Windows 10: I can not access the FedEx website...

Discus and support I can not access the FedEx website... in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Apple is sending me a replacement iPad, and I can't access the FedEx website. Should I reset my browser or what should I do? 88199 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Jesse Williams, Jul 4, 2017.

1. I can not access the FedEx website...

Apple is sending me a replacement iPad, and I can't access the FedEx website.

Should I reset my browser or what should I do?

:)

Jesse Williams, Jul 4, 2017

2. Cortana - Notebook: Can't add Package ID?

I was able to get Cortana to track a Fedex package by going to the tracking page on the Fedex website, selecting "request notifications", and then entering the email address I have associated with Cortana. About 15-20 minutes after receiving the notification
    email from FedEx, Cortana had picked up on it and asked me if I'd like to start tracking it.

I had actually ALREADY received a tracking notification to my email about the FedEx package, but it was through the retailer I had ordered it from (Express) and not Fedex. The only retailers that Cortana is currently (As of 9/7/2015) able to automatically
    track packages through are: Amazon.com, Target, Apple, eBay, Microsoft Store, and
    Walmart,

slumdogbadger, Jul 4, 2017
  3. spinc1993 Win User
    Win 10 and Edge Probles with FedEx and Sage 50 Accounting

Recently installed Win 10/Edge. Now I can't print airway bills from FedEx website. Need to open that website with Explorer to print AWB's. FedEx told me I should switch to Chrome.

Using Sage 50 (Peachtree) Accounting software. Used to be able to e-mail invoices, purchase orders, etc. directly from Sage 50. Now no longer works. I need to print the document, scan it and attach it to a separate e-mail to send it to the customer. Peachtree
    told me the problem was with Edge.

When can I expect there to be some patch available that will fix these problems?

spinc1993, Jul 4, 2017
  4. I can not access the FedEx website...

It works fine on my Desktop computer and it runs the same Operating System (Windows 10).

5. Update: I have restarted my computer. FedEx is still not working. I am attempting to reboot my modem, but when I log into the configuration page of my modem, it keeps kicking me out. I don't think it's the internet. I think it's the computer.

6. Rebooting the modem didn't help either. But I am going to check and see if it's a problem with the internet by contacting CenturyLink since I keep getting kicked out of my modem configuration page.

Jesse Williams, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

I can not access the FedEx website...

1. I can not access the FedEx website... - Similar Threads - access FedEx website

2. Website access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Website access: Hi All,I need help in one of the scenarios where,There is a website https://www.loopia.com which I'm unable to access through my domain system and the same website I can access when I am adding the alternative DNS address 8.8.8.8.There are no filters applied for this website...
  3. Website access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Website access: Hi All,I need help in one of the scenarios where,There is a website https://www.loopia.com which I'm unable to access through my domain system and the same website I can access when I am adding the alternative DNS address 8.8.8.8.There are no filters applied for this website...
  4. Website access

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How I can make my website accessible in Internet Explorer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How I can make my website accessible in Internet Explorer?: Hi there!I was using google chrome for all of my work, but when I tried to access my web page on internet explorer that is preinstalled in windows 10, it is not opening up there, on the other browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox,it's accessible. Kindly help me...
  6. How I can make my website accessible in Internet Explorer?

How I can make my website accessible in Internet Explorer?: Hi there! I was using google chrome for all of my work, but when I tried to access my web page on internet explorer that is preinstalled in windows 10, it is not opening up there, on the other browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, it's accessible. Kindly help me in...
  7. Access website: I can no longer access a website I used regularly

Access website: I can no longer access a website I used regularly: How can I bring up a website I had previously used, but now get message cannot be reached. * Moved from IE10/other https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-website-i-can-no-longer-access-a-website-i/1b4ba491-12b2-4432-bf16-7e7815f0e22a
  8. Can ping but not access websites, Intermittent

Can ping but not access websites, Intermittent: Hi, I have 2 computers connected to the same router, and after some time the laptop loses the ability to access a website and also my Outlook mail is unable to send or receive emails, but I can still ping ok. The desktop computer (also Windows 10) continues to have perfect...
  9. Accessing a website

Accessing a website: I am trying to access this website to do homework, but it seems that I can only open such website on a friend's mac book. The website also works on my iPhone's safari browser but won't open on my laptop. I have a Windows surface tablet/laptop, the newest one to come out. I...
  10. Website not accessible

Website not accessible: I was using this https://www.weebly.com/editor/ website up until my last changes to it on Aug 5th. Now I get this message:  Hmmm...can’t reach this page Try this Make sure you’ve got the right web address: https://21939392-407234595257671998.preview.editmysite.com...