Windows 10: I can no longer play Minecraft with my friends on the windows 10 version. They have the...

Discus and support I can no longer play Minecraft with my friends on the windows 10 version. They have the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was recently gifted the Windows 10 version and we were able to play for like two weeks until I logged on early today and it said they were unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hjonk, Nov 19, 2020 at 6:42 PM.

1. Hjonk Win User

I can no longer play Minecraft with my friends on the windows 10 version. They have the...

I was recently gifted the Windows 10 version and we were able to play for like two weeks until I logged on early today and it said they were unable to log in due to an outdated server. It's strange because we've been playing fine for this long. Since I was only gifted the Windows 10 version and I don't have the Java edition I would hate it if all our progress was lost and I'm not sure what I should do?

:)

2. I can't play Minecraft with others

Hi Naxine,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing this issue. To resolve your concern, we need to gather more details about the issue so we can provide you an appropriate solution. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game with your friends?
    • Are you playing the full version of the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?
    • Have you tried to play the game using a different profile?

3. Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken

I recently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 to play with my friends , when I launch the game the sound does not work correctly, the sound is EXTREMELY pixelated, I have seen a lot of posts about people who have no sound and have tried the steps to fix
    my problem using the steps from their problems and nothing has worked. The sound doesn't make the game unplayable but it does make it extremely unpleasant.

Steps I have tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling sound drivers ,
    • Updating sound drivers
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10
    • Restarting my computer multiple times
    • Trouble shooting my sound

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Bruise A Brown, Nov 19, 2020 at 6:43 PM
  4. naxine Win User

I can no longer play Minecraft with my friends on the windows 10 version. They have the...

I can't play Minecraft with others

So I bought a Minecraft windows 10 edition from the Microsoft store. And I can't play with friends that bought Minecraft from Mojang website. Are the two versions different?

Thema:

1. I can no longer play Minecraft with my friends on the windows 10 version. They have the... - Similar Threads - longer play Minecraft

2. can i play words with friends 2 on my microsoft 10 computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i play words with friends 2 on my microsoft 10 computer?: can i play words with friends 2 on my microsoft 10 computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-play-words-with-friends-2-on-my-microsoft-10/48ae0962-ec5a-4aa7-95fb-7dc4a14e3fe0
  3. can i play words with friends 2 on my microsoft 10 computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i play words with friends 2 on my microsoft 10 computer?: can I play words with friends 2 on my microsoft computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-play-words-with-friends-2-on-my-microsoft-10/567c7b7a-78f2-4fb5-95f6-a847b8d7733e
  4. I can no longer install my Minecraft pe windows 10 edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can no longer install my Minecraft pe windows 10 edition?: Hi I wanted to ask myself if you can help me because I have a problem to install minecraft pe from the microsoft store again although it went before please help me I don't know anymore )=...
  5. why can i not play with my friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can i not play with my friends: i try to change the info but i dont know how, and if i try to click Get help fixing this it dosnt work it dosnt display the page and im using switch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-not-play-with-my-friends/18ca4ae3-e52d-42d7-8eef-07bf9fdcc56b
  6. Playing Minecraft with a Friend on Nintendo Switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing Minecraft with a Friend on Nintendo Switch: I fave a nintendo switch and play Minencraft. And i want to be able to play with my friend but i dont to know how to invite,friend and play with her so can someone help me please? Help...?...
  7. I can't play the multiplayer gamemodes and can't add my friends on Minecraft.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't play the multiplayer gamemodes and can't add my friends on Minecraft.: When I play Minecraft, I can't play on the servers/multiplayer place, it says go to to aka.ms/accountsettings. When I got there, I don't see anything and when I looked at the Xbox Ambassador's advice, It didn't work! Please help me play Minecraft multiplayer. Also, I didn't...
  8. Minecraft issue - Playing with Friends not working well

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft issue - Playing with Friends not working well: Hello folks, i have following problem: My girlfriend and i want to play Minecraft together and started a new world. That worked fine. We used her world on her PC. BUT, when i logged out and log the second time in, than comes a alert, that my account is already in use...
  9. Can I play my Xbox Minecraft on my Windows 10 PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I play my Xbox Minecraft on my Windows 10 PC?: I purchased the cross platform Minecraft for my Xbox One and am able to play it on my Xbox One. I was wondering if I could play on my Windows 10 laptop as well. I'm signing into my laptop with the same account that I use on my Xbox One. When I launch Minecraft on my...
  10. can i play minecraft windows 10 edition on pc if i already have it on xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i play minecraft windows 10 edition on pc if i already have it on xbox: if I already have it on xbox is it possible to download for free on pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-play-minecraft-windows-10-edition-on-pc-if-i/d5e87f55-742c-47c4-84d0-d8cab60a700b