Windows 10: I can not access any data in my laptop, it shows that is there!?

Discus and support I can not access any data in my laptop, it shows that is there!? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So today i changed the name-account name of my laptop using regedit (I was following this websites steps: How To Change A Windows Account Name And User... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cuzo, Oct 7, 2016.

1. cuzo Win User

I can not access any data in my laptop, it shows that is there!?

So today i changed the name-account name of my laptop using regedit (I was following this websites steps: How To Change A Windows Account Name And User Profile Folder Name - gHacks Tech News )
    So once i edited the name, i restarted it. Now when i entered i saw that my desktop was completely changed like it was formatted not just my desktop but everything that was in it like mz music my photos and even the language of laptop changed. I checked the drivers usage it is the same. Help me guys idk y i did that shit thought that it wouldnt affect any way the system. Thank you for your time... *Sad

:)

cuzo, Oct 7, 2016

2. Hi is there any way that I can save my application and games to memory card

Sadly no way to do so. Everything's run internally, not on an external source.

Archaic Light, Oct 7, 2016
  3. Hi is there any way that I can save my application and games to memory card

Hello JoyDeb,

Thank you for your forum post.

There is currently no way to store apps and games on a SD card.

I am sorry.

Regards,

Adrian Stier

Adrian St., Oct 7, 2016
  4. I can not access any data in my laptop, it shows that is there!?

Try checking to see if you have system restore point

cflusflwfl, Oct 7, 2016
  5. mrgeek Win User
    You did create the renamed account with admin rights, correct ? Your Music, Pictures, etc are on the old profile. Access it in C/Users/(orig User name) and move/copy to new profile User. Once you see the files on the new User, use that new account to delete the old one.

A more complete Brink tutorial is what I follow, in changing undesired User names on computers that I service -
    http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...lder-name.html

mrgeek, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

I can not access any data in my laptop, it shows that is there!?

1. I can not access any data in my laptop, it shows that is there!? - Similar Threads - access data laptop

2. Is there any way I can access my laptop without my recovery key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way I can access my laptop without my recovery key?: Hey there, I've encrypted my hard disk with BitLocker with a local account. I saved the .txt folder in the documents back awhile when I first got the laptop. Recently I updated my graphic drivers and other drivers probably related to the quality/firmware and now I have this...
  3. Is there any way I can access my laptop without my recovery key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way I can access my laptop without my recovery key?: Hey there, I've encrypted my hard disk with BitLocker with a local account. I saved the .txt folder in the documents back awhile when I first got the laptop. Recently I updated my graphic drivers and other drivers probably related to the quality/firmware and now I have this...
  4. Can not access data on USB stick after my laptop updated win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can not access data on USB stick after my laptop updated win10: HiAfter taking a 6,5GB backup on my 32GB USB stick fat32 I can not access data after the laptop automatic updated my Win10 Huawei laptop. I can see that there still is 6,5GB data on the USB stick, but i can not access it. The only thing I see is 2x 0 byte blank files with the...
  5. Can not access data on USB stick after my laptop updated win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not access data on USB stick after my laptop updated win10: HiAfter taking a 6,5GB backup on my 32GB USB stick fat32 I can not access data after the laptop automatic updated my Win10 Huawei laptop. I can see that there still is 6,5GB data on the USB stick, but i can not access it. The only thing I see is 2x 0 byte blank files with the...
  6. I cant access my usb on my laptop, it shows on my screen but doent show on This PC, can...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant access my usb on my laptop, it shows on my screen but doent show on This PC, can...: i have 2 TB usb flash drive and i doesnt show on my PC section it does appear in the printers and devices section but can't access it to store anything, any help?...
  7. I cant access my usb on my laptop, it shows on my screen but doent show on This PC, can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant access my usb on my laptop, it shows on my screen but doent show on This PC, can...: i have 2 TB usb flash drive and i doesnt show on my PC section it does appear in the printers and devices section but can't access it to store anything, any help?...
  8. I cant access my usb on my laptop, it shows on my screen but doent show on This PC, can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Can access my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can access my laptop: I tried the forgot password option but no matter how many times I input my email, I was not sent a recovery code. It forced me to reset my security information even though I did not want to. Now when I attempt the password recovery it says I can't access my Microsoft account...
  10. My windows security wont show any data.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My windows security wont show any data.: [ATTACH] I recently reset my pc so it the windows security was working fine. But today an error showed while booting up and then when i checked windows defender was not working. I do have some pirated software installed, prior scans didnt show any viruses. This the third...