Windows 10: I can no longer find the account with which I redeemed minecraft windows 10

Discus and support I can no longer find the account with which I redeemed minecraft windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; On 13 January 2018 I redeemed a code for minecraft windows 10 through minecraft java edition because in those days you could redeem minecraft windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ChristianAiello1, Apr 11, 2020.

1. I can no longer find the account with which I redeemed minecraft windows 10

On 13 January 2018 I redeemed a code for minecraft windows 10 through minecraft java edition because in those days you could redeem minecraft windows 10 by buying the java version, today I wanted to play with a friend of mine, I logged in with the only microsoft accounts that I created and in neither of them I had minecraft. If you can see from which account the code was redeemed I would be very happy.Here is the code

:)

ChristianAiello1, Apr 11, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 11, 2020
  3. TKDrizzy Win User
    Redeemed minecraft without an account

I have pc version of minecraft and I redeemed the code without an account and I can't redeem it again. Do I have to buy the Windows 10 version on my xbox account.

TKDrizzy, Apr 11, 2020
  4. I can no longer find the account with which I redeemed minecraft windows 10

Redeeming windows 10 edition of minecraft

Hello, I redeemed a code for the Windows 10 edition of minecraft in 2017, which I was able to get from having the java edition. I have the default game downloaded on my PC, but the code did not seem to work.

Edit: The link to redeem the code from mojang's sight brought me to the microsoft "redeem" page, but the code is listed as "already redeemed," even though this does not show up in my account page.

DavidSchroeder8, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

I can no longer find the account with which I redeemed minecraft windows 10

1. I can no longer find the account with which I redeemed minecraft windows 10 - Similar Threads - longer find account

2. I forgot on which Microsoft account I redeemed my minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot on which Microsoft account I redeemed my minecraft windows 10: I forgot on which account I redeemed my minecraft for minecraft windows 10 edition and I cant trace back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-on-which-microsoft-account-i-redeemed-my/a0a4333d-65b9-4949-b310-17ff9bbeb340
  3. I forgot which Microsoft Account I used to redeem Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot which Microsoft Account I used to redeem Minecraft: I redeemed the code for Minecraft in windows 10 free edition, but I forgot which microsoft account I used to redeem it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-which-microsoft-account-i-used-to-redeem/d67043d5-2dea-4615-80d0-2cd7fc99f702
  4. I redeemed the minecraft for windows 10 but i can't find it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I redeemed the minecraft for windows 10 but i can't find it: I redeemed it in January of 2016, which worked then, im still using the same @live account, i decided to download it on a new device but it says i never even bought it, but it says i used the code, it doesn't appear in purchase history either so what do I do?...
  5. Finding the code for Minecraft redeemed on Microsoft account

Finding the code for Minecraft redeemed on Microsoft account: I bought a Windows 10 HP laptop in 2016 of which already contained Minecraft. I didn't know that however, so I bought the game online. I later was noted by the Microsoft store THIS year that I would receive a redeem code because of this purchase. I successfully redeemed the...
  6. I forgot which account i redeemed a code in

I forgot which account i redeemed a code in: I redeemed a code a while back and I forgot which account I redeemed it in. Is there a way to search up the account? I have the code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-which-account-i-redeemed-a-code-in/50241bfd-890d-4d32-af52-156f5f3deb9b"
  7. I think I redeemed Minecraft Windows 10 on what's now a deleted Microsoft account, can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think I redeemed Minecraft Windows 10 on what's now a deleted Microsoft account, can I...: (what the subject says) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-i-redeemed-minecraft-windows-10-on-whats/410062bc-2613-447a-9c5d-404cf95bee41
  8. I redeemed the code with my minecraft account for minecraft windows 10, but when i go to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I redeemed the code with my minecraft account for minecraft windows 10, but when i go to...: Recently I redeemed the code that came with my minecraft account for minecraft windows 10 edition and it says that i own it in the browser version of the microsoft store, but when it opens the game in the microsoft store app, it says i have to buy it and the only version i...
  9. I don't know which Microsoft account I used when I redeemed my free minecraft windows 10...

I don't know which Microsoft account I used when I redeemed my free minecraft windows 10...: I redeemed it but i forgot the account in which i put it on. Is there a way to back trace the code and find out which account i put it on....
  10. Minecraft windows 10 code says it was redeemed but I never redeemed it. How can I redeem it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 code says it was redeemed but I never redeemed it. How can I redeem it?: I think my Mojanag account was hacked and someone used my redeem code in another microsoft account that was not mine. I would like to know if I can get another redeem code or if you can check which microsoft account used my redeem code....