Windows 10: I can not activate windows 10, beta tester

Discus and support I can not activate windows 10, beta tester in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I have used windows 10 as a beta tester for a while (I had windows 8 or similar before). I have bought the computer with a valid licence (but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PatrikHolmberg1, Jan 24, 2019.

1. I can not activate windows 10, beta tester

Hi,

I have used windows 10 as a beta tester for a while (I had windows 8 or similar before).

I have bought the computer with a valid licence (but I can not find any key on the box itself).

Now it asks me to put in a code but I neither have a digital or physical code.

Please assist me, I get warning messages all the time...

Patrik

:)

PatrikHolmberg1, Jan 24, 2019

2. Rewards for Beta testers

When will the rewards to beta testers will be given since on 23rd June Beta testing board will be closed until the next test.

vinay19882, Dec 5, 2019
  3. I can not activate windows 10, beta tester

Hi,

I have used windows 10 as a beta tester for a while (I had windows 8 or similar before).

I have bought the computer with a valid licence (but I can not find any key on the box itself).

Now it asks me to put in a code but I neither have a digital or physical code.

Please assist me, I get warning messages all the time...

Patrik

PatrikHolmberg1, Dec 5, 2019
  4. I can not activate windows 10, beta tester

Microsoft Releases Windows Vista SP1 Beta to Select Testers

In contrast to the previous testing program, Microsoft recently released the most up-to-date code of its operating system to a small, hand-picked selection of people. SP1 is designed to enhance current features found in Vista, rather than add new ones. Among the most noticeable improvements to Vista in SP1:
    • Overall performance has increased markedly.
    • Several stability issues have been fixed
    • Network compatibility/speed has been tweaked
    There is no word as to whether or not there will be a public version of this update. Anyone who has been chosen as a beta tester will most likely get the update through Windows Update.

Source: Dailytech

zekrahminator, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

I can not activate windows 10, beta tester

1. I can not activate windows 10, beta tester - Similar Threads - activate beta tester

2. Microsoft Store problem after becoming a beta tester

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store problem after becoming a beta tester: Hi... about two months ago I requested to become a beta tester for a microsoft store app Xodo pdf reader, after that I am having a problem with microsoft store. I cannot see any screenshot or review from apps, even if I use the web version of Microsoft Store in different...
  3. Windows 10 testers can now run multiple Android apps simultaneously

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 testers can now run multiple Android apps simultaneously: One of the Windows 10’s greatest utilities is its Your Phone app. Earlier this year, Microsoft pushed out an update to the Your Phone app with support for much-anticipated feature – Android apps streaming. This ‘streaming’ isn’t just about mirroring your mobile’s screen to...
  4. Can not reinstall Xbox beta App on Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can not reinstall Xbox beta App on Windows 10: Hello everyone, I have had many issues trying to launch games through the Xbox App. In efforts to get the games to work, I tried uninstalling the Xbox App. However, I was prompted with an error that said the app was not able to be completely removed. I have then tried to...
  5. How can i change the beta version of minecraft for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i change the beta version of minecraft for windows 10: Actualy, i can't change the beta version, and if i not change this, i can't play a realm, and it was because i bought this minecraft, for play realms...
  6. Beta Testers needed for new file manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Beta Testers needed for new file manager: Hello, I an trying to find beta testers for a new file manager for Windows 10.(desktop only) It is currnetly (poorly) named DrtFMngPreview (This is a temporary name), and it has the following key features: Multi Column View. Thumbnails in details (last) column, up to...
  7. Feel like a rejected Beta Tester. Ain't nothing like a free lunch, I suppose.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Feel like a rejected Beta Tester. Ain't nothing like a free lunch, I suppose.: To cut a long story short, my partner and I were one of the 'lucky' ones who got the Windows 10 download free when it first got launched. Big leap of faith when one has to commit to a totally new OS. Imagine my surprise when I got ditched a few months ago with the ''your...
  8. I am a beta tester for Cortana for android. How do I provide feedback? It sucks!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am a beta tester for Cortana for android. How do I provide feedback? It sucks!: cortana for android is unreliable and freezes constantly. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times, it still won't work properly. I am going back to google...
  9. Introducing Cortana for iOS - Beta Testers Wanted

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Cortana for iOS - Beta Testers Wanted: As a Windows Insider, you already know that Cortana is your truly personal digital assistant, there to help you get things done. By learning more about you over time, Cortana becomes more useful every day. Cortana helps you be more productive by completing basic tasks like...
  10. where can i sign up to beta test 10

in Windows 10 Support
    where can i sign up to beta test 10: hey I was wondering how to go about beta testing 10 prev. tested mill xp 7 was out of the loop for 8 do not want to be left out of 10 3531