Windows 10: I can no longer write in Windows

Discus and support I can no longer write in Windows in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello, Since yesterday, I could not write in the Windows search bar, or even the Microsoft Store applications, like Insta or Twitter. I also can't... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Redzinahmc, Feb 2, 2020.

1. I can no longer write in Windows

Hello,

Since yesterday, I could not write in the Windows search bar, or even the Microsoft Store applications, like Insta or Twitter. I also can't write to File Explorer and the cmd.Thank you for your future answers

***moved on english forum***

:)

Redzinahmc, Feb 2, 2020
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Feb 2, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 2, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

I can no longer write in Windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

I can no longer write in Windows

1. I can no longer write in Windows - Similar Threads - longer write

2. Why can my computer no longer find the external ARCAM irDAC-II digital to analog convertor...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can my computer no longer find the external ARCAM irDAC-II digital to analog convertor...: My computer originally had a CPU and motherboard which wasa not compatible to W11. I have just changed them to compatible items. My sound system has run for several years without problems. It also worked with the new motherboard. Soon after the hardware change I reactivated...
  3. Why can my computer no longer find the external ARCAM irDAC-II digital to analog convertor...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can my computer no longer find the external ARCAM irDAC-II digital to analog convertor...: My computer originally had a CPU and motherboard which wasa not compatible to W11. I have just changed them to compatible items. My sound system has run for several years without problems. It also worked with the new motherboard. Soon after the hardware change I reactivated...
  4. I have a monthly re-occurring fee for the MS BI tool that I no longer need and want to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a monthly re-occurring fee for the MS BI tool that I no longer need and want to...: Attached is a billing summary from Microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-monthly-re-occurring-fee-for-the-ms-bi/b183124b-d40c-45aa-bc12-e921f9e68482
  5. "Options" in Microsoft Word no longer operate properly; error message Error #75 writing...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Options" in Microsoft Word no longer operate properly; error message Error #75 writing...: After installing new software, I have the problem referenced above. I can close out the error message and continue, but Word options no longer work properly; for instance, convert -- to em-dash; hyperlinks; fractions, etc. Changing them in 'options' under the file tab makes...
  6. I just had a new windows 10 installed and I can no longer write a letter and print it off...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I just had a new windows 10 installed and I can no longer write a letter and print it off...: Why can't I write a letter and print it off on my new windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-had-a-new-windows-10-installed-and-i-can-no/a14b3140-3231-49cd-8531-4007616566f0
  7. Emails I am writing and sending are no longer appearing in my sent items box

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Emails I am writing and sending are no longer appearing in my sent items box: I have been successfully sending and receiving gmail on the windows mail app for several years on my laptop. However, just recently I have noticed that emails I am writing and sending are no longer appearing in my sent items box. After some searching I found them in the junk...
  8. after update I am no longer able to use DCRAW to write a TIFF file to any folder

after update I am no longer able to use DCRAW to write a TIFF file to any folder: Hi I've been using DCRAW.EXE for some decade or more now and use it to make TIFF files from my various cameras RAW files, that was until tonight, when it seemed to function correctly, gave correct output but just there was no file after it ran. I've checked that I have...
  9. Anniversary Update messed up permissions, no longer have write access

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Anniversary Update messed up permissions, no longer have write access: This appears to have been caused by the Anniversary Update that Windows installed last night. Ever since then, my data drive D: has become read-only! Oddly enough, I can still make copies of folders but the copies don't contain any files. When I try to delete the folder, I...
  10. No longer authorized to write shared drives

No longer authorized to write shared drives: About 2 months ago after a windows 10 update my shared drives started producing an error stating that Administrator approval was required to make changes. I rechecked all the settings and permissions on my W10Pro main machine but W10Home laptops can see shared drives but not...