Windows 10: I can not access any data in my laptop, it shows that is there!?

Discus and support I can not access any data in my laptop, it shows that is there!? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So today i changed the name-account name of my laptop using regedit (I was following this websites steps: How To Change A Windows Account Name And User... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cuzo, Oct 7, 2016.

1. cuzo Win User

I can not access any data in my laptop, it shows that is there!?

So today i changed the name-account name of my laptop using regedit (I was following this websites steps: How To Change A Windows Account Name And User Profile Folder Name - gHacks Tech News )
    So once i edited the name, i restarted it. Now when i entered i saw that my desktop was completely changed like it was formatted not just my desktop but everything that was in it like mz music my photos and even the language of laptop changed. I checked the drivers usage it is the same. Help me guys idk y i did that shit thought that it wouldnt affect any way the system. Thank you for your time... *Sad

:)

cuzo, Oct 7, 2016

2. Hi is there any way that I can save my application and games to memory card

Sadly no way to do so. Everything's run internally, not on an external source.

Archaic Light, Oct 7, 2016
  3. Hi is there any way that I can save my application and games to memory card

Hello JoyDeb,

Thank you for your forum post.

There is currently no way to store apps and games on a SD card.

I am sorry.

Regards,

Adrian Stier

Adrian St., Oct 7, 2016
  4. I can not access any data in my laptop, it shows that is there!?

Try checking to see if you have system restore point

cflusflwfl, Oct 7, 2016
  5. mrgeek Win User
    You did create the renamed account with admin rights, correct ? Your Music, Pictures, etc are on the old profile. Access it in C/Users/(orig User name) and move/copy to new profile User. Once you see the files on the new User, use that new account to delete the old one.

A more complete Brink tutorial is what I follow, in changing undesired User names on computers that I service -
    http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...lder-name.html

mrgeek, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

I can not access any data in my laptop, it shows that is there!?

1. I can not access any data in my laptop, it shows that is there!? - Similar Threads - access data laptop

2. I can't access any website or tab on my browsers, nor can I open any of my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't access any website or tab on my browsers, nor can I open any of my...: I recently updated my Wifi and Ethernet Network Adapters and drivers. Apparently I am able to connect to the internet via both options now, but that's clearly not the case. My network is displayed as connected, and there are no visible issues... until I try to open ANYTHING...
  3. can do any updates on my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can do any updates on my laptop: can not do updates error code Ox800705b4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-do-any-updates-on-my-laptop/b71a777d-e7f5-4be0-91ea-a335b8dea7ab
  4. my laptop shows 'no internet, conected' but i can browse...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my laptop shows 'no internet, conected' but i can browse...: My laptop shows 'no internet, conected', and outlook claims i'm not conected but i can still use my browser. Around an hour after i turn my laptop on it changes to conected....
  5. My windows security wont show any data.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My windows security wont show any data.: [ATTACH] I recently reset my pc so it the windows security was working fine. But today an error showed while booting up and then when i checked windows defender was not working. I do have some pirated software installed, prior scans didnt show any viruses. This the third...
  6. How can I clear up data on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I clear up data on my laptop?: Wasn’t sure where to post this, so I figured I’d be good to start here. My laptop is running Windows 10, and I’ve followed most directions to clear space on my C Drive, but I’m still seemingly stuck at a measly 85.7 MB free of 104 GB. I’ve tried transfering all of my apps to...
  7. how can i access bitlocker in my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i access bitlocker in my laptop: How can I access bitlocker in my laptop?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-access-bitlocker-in-my-laptop/b38646b6-f8c3-4050-b81f-4acf7ed475ec"
  8. Can not log into any account on my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can not log into any account on my laptop: Hello, I have a hp elitebook 8470p that uses windows. I started my the laptop yesterday to find that whenever chose an account to log into, the password screen failed to show. It froze and brought me back to the startup background and i tried again and again until i got it to...
  9. can not open any video in my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    can not open any video in my laptop: excuse me , i can not open any video in my laptop, [ATTACH] show this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-open-any-video-in-my-laptop/70d5971e-aab4-42a9-89c5-22ccd11403f9
  10. Error. I can not access any apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error. I can not access any apps: Error. I can not access any apps Hello, by over 2 weeks I am having serious troubles with my Windows. Since last update I can not longer use any of my apps including Movie Maker, PhotoScape, DropBox also I can not use any of Office 365 programs ( this is very frustrating...