Windows 10: I can no longer install my Minecraft pe windows 10 edition?

Discus and support I can no longer install my Minecraft pe windows 10 edition? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I wanted to ask myself if you can help me because I have a problem to install minecraft pe from the microsoft store again although it went before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Milchbraue201, Jun 28, 2020.

1. I can no longer install my Minecraft pe windows 10 edition?

Hi I wanted to ask myself if you can help me because I have a problem to install minecraft pe from the microsoft store again although it went before please help me I don't know anymore )=

:)

Milchbraue201, Jun 28, 2020

2. Do I have to buy Minecraft PE on Windows 10 when my xbox account linked on minecraft pe ios?

I bought Minecraft PE on my ios device and linked to xbox account so i want to know if i linked my xbox account to minecraft pe ios device, do i have to buy it in xbox store on windows 10 too?

อัศวเดช อภิพรชัยกุล, Jun 28, 2020
  3. tolsen64 Win User
    I no longer own Minecraft in the Windows 10 Store?

I owned Mojang's Minecraft. When it came out on Windows 10, I redeemed for my free version. Anytime I rebuilt my PC, I could always reinstall Minecraft because the Windows Store knew I owned it. I just got a new PC, installed Windows 10 and went into the store and tried to install Minecraft. Now it wants me to pay $26. So what happened? Why do I no longer own Minecraft in the store?

tolsen64, Jun 28, 2020
  4. I can no longer install my Minecraft pe windows 10 edition?

minecraft pe

minecraft pe will not let me click next once I get to the screen where it asks for my age. it does not freeze or anything but it does not let me click next I type in my age, and click next but nothing happens. all i want to do is play minecraft with friends
    but it makes me connect to xbox first but with it not working i can not sign in. i use a alcatel tablet. what is my best option?

HeidiSanders1, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

I can no longer install my Minecraft pe windows 10 edition?

1. I can no longer install my Minecraft pe windows 10 edition? - Similar Threads - longer install Minecraft

2. Installing Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello all, I am in need of assistance when installing the Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft. When going to the minecraft.net website and going through the edition options, I click onto Windows 10, following this I click "BUY" but it brings me to the privacy settings on...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Installing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Installing: Hello! I wanted to play Minecraft with my friend who doesn't use the current beta version. I uninstalled my game and tried reinstalling it, and it works, but just freezes at 2.16mb/398.3mb. I've stopped the download, and reset the Microsoft store twice through the settings...
  4. Minecraft windows 10 edition installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition installation: I am having issues installing minecraft bedrock edition on my laptop I know I own the windows ten version because I use to play it on a realm but that was on a different computer. I thought I had it through my game pass subscription or I would just be able to install it since...
  5. Minecraft PE with Minecraft Windows 10 license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PE with Minecraft Windows 10 license?: Hello, i found out today that if you have a minecraft java edition account you get a minecraft windows 10 key. So I downloaded minecraft windows 10 in Microsoft Store. Now I wonder if I can use this Windows 10 license to activate Minecraft Pocket edition on my mobile phone....
  6. Can I download Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I download Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft?: I have the Java Edition and Bedrock Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft, both on my other computer. I obtained Windows 10 Edition Minecraft from MOJANG's promotion where if you bought Java edition you would get Windows 10 edition. I am unable to download Minecraft, despite having...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 edition is no longer on my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition is no longer on my account?: Hello, So I tried opening the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft that I got awhile back for owning the Java edition of Minecraft, but when I go to open it, it says that Minecraft is not available on my account. When I go to the store page for windows 10 it prompts me to buy it...
  8. Minecraft PE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PE: A month or two ago, I bought the Minecraft Pocket Edition from the Android Playstore. I can join my friend's world but he can't and since we don't play on Realms, that's the way we can explore each other's world. Upon checking my Minecraft account on their official website, I...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Install: I redeemed my free Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on Mojang and it took me to the Microsoft Store, which gives me an option to "Install/Play" the game. Upon clicking this button I am taken to the Microsoft Store app where it tells me a free trial is available and doesn't give...
  10. Can i switch my minecraft windows 10 edition for a licence of java edition?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can i switch my minecraft windows 10 edition for a licence of java edition?: I wonder if i could switch my minecraft windows 10 edition for a minecraft java edition one so i can use mods and play with my friends with modpacks and custom maps....