Windows 10: I can not activate Windows 10 on refurbished computer purchased from Microcenter.

Discus and support I can not activate Windows 10 on refurbished computer purchased from Microcenter. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [IMG] This is the picture of the label on my computer. I can not activate Windows 10. Please help. Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BenYoo1, Dec 26, 2019.

1. BenYoo1 Win User

I can not activate Windows 10 on refurbished computer purchased from Microcenter.

I can not activate Windows 10 on refurbished computer purchased from Microcenter. [​IMG]

This is the picture of the label on my computer. I can not activate Windows 10. Please help.
    Thank you.

:)

BenYoo1, Dec 26, 2019

2. newly refurbished computer windows activation help

Couldn't stop thinking about your problem so I've got some follow-up questions for you. Answer-by-number: 1. Did you purchase the refurbished computer or did someone purchase it for you? 2. Was the refurbished computer purchased at a Best Buy retail store
    or online? 3. Was the refurbished computer purchased with a major credit-card? Cite: Get help with Windows activation errors [includes an Activation troubleshooter] https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10738/windows-10-get-help-with-activation-errors Activation
    in Win10 (general info) ["If you bought a refurbished PC, the refurbisher, not Microsoft (or Best Buy), must provide you with a valid product key.'] https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12440 COMMENTARY: You're not the first person to encounter such problems
    (and worse) with a refurbished computer and you certainly won't be the last. In the past month or two, I've helped at least ten (10) others with similar problems. Unfortunately you get what you *don't* pay for when it comes to refurbished devices. It's as
    if you're being penalized for not having $1,000.00 USD or more to purchase a computer. IMHO consumers should complain - loudly - to anyone who'll listen (e.g., banks; credit card companies; Better Business Bureau; retail stores selling such junk). Make enough
    noise and you might get action (e.g., a credit or refund).

PA Bear - MS MVP, Dec 26, 2019
  3. refurbished computer upgrade to windows 10

Hi,

I purchased a refurbished computer for my daughter from Walmart.com

She is trying to upgrade to Windows 10, but it keeps saying "This product key didn't work" but it is the exact product key from the sticker.

Any suggestions?

Tammy21175, Dec 26, 2019
  4. I can not activate Windows 10 on refurbished computer purchased from Microcenter.

i recently purchased refurbished desktop computer, was windows 8, and with activation ey, now windows 10,

i recently purchased refurbished desktop computer, was windows 8, and with activation ey, now windows 10, started to customize displays, horrible, how can i revert back and try again

ALAINJORDAN, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

I can not activate Windows 10 on refurbished computer purchased from Microcenter.

1. I can not activate Windows 10 on refurbished computer purchased from Microcenter. - Similar Threads - activate refurbished computer

2. Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro that I purchased from Microcenter and Microsoft technical...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro that I purchased from Microcenter and Microsoft technical...: I have been contacting Microsoft technical support for 5 days trying to receive help on activating windows 10 pro. I have the error code 0xC004C060. I sit on hold for 1-2 hours a day and then the person on the other end hangs up on me after I describe them my problem. I just...
  3. Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro that I purchased from Microcenter and Microsoft technical...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro that I purchased from Microcenter and Microsoft technical...: I have been contacting Microsoft technical support for 5 days trying to receive help on activating windows 10 pro. I have the error code 0xC004C060. I sit on hold for 1-2 hours a day and then the person on the other end hangs up on me after I describe them my problem. I just...
  4. Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro that I purchased from Microcenter and Microsoft technical...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. refurbished computer and activating windows

refurbished computer and activating windows: bought from Walmart refurbished. says activation code is already being used. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refurbished-computer-and-activating-windows/85f60fb4-1ad5-43b2-aeb5-ed2512893ed2
  6. Activation of Windows 10 on a refurbished laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation of Windows 10 on a refurbished laptop: I purchased a refurbished Toshiba laptop and tried to install Windows 10 but the laptop wouldn't accept my product code and gave the error code 0x80070057....
  7. Activating Windows 10 on a refurbished PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activating Windows 10 on a refurbished PC: I just bought an HP desktop computer that has Windows 10 on it. The computer is refurbished, so I expected to find a working copy of Windows on it. I'd like to avoid having to buy a new copy of Windows if possible since the price tag is currently too high for me. Any help...
  8. i bought a refurbished computer from frys electronics and i can not activate windows,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i bought a refurbished computer from frys electronics and i can not activate windows,...: frustrated, tried everything set up new account … nothing what is it to do. ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-refurbished-computer-from-frys/5d68ab1a-1887-4994-b10d-8617a1bba261
  9. Refurbished computer with windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Refurbished computer with windows 10: I recently purchased a computer through walmart.com. I came with Windows 10. I had to call your company to get it activated. Now, when I try to download anything it asks for a password before I can open the files. I never made a password and my Microsoft password doesn't...
  10. cannot reactivate Windows 10 Pro on computer I purchased from HP refurbished with Windows...

cannot reactivate Windows 10 Pro on computer I purchased from HP refurbished with Windows...: I purchased a refurbished HP desktop computer with Windows 10 Pro loaded on it. Initially, no problem. Activation key worked. Then something happened and it says Windows is not activated, and it will not accept my activation key....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. refurbished cproduct key for windows