Windows 10: I can no longer play Minecraft with my friends on the windows 10 version. They have the...

Discus and support I can no longer play Minecraft with my friends on the windows 10 version. They have the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was recently gifted the Windows 10 version and we were able to play for like two weeks until I logged on early today and it said they were unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hjonk, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Hjonk Win User

I can no longer play Minecraft with my friends on the windows 10 version. They have the...

I was recently gifted the Windows 10 version and we were able to play for like two weeks until I logged on early today and it said they were unable to log in due to an outdated server. It's strange because we've been playing fine for this long. Since I was only gifted the Windows 10 version and I don't have the Java edition I would hate it if all our progress was lost and I'm not sure what I should do?

:)

Hjonk, Nov 19, 2020

2. I can't play Minecraft with others

Hi Naxine,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing this issue. To resolve your concern, we need to gather more details about the issue so we can provide you an appropriate solution. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game with your friends?
    • Are you playing the full version of the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?
    • Have you tried to play the game using a different profile?

Loraine Mon, Nov 19, 2020
  3. Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken

I recently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 to play with my friends , when I launch the game the sound does not work correctly, the sound is EXTREMELY pixelated, I have seen a lot of posts about people who have no sound and have tried the steps to fix
    my problem using the steps from their problems and nothing has worked. The sound doesn't make the game unplayable but it does make it extremely unpleasant.

Steps I have tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling sound drivers ,
    • Updating sound drivers
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10
    • Restarting my computer multiple times
    • Trouble shooting my sound

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Bruise A Brown, Nov 19, 2020
  4. naxine Win User

I can no longer play Minecraft with my friends on the windows 10 version. They have the...

I can't play Minecraft with others

So I bought a Minecraft windows 10 edition from the Microsoft store. And I can't play with friends that bought Minecraft from Mojang website. Are the two versions different?

naxine, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

1. I can no longer play Minecraft with my friends on the windows 10 version. They have the... - Similar Threads - longer play Minecraft

2. why cant i play Minecraft with my friends

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant i play Minecraft with my friends: it says that multiplayer is disabled i go to unlock but is doesn't work it keeps on telling me to link up my the family thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-play-minecraft-with-my-friends/1ac47ba0-8771-4d06-b753-cf2829d7df06
  3. why cant i play Minecraft with my friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i play Minecraft with my friends: it says that multiplayer is disabled i go to unlock but is doesn't work it keeps on telling me to link up my the family thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-play-minecraft-with-my-friends/1ac47ba0-8771-4d06-b753-cf2829d7df06
  4. i own minecraft java but my friends have minecraft windows and i can't play windows with my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i own minecraft java but my friends have minecraft windows and i can't play windows with my...: i own minecraft java but my friends have minecraft windows and i can't play windows with my launcher. i refuse to pay another $30 for a game i already own. is there anyway i dont have to repay to get windows?...
  5. i own minecraft java but my friends have minecraft windows and i can't play windows with my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i own minecraft java but my friends have minecraft windows and i can't play windows with my...: i own minecraft java but my friends have minecraft windows and i can't play windows with my launcher. i refuse to pay another $30 for a game i already own. is there anyway i dont have to repay to get windows?...
  6. Minecraft for Windows 10 - Can you play online with friends?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Minecraft for Windows 10 - Can you play online with friends?: Can you play online with Friends Minecraft Windows 10 version on PC or do you need to purchase anything additional to be able to play? I purchased the game for my son but seems to be asking for download and purchase different version of Minecraft when trying to Add Friends to...
  7. playing minecraft with friends on Nintendo Switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    playing minecraft with friends on Nintendo Switch: When we set up a microsoft account and finally got logged in, it took me to a page that wants our Xbox info. We don't have an Xbox. We have a Switch....
  8. Cant play minecraft with my friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant play minecraft with my friends: All of my friends are currently playing on the same world and I'm the only one unable to join. I was able to play about an hour ago but now I can't anymore. Today was the first time I was able to join in months. Were all on different forms of bedrock edition. I've tried both...
  9. why can i not play with my friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can i not play with my friends: i try to change the info but i dont know how, and if i try to click Get help fixing this it dosnt work it dosnt display the page and im using switch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-not-play-with-my-friends/18ca4ae3-e52d-42d7-8eef-07bf9fdcc56b
  10. Playing Minecraft with a Friend on Nintendo Switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing Minecraft with a Friend on Nintendo Switch: I fave a nintendo switch and play Minencraft. And i want to be able to play with my friend but i dont to know how to invite,friend and play with her so can someone help me please? Help...?...