Windows 10: I can not access Microsoft Store in Surface Go 2.

Discus and support I can not access Microsoft Store in Surface Go 2. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have a Surface Go 2. It is running Windows 10 Home because I left the S model. Everything worked fine until I receive the 20H2 upgrade. I cannot open... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BlueBird_house, Sep 24, 2020.

1. I can not access Microsoft Store in Surface Go 2.

I have a Surface Go 2. It is running Windows 10 Home because I left the S model. Everything worked fine until I receive the 20H2 upgrade. I cannot open the Microsoft Store. When I found this problem, the 20H2 package was removed immediately. Unfortunately, the issue remains. So, I use the Windows' 'Reset This PC' function. After the reinstall, I cannot access the internet through Edge, but the IE can. So, I use IE to download the newest version of Edge. I can see the web now. However, the Microsoft Store is still not working. The APP reports 'Code: 0x80131500' and 'CV: ItOI6Kmpn0658uIG.' I do not think the problem can be fixed by 'Refresh the Page' as it suggests. Then, I try to report this issue through the 'FeedBack' App. But, I can open the first page of the APP. However, the page cannot be loaded after I try to create a new issue. At last, I try to open the 'Get Help' App. The first page cannot be loaded either.

I can not access Microsoft Store in Surface Go 2. d1684764-1f6b-4eb6-862b-0adab85d303a?upload=true.png

:)

BlueBird_house, Sep 24, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

Microsoft Surface Now Available at Microsoft Retail Stores

Microsoft Corp. today announced that its new PC, Microsoft Surface, is now available for purchase at all Microsoft retail, holiday and online stores in the United States and Canada. Designed to be the ultimate stage for Windows RT, Surface is unique and represents exceptional value, providing an immersive entertainment experience and a foundation for getting things done. With a starting price of US$499,1 Surface will be available online at http://www.microsoftstore.com in Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, the United Kingdom and the United States. In China and Hong Kong, Surface will be available online at Suning. More details are available here.

A variety of Surface accessories are also available for purchase, including Touch Covers in five vibrant colors — black, white, magenta, cyan and red — priced at US$119.99, so customers can express their personal style.2 Customers also have the option to purchase a Type Cover in black for US$129.99, which adds moving keys for a more traditional typing feel.

I can not access Microsoft Store in Surface Go 2. 239a_thm.jpg

At all Microsoft retail and holiday store locations, knowledgeable staff are on hand to answer questions and help with Windows RT and Surface setup, so customers can have a great out-of-the-box experience and walk out the door with a product that is personalized for them. Customers can visit http://www.microsoftstore.com to find a Microsoft retail store nearest them.

First unveiled in June, Surface represents an extension of the Windows experience, letting customers work, play and connect with others. From its ultralight durable casing, integrated kickstand and Touch Cover, which allow customers to be productive anywhere, to a full-sized USB port, 16:9 widescreen, high-definition display and 22-degree angle that make it optimal for viewing and sharing content easily, Surface lets customers seamlessly transition between entertainment and creation.

A complete list of Microsoft retail store and holiday store locations is available at http://content.microsoftstore.com/home.aspx?WT.mc_id=onlinestore_footertray.

btarunr, Sep 24, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Sep 24, 2020
  4. malware Win User

I can not access Microsoft Store in Surface Go 2.

AT&T First to Introduce Microsoft Surface in Retail Stores

AT&T and Microsoft Corp. today announced a collaborative alliance that will transform the way consumers shop for mobile devices. AT&T will become the first company in the world to bring Microsoft Surface to life in a retail environment, giving customers the ability to explore their mobile worlds using touch and device recognition technology. Microsoft Surface is the first commercially available surface computer from Microsoft. Beginning April 17, customers can experience Microsoft Surface in select AT&T retail locations, including stores in New York City, Atlanta, San Antonio and San Francisco. Based on the success and learning from these initial pilot deployments, plans for further expansion across AT&T’s 2,200 U.S. retail stores will be determined.

I can not access Microsoft Store in Surface Go 2. Surface_ATT_3579_thm.jpg

I can not access Microsoft Store in Surface Go 2. Surface_ATT_3827_thm.jpg

I can not access Microsoft Store in Surface Go 2. Surface_ATT_3863_thm.jpg

Microsoft Surface is a 30-inch table-like display that gives individuals or multiple people the opportunity to interact with devices and content in a way that feels familiar — by using touch, gestures and placement of devices on the display. In essence, it’s a surface come to life for exploring, learning, sharing, creating, buying and much more.

AT&T plans to harness the power of Surface to provide its retail store visitors with unique opportunities to learn about the growing universe of mobile applications and devices. The interactive touch displays, which will work without a traditional mouse or keyboard, will allow customers to do the following:
    • Learn. Customers can review features of a particular mobile device by simply placing it on the display. Surface will recognize the device and provide a graphical overview of its capabilities. Customers will be able to place two devices side by side on the unit and easily compare their features.
    • Explore. Customers view interactive coverage maps at the national, state, local or street level, using simple touch and hand movement to scale and move the maps, determining their coverage area.
    • Customize. In the future, customers will be able to drag and drop ring tones, graphics, video and more by “grabbing” content with their hands from a menu on the display and “dropping” it into the phone.
    In addition to these exciting features, AT&T and Microsoft will continue to collaborate on new and innovative ways to expand Surface capabilities in AT&T stores.

“We are thrilled to bring this groundbreaking new technology to our stores so we can introduce customers to their mobile worlds in a very personal and easy way,” said Ralph de la Vega, president and CEO, AT&T Mobility. “We look forward to working with Microsoft to continue developing new ways for our customers to learn about the ever-growing lineup of mobile devices and applications.”

“Microsoft Surface transforms the retail environment from a transaction destination to a customer engagement destination,” said Robbie Bach, president, Entertainment & Devices Division, Microsoft. “With innovative and intuitive ways of accessing information and digital content on Microsoft Surface, consumers now have an entirely new, unique and personalized shopping experience. We’re excited to have AT&T bring this to life and be the first company showcasing Surface in its retail locations.”

AT&T plans to unveil the new displays in stores located in New York City, Atlanta, San Antonio and the San Francisco area on April 17, followed by additional stores in other markets based on the success of the first phase of deployments. Additional information on the launch is available online at http://www.att.com/surface.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

I can not access Microsoft Store in Surface Go 2.

1. I can not access Microsoft Store in Surface Go 2. - Similar Threads - access Microsoft Store

2. Camera IR microsoft surface go 2 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera IR microsoft surface go 2 not working: Hi!Windows hello on surface go 2 is not working. Upon checking, Microsoft IR camera driver is missing. This happens after doing windows update. Can you send me a driver or direct link to the driver?Already downloaded the surface go 2 driver and firmware from this link ->...
  3. Camera IR microsoft surface go 2 not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera IR microsoft surface go 2 not working: Hi!Windows hello on surface go 2 is not working. Upon checking, Microsoft IR camera driver is missing. This happens after doing windows update. Can you send me a driver or direct link to the driver?Already downloaded the surface go 2 driver and firmware from this link ->...
  4. can microsoft surface go 2 tablet run plarium play application?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can microsoft surface go 2 tablet run plarium play application?: can microsoft surface go 2 tablet run plarium play application?this application is supposed to be for pcsplarium play application requirements needed to run it areos windows 7 and later 64-bit onlyprocessorintel core i3 and abovegraphicintel/amd radeon/ nividia...
  5. can microsoft surface go 2 tablet run plarium play application?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can microsoft surface go 2 tablet run plarium play application?: can microsoft surface go 2 tablet run plarium play application?this application is supposed to be for pcsplarium play application requirements needed to run it areos windows 7 and later 64-bit onlyprocessorintel core i3 and abovegraphicintel/amd radeon/ nividia...
  6. Black screen with cursor (Microsoft Surface Go 2)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen with cursor (Microsoft Surface Go 2): Every time I reboot my system, theres always a black screen greeting me with a working cursor. I have to reboot in safe mode and adjust the startup options in msconfig. Any way to fix this permanently? submitted by /u/WeirdInjury0 [link] [comments]...
  7. Microsoft Surface Go 2 - Microsoft Surface Modern Mouse and Surface Go Keyboard...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Surface Go 2 - Microsoft Surface Modern Mouse and Surface Go Keyboard...: I recently purchased a Microsoft Surface Go 2 back in July. Everything was working great until I noticed that the Modern Mouse and Surface Go Keyboard I purchased with it would randomly start disconnecting. This would usually be after leaving my desk for a few minutes. I have...
  8. the store wont let me purchase a Surface Go 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    the store wont let me purchase a Surface Go 2: I've contacted support twice till now, and each time its something in my profile. i have a balance sufficient to buy the Surface go 2 and pay for the sale tax in my state. but every time i click place order , it tells me that "oops we have a problem processing your payment!...
  9. Surface Go 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Go 2: Hi I'm hoping someone can help. I have a surface go 2 which is about a week old and i notice that when i charge from below 20% using a surface laptop charger it will only charge upto 30% normally when i leave it overnight. I've run the diagnostics tool and everything...
  10. Surface Go 2, Surface Book 3, Surface Headphones 2 and Surface Earbuds

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Go 2, Surface Book 3, Surface Headphones 2 and Surface Earbuds: Available for preorder today, new Surface devices and accessories are designed to help you work, learn, connect and play from anywhere [ATTACH] The way we work, connect and learn continues to change right in front of us. Our devices have become our window to the world...