Windows 10: I can no longer find my 1tb hdd in my laptop

Discus and support I can no longer find my 1tb hdd in my laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; But the intel rapid storage technology reads that my hdd is still there but I can't find it on disk management and device manager. I tried unplugging... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Blaze Arcadia, Jul 9, 2020.

1. I can no longer find my 1tb hdd in my laptop

But the intel rapid storage technology reads that my hdd is still there but I can't find it on disk management and device manager. I tried unplugging and plugging in my hdd but the it doesn't show up. I still can't see it on this pc. I also tried "reset this pc" but my hdd still doesn't show up. I'll show you the picture below that it reads my hdd but the problem doesn't solve there as what I've said earlier. I can no longer find my 1tb hdd in my laptop fe196bc6-966d-4bd3-ab73-f03f07cc8c82?upload=true.png

:)

Blaze Arcadia, Jul 9, 2020
  2. MCK
    mck Win User

How can I find the password for my Windows 10 laptop?

I found a solution to my problem. What I did was:
    1. Open Network & Sharing Center on the laptop.
    2. Click "Change advanced sharing settings"
    3. Expand the "All Networks" item.
    4. Change "Password protected sharing" from On to Off.

Now when I click my laptop name in File Explorer > Networks, it just shows my shared folder without asking for a network credentials password. This is how it used to work before.

Hope this helps others,

3. New HDD for my Laptop

Ok, I have a Lenovo T60 Laptop. I got it ~3 years ago and it's running very well. (very solid machine) I don't get to have a new laptop until next year, so I want to upgrade my current one. Specs:
    Code: 2GHz Core Duo, 1GB (2x512MB) DDR2-667, X1400M, 100GB 7200rpm HDD[/quote] I use it for school mostly. Internet, word processing, and the occasional 3D game. (Halo, BF2, RCT2) Nothing serious.

The only upgrade I could think of that's worth the money would be to upgrade the HDD. So that's what I want to upgrade. And I'm looking for speed. Here are some requirements:

Hard Drive
    • $75 Max
    • 160GB+
    • Fast
    SSD
    • $100 Max
    • Preferably 60GB+, but I can do 30GB if it's really cheap
    Notes/Concerns:
    • I'd like to have a warranty. Not necessary, but preferred.
    • Single platter hdds ROCK! (But I don't know the # of platters of 2.5in HDDs)
    • The only SSD I'm gonna get is one that's JMicron based. Is it worth it? In other words, JMicron SSD or laptop HDD?
    So any specific recommendations? Thanks! *Smile I can no longer find my 1tb hdd in my laptop :)

angelkiller, Jul 9, 2020
  4. I can no longer find my 1tb hdd in my laptop

suggest brand for 2.5" HDD from my laptop

I need to purchase a new sata 2.5" HDD from my laptop.
    500 gb
    Pls suggest which brand to go for?

looking for good quality and long life with high warranty yrs.

Some say that Hitachi HDD are very gud...!

pls suggest.

alivehunter, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

I can no longer find my 1tb hdd in my laptop

1. I can no longer find my 1tb hdd in my laptop - Similar Threads - longer find 1tb

2. i have a laptop with a 128GB ssd and a 1TB hdd and my windows is installed on my rather...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a laptop with a 128GB ssd and a 1TB hdd and my windows is installed on my rather...: i have a C drive which is only 128 GB out of which I'm not able to use most of the space because windows occupies most of it , and i have most of my games installed on my rather slower HDD which has space but it is quite slow so i want to know if there is any way for me to...
  3. i have a laptop with a 128GB ssd and a 1TB hdd and my windows is installed on my rather...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have a laptop with a 128GB ssd and a 1TB hdd and my windows is installed on my rather...: i have a C drive which is only 128 GB out of which I'm not able to use most of the space because windows occupies most of it , and i have most of my games installed on my rather slower HDD which has space but it is quite slow so i want to know if there is any way for me to...
  4. I can no longer find my laptop camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can no longer find my laptop camera: why can i not bring up my laptop camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-no-longer-find-my-laptop-camera/fa9a7bdf-61ce-4efa-a970-238dd9a72021
  5. I can no longer find my laptop camera

I can no longer find my laptop camera: why can i not bring up my laptop camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-no-longer-find-my-laptop-camera/fa9a7bdf-61ce-4efa-a970-238dd9a72021
  6. I installed a 1TB HDD on my laptop and it shows two drives what can I do for it to be one...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed a 1TB HDD on my laptop and it shows two drives what can I do for it to be one...: I have a 512SSD which is my C: drive. And I installed a 1TB HHD then it shows two drives D: , E:.Is there a way to merge this two drives and is it safe to reset the data from the drive because the HDD came from another laptop which contains files. My boot is in my SSD C:...
  7. I installed a 1TB HDD on my laptop and it shows two drives what can I do for it to be one...

I installed a 1TB HDD on my laptop and it shows two drives what can I do for it to be one...: I have a 512SSD which is my C: drive. And I installed a 1TB HHD then it shows two drives D: , E:.Is there a way to merge this two drives and is it safe to reset the data from the drive because the HDD came from another laptop which contains files. My boot is in my SSD C:...
  8. 1TB HDD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    1TB HDD: So i have a 1TB Barracuda HDD in my pc and my Local Disk C: has only 370GB and im wondering how i can use all of my leftover space and add it to my Local Disk C: , I also checked 'Create and format hard disk partions' and saw the other 560GB in primary just sitting there and...
  9. 1TB HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1TB HDD: So i have a 1TB Barracuda HDD in my pc and my Local Disk C: has only 370GB and im wondering how i can use all of my leftover space and add it to my Local Disk C: , I also checked 'Create and format hard disk partions' and saw the other 560GB in primary just sitting there and...
  10. 1TB HDD

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sata hdd not migrated to win10 USB