i change my email verification, i have no longer access: I need to change my password but i no longer have access to my verification email.how can i change it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-email-verification-i-have-no/ab74a6aa-d455-4e51-8475-b59844a4fe17
  5. how can i change my email verification, i have no longer access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i change my email verification, i have no longer access: I need to change my password but i no longer have access to my verification email.how can i change it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-email-verification-i-have-no/ab74a6aa-d455-4e51-8475-b59844a4fe17
  6. how can i change my email verification, i have no longer access

7. What can My Bluetooth capabilities or no longer available on my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can My Bluetooth capabilities or no longer available on my PC.: What can you do for me to correct an issue/s that may or may not seem strange to you? My Bluetooth capabilities or no longer available on my PC. Can the missing Bluetooth app cause the following: 1 Every file on my PC was duplicated. 1 ans. I have deleted 80% to 90%. 2 I am...
  8. What can My Bluetooth capabilities or no longer available on my PC.

What can My Bluetooth capabilities or no longer available on my PC.: What can you do for me to correct an issue/s that may or may not seem strange to you? My Bluetooth capabilities or no longer available on my PC. Can the missing Bluetooth app cause the following: 1 Every file on my PC was duplicated. 1 ans. I have deleted 80% to 90%. 2 I am...
  9. What can My Bluetooth capabilities or no longer available on my PC.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. How can I edit my email contacts list?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I edit my email contacts list?: How do I change, update, or delete email contacts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-edit-my-email-contacts-list/4c8e5fdc-07b6-40d4-aa4a-3b43dc6bdfde"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to edit att email CONTACT LIST

2. how can I edit my contacts and why does the list come up differently today