Windows 10: I can no longer download pictures from my Canon camera in Windows 10.

Discus and support I can no longer download pictures from my Canon camera in Windows 10. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I used to be able to download using the Canon Image browser, but today it "failed" to import. Tried using Windows Camera - it wouldn't connect to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gumbydad, Jul 10, 2020.

1. gumbydad Win User

I can no longer download pictures from my Canon camera in Windows 10.

I used to be able to download using the Canon Image browser, but today it "failed" to import. Tried using Windows Camera - it wouldn't connect to the device.

:)

gumbydad, Jul 10, 2020
  2. Debster62 Win User

Downloaded pictures from Canon camera

i downloaded pictures and videos from my Canon camera and can not find them anywhere in my computer even though it states they were downloaded. I have Windows 10. Can someone help me find them. Thanks

Debster62, Jul 10, 2020
  3. I can not download my pictures from my Canon Powershot A2500

I can not download my pictures from my Canon A2500 digital camera in Windows 10. Worked fine in 8.1 I have gone to Canon and downloaded all software available for W10. Have also tried inserting memory card from camera into card slot with no result. Can
    I get a memory card reader Ap somewhere? do I need that? Help

alicats001, Jul 10, 2020
  4. I can no longer download pictures from my Canon camera in Windows 10.

I can not download my pictures from my Canon Powershot A2500

pushparanjanee, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

I can no longer download pictures from my Canon camera in Windows 10.

1. I can no longer download pictures from my Canon camera in Windows 10. - Similar Threads - longer download pictures

2. how to download pictures from a camera?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to download pictures from a camera?: how do i download pictures from my camera? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-pictures-from-a-camera/73bd627c-9aeb-4ae9-aa9f-01e679adcd3d
  3. how to download pictures from a camera?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to download pictures from a camera?: how do i download pictures from my camera? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-pictures-from-a-camera/73bd627c-9aeb-4ae9-aa9f-01e679adcd3d
  4. Downloading pictures from my camera to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading pictures from my camera to my computer: Receiving a message as follows No Write Permission for Save Folder, will not let me download my pictures, Cannon Camera please help............
  5. Downloading pictures from my camera to my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading pictures from my camera to my computer: Receiving a message as follows No Write Permission for Save Folder, will not let me download my pictures, Cannon Camera please help............
  6. Downloading photographs from Canon camera into Pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading photographs from Canon camera into Pictures: I have Windows 10. Previously when I downloaded photos from the camera via USB into Pictures, Windows created files for the pictures by date. Now the pictures are just dumped into the general Pictures file. Can't figure what changed. Same camera, same cable, etc, etc......
  7. Downloading pictures from camera

Downloading pictures from camera: Before the latest update November 2020, when i downloaded photos they automatically went into folders by date photo was taken. Now they no longer go into a folder- every photo is separate listed by picture number. Is there any settings I can change? This is very...
  8. Can't download pictures from my camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't download pictures from my camera: I am running Windows 10 on my desktop. I have older Kodak and Nikon point and shoot cameras. With both cameras I have always been able to download pictures to my pc. The last time I was able to do this was 6/2/2020. I don't know what happened but when I plug both cameras...
  9. Why can I no longer open pictures from my download folder?

Why can I no longer open pictures from my download folder?: What does this mean? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-no-longer-open-pictures-from-my-download/93a1e46b-bbd8-42ac-9981-691611cc31bb"
  10. downloading pictures from camera and iphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    downloading pictures from camera and iphone: Downloading pictures used to be easy. I plugged in usb, and could download all of my pictures off both camera and iPhone. Now, computer doesn't even acknowledge devices from "this pc". I've searched through computer for other ways to access, no luck. Any suggestions welcome....