Windows 10: I can not add an email account

Discus and support I can not add an email account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, I can not add a new account in the configuration of Windows 10, or manage existing account. pressing to add or manage opens for a second the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Prese, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Prese Win User

I can not add an email account

Hello,

I can not add a new account in the configuration of Windows 10, or manage existing account. pressing to add or manage opens for a second the new window and closes without displaying any errors or anything.

I can not add an email account [​IMG]

:)

Prese, Aug 5, 2016
  2. J.DD Win User

I can not add an hotmail account (So I can sync), on this Lumia 820

Yup I'm happy that that was the prob. And it was easy to fix !

J.DD, Aug 5, 2016
  3. hpholm Win User
    I can not add an hotmail account (So I can sync), on this Lumia 820

Thanks for the feedback!

With your skills and patience the 820 will work as long you want it to.

cheers I can not add an email account :)

Hans

hpholm, Aug 5, 2016
Thema:

I can not add an email account

1. I can not add an email account - Similar Threads - add email account

2. Can't add new email account to Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't add new email account to Mail: My hotmail account was linked to my mail app in Win10. I received a notification the it needed "fixing", however it was unable to fix itself. I was still able to receive mail and sign in on other devices. So I unlinked the account a planned to re-link it, however now when I...
  3. Cannot add a email account, calendar

Cannot add a email account, calendar: Hi I cannot add email account hotmail, yaho,.googleto my window. What is wrong? I lick on add but the dialog box keeps closing..it is not activated.Pls advise.Thanks...
  4. I can't add emails.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't add emails.: I keep getting error code 0x8007139f? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-add-emails/8dcb7447-8b50-4ba3-9cfb-8240b2666a5b
  5. need to add Spellcheck to my email accounts

need to add Spellcheck to my email accounts: how do I add spellcheck to my email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-add-spellcheck-to-my-email-accounts/03006298-a48d-4525-b8bc-700fc0e07bee
  6. can I add a guest account

can I add a guest account: I would like to add a guest account like I could do with windows 7 rather that an account for each person that wants to use my computer is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-add-a-guest-account/95dec857-fbf7-4ce9-9bad-c2cdef43591f
  7. Cannot add email accounts

Cannot add email accounts: Hi I’m just setting up a new system and have hit a problem, i can’t add any email accounts to the standard windows 10 app, when i hit the add account button all i get is a blue box appear with no options. I have reset the app but it makes no difference, anyone have any...
  8. Cannot Add an email account to Outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Cannot Add an email account to Outlook: I have used Outlook under Office 365 for years with little or no troubles. However, now I am trying to add a new POP email account from Cox.net but find that things have changed in the procedures I used in the past for doing so but I can't get it added to Outlook. Cox Webmail...
  9. Can not add Google email account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can not add Google email account: error code 0x8000000b when adding Google email account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-add-google-email-account/f3818573-951b-4957-8432-8e6bad6a7b89
  10. Add an account in Email, calendar, and contacts not working

Add an account in Email, calendar, and contacts not working: I am trying to add my iCloud account to Windows 10's "Email, calendar, and contacts" account list to use my iCloud contacts and info with the People and Calendar apps. When I use my login credentials, it just gives me the status "looking for your settings" and hangs there...