Windows 10: I can not access to my windows nothing is opened

Discus and support I can not access to my windows nothing is opened in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]I can not access to the windows and nothing is opened that happened after restarting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mohamedabo kamar, Jul 13, 2020.

1. I can not access to my windows nothing is opened

I can not access to my windows nothing is opened [​IMG]I can not access to the windows and nothing is opened that happened after restarting

:)

Mohamedabo kamar, Jul 13, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 13, 2020
  3. angus Win User
    Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Jul 13, 2020
  4. I can not access to my windows nothing is opened

to add "ms access" in open with list when I right click on an

Hi Moideen,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are willing to add MS Access in 'Open with' menu in Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves the issue.

1. Right click on .mdb file, select
    Open with
    click on Choose another app.

2. Look for MS Access from the list, if found, select it and click on
    OK.

3. If not, navigate to More apps > Look for another app on This PC
    and select the MS Access from the list.

4. Then on you can find MS Access default, on Open with
    list.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

I can not access to my windows nothing is opened

1. I can not access to my windows nothing is opened - Similar Threads - access nothing opened

2. Nothing will open on windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nothing will open on windows: Hello just barely today I noticed a problem with my computer after 10 seconds about an error sound would play wouldn’t tell me what it was but after those 10 seconds I can’t open anything if I try to open the search bar it won’t let me if I try to open an app it just says...
  3. Nothing will open on windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nothing will open on windows: Hello just barely today I noticed a problem with my computer after 10 seconds about an error sound would play wouldn’t tell me what it was but after those 10 seconds I can’t open anything if I try to open the search bar it won’t let me if I try to open an app it just says...
  4. Nothing on my computer is opening

Nothing on my computer is opening: Things such as settings task manager all pop up with error messages. I’ve tried ctrl + alt + delete but it when I click task manager it just brings me back to my Home Screen and if I try to click on anything it just shows error messages, if I try to open games it only gives...
  5. Nothing will open on my computer, even internet explorer. I can open the run command, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nothing will open on my computer, even internet explorer. I can open the run command, and...: I got an error saying code 0xc0000142. Nothing will open, it seemed to happen suddenly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nothing-will-open-on-my-computer-even-internet/21e05c5d-1bac-4827-922c-4fe7e2fdd1ee
  6. Nothing will open on my computer, even internet explorer. I can open the run command, and...

Nothing will open on my computer, even internet explorer. I can open the run command, and...: I got an error saying code 0xc0000142. Nothing will open, it seemed to happen suddenly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nothing-will-open-on-my-computer-even-internet/21e05c5d-1bac-4827-922c-4fe7e2fdd1ee
  7. Nothing will open on my computer, even internet explorer. I can open the run command, and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Nothing can open except folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nothing can open except folders: Hi,I don't know how this happened, but this has been going on for about a week or so.When trying to open any mp3, png, jpg or anything in general, it dosen't work. except folders and exe'sHere's a test video I made to show: https://streamable.com/p4ayp0...
  9. Nothing can open except folders

Nothing can open except folders: Hi,I don't know how this happened, but this has been going on for about a week or so.When trying to open any mp3, png, jpg or anything in general, it dosen't work. except folders and exe'sHere's a test video I made to show: https://streamable.com/p4ayp0...
  10. Nothing can open except folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing