Windows 10: I can no longer find my wireless internet through comcast the 5.0 version but it still...

Discus and support I can no longer find my wireless internet through comcast the 5.0 version but it still... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My two PC's will no longer locate my wireless internet that has the faster speed but yet my cell phones and lap tops find it no problem I am being told... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NaomiKahn, Aug 15, 2019.

1. NaomiKahn Win User

I can no longer find my wireless internet through comcast the 5.0 version but it still...

My two PC's will no longer locate my wireless internet that has the faster speed but yet my cell phones and lap tops find it no problem I am being told it is likely since an update Microsoft did this is apparently happening to a lot of people and it is a huge problem for me as I work on my computers 15 hours a day and I can not seem to get it fixed?

:)

NaomiKahn, Aug 15, 2019

2. $10 internet Comcast

The "catch" is that your income has to be low. In order to qualify for the paid school lunch program you functionally have to be in the poverty bracket of income.

Comcast is likely going to charge 15 USD and tax, because they don't have to show the modem rental charge in their pricing.

While this is a token gesture toward those that have the least, I don't think that Comcast is doing this at a fiscal loss. The lowest tier of internet access is 20 USD a month, and Comcast will be subsidized by the US government for "providing equal access" to services. This is a step forward to getting everyone access to information, but most assuredly not going to be something that Comcast is doing out of the goodness of their hearts.

lilhasselhoffer, Aug 15, 2019
  3. camoxiong Win User
  4. I can no longer find my wireless internet through comcast the 5.0 version but it still...

Comcast Internet - Cannot connect to the Internet at home (all browsers affected)

Hi Micah,

The issue is that Comcast states this is not their problem. I have an Ipad and a Windows7 machine on the same network and browsing is fine. Comcast claims it is a Microsoft issue and they will not help me with it.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Michelle

MichelleMJN, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

I can no longer find my wireless internet through comcast the 5.0 version but it still...

1. I can no longer find my wireless internet through comcast the 5.0 version but it still... - Similar Threads - longer find wireless

2. Where can I find older versions of my Realtek Wireless Bluetooth Adapter Driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find older versions of my Realtek Wireless Bluetooth Adapter Driver?: My Jlab headphones keep disconnecting because of the newest version of the driver I know it works when I use the older version but it got rid of the older version and I can't find the correct version online....
  3. Where can I find older versions of my Realtek Wireless Bluetooth Adapter Driver?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find older versions of my Realtek Wireless Bluetooth Adapter Driver?: My Jlab headphones keep disconnecting because of the newest version of the driver I know it works when I use the older version but it got rid of the older version and I can't find the correct version online....
  4. I can no longer find my laptop camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can no longer find my laptop camera: why can i not bring up my laptop camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-no-longer-find-my-laptop-camera/fa9a7bdf-61ce-4efa-a970-238dd9a72021
  5. I can no longer find my laptop camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can no longer find my laptop camera: why can i not bring up my laptop camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-no-longer-find-my-laptop-camera/fa9a7bdf-61ce-4efa-a970-238dd9a72021
  6. My computer is connected to the internet, but says "No Internet". Miraculously, i can still...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer is connected to the internet, but says "No Internet". Miraculously, i can still...: Very bizarre problem. A couple of hours ago, at my Mom's house, everything was working perfectly. Now, at my Dad's, I am having this problem. Nothing else is doing this, TV, iPhone, and PS4 are all working correctly. Just the computer. Also, this is off topic, but Google...
  7. I can no longer find my 1tb hdd in my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can no longer find my 1tb hdd in my laptop: But the intel rapid storage technology reads that my hdd is still there but I can't find it on disk management and device manager. I tried unplugging and plugging in my hdd but the it doesn't show up. I still can't see it on this pc. I also tried "reset this pc" but my hdd...
  8. slow internet speed with comcast

slow internet speed with comcast: comcast internet very slow. I have a 250Mbps connection and get 35Mbps at best. my daughter get 249Mbps on her ipad. comcast tech support don't have a clue. the problem is in both my windows lap tops and windows phone.....HELP...
  9. can you still go through your Internet files and find images

in Browsers and Email
    can you still go through your Internet files and find images: several years ago I remember you could go into I believe your temporary Internet files and all the images that were displayed on any websites that you viewed were saved for a period of time. Has that been changed so that you can no longer access images from websites that you...
  10. Can No longer see my wireless

Can No longer see my wireless: Hellow guys, Am new here please bear with me...... I have just upgraded from windows 8 to windows 10 Home. Since then my Wireless network is not showing up. I have several networks, others are shown just fine...Only one network is missing. I have co-workers with...