Windows 10: I can not access the scanner on my Brother multi function printer, MFC-9325CW.

Discus and support I can not access the scanner on my Brother multi function printer, MFC-9325CW. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since the recent update I can not access the scanner on my Brother multi function printer, MFC-9325CW. With the previous version I could go on to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KenKolkebeck, Oct 8, 2019.

1. I can not access the scanner on my Brother multi function printer, MFC-9325CW.

Since the recent update I can not access the scanner on my Brother multi function printer, MFC-9325CW. With the previous version I could go on to "cameras and scanners", add a device, and identify the network address to unlock the scanner. There is no "cameras and scanners" configuration on this version. Plus, while "Add Printers and Scanners" function would seem to be the way to get a scanner installed, it only allows me to install the unit as a printer. You would think it would have a way to check if it is a printer or scanner you want to install- dumb after all these years. Please advise.

:)

KenKolkebeck, Oct 8, 2019

2. brother MFC model DCP7030 scanner not compatable in windows10

i have trying to install Brother MFC model DCP-7030 in my ne windows laptop. windows upgraded to Anniversary addition.

the printer in the device is working but the scanner is not communicating. the driver suggested by Brother is installed but error continues.

Dayal Dass, Oct 8, 2019
  3. MikeR Win User
    Windows 10 computer recognizes Brother MFC printer on network but not the scanner part??

Windows 10 Laptop computer recognizes Brother MFC printer on network but not the scanner part??

MikeR, Oct 8, 2019
  4. GinasHW Win User

I can not access the scanner on my Brother multi function printer, MFC-9325CW.

Brother MFC-J6535DW All in 1. Can print, cannot scan with new laptop

Having trouble getting my scanner function to work with new computer after installing the wireless printer/scanner/fax/copy machine. Printer is working fine, but scan function will not work. Running Windows 10. Printer is Brother MFC-J6535DW

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gina

GinasHW, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

I can not access the scanner on my Brother multi function printer, MFC-9325CW.

1. I can not access the scanner on my Brother multi function printer, MFC-9325CW. - Similar Threads - access scanner Brother

2. Brother Printer & Scanner MFC-J6510DW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brother Printer & Scanner MFC-J6510DW: My Brothers printer and scanner No. MFC-J6510DW. I am able to print a document but not able to scan a document. This is a new laptop which does not show the scan function. How do I get this to work?...
  3. Brother Printer & Scanner MFC-J6510DW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brother Printer & Scanner MFC-J6510DW: My Brothers printer and scanner No. MFC-J6510DW. I am able to print a document but not able to scan a document. This is a new laptop which does not show the scan function. How do I get this to work?...
  4. KB5025221 breaks brother multi-function printer's document scanner.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    KB5025221 breaks brother multi-function printer's document scanner.: KB5025221 seems to interfere with brother's DCP-L2540DW printer's document scanner functionality. This was confirmed when the functionality was restored after uninstalling KB5025221. I'm pretty sure scanners and copiers are something that is still used in some office...
  5. Brother MFC L6800 Scanner not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brother MFC L6800 Scanner not working: I am running windows 10 and have a Brother MFC L6800 printer/scanner. I have scanned many things on this computer last week. Today it says connect a scanner to get started. I'm using the windows scan app from the Microsoft store. In my settings it says it is connected for...
  6. Brother Printer MFC-J220

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brother Printer MFC-J220: Brother Printer MFC-J220 still not working and now am getting messages that there's an error in Windows. I was following on from another Brother printer help. Why can't Microsoft send the update to correct this problem. In a way I'm glad I'm not on my own but come on...
  7. Brother MFC-465CN Printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brother MFC-465CN Printer: Hi there, since 2 days ago when Microsoft 365 was updated, I can no longer print but I can still scan. TIA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brother-mfc-465cn-printer/c38e4789-4843-4cac-9aae-42560fce4134
  8. Brothers MFC-885CW printer

Brothers MFC-885CW printer: I try reconnecting to WIFI with no luck. I tried all trouble shooting methods, to no avail. When I do port configuration it gives me a message that an error occurred during port configuration. Any help would be much appreciated....
  9. Brother printer MFC-J6730DW

Brother printer MFC-J6730DW: Loading A3 paper into front of machine tray 2 in portrait position. Detailing landscape print on full page but will only print landscape across A3 page. Have tried to rotate image before print but no change. Please help....
  10. Questions about Brother MFC-J5620DW Multi funtion printer

Questions about Brother MFC-J5620DW Multi funtion printer: Hello, I have a Brother MFC-J5620DW printer/scanner, which I bought in Spain. I should not have done that, but I missed that station. I could not find a discussion page dedicated to Brother printers, so I try here: - These days, almost every device you can buy, which...