Windows 10: I can not add an email account

Discus and support I can not add an email account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, I can not add a new account in the configuration of Windows 10, or manage existing account. pressing to add or manage opens for a second the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Prese, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Prese Win User

I can not add an email account

Hello,

I can not add a new account in the configuration of Windows 10, or manage existing account. pressing to add or manage opens for a second the new window and closes without displaying any errors or anything.

I can not add an email account [​IMG]

:)

Prese, Aug 5, 2016
  2. J.DD Win User

I can not add an hotmail account (So I can sync), on this Lumia 820

Yup I'm happy that that was the prob. And it was easy to fix !

J.DD, Aug 5, 2016
  3. hpholm Win User
    I can not add an hotmail account (So I can sync), on this Lumia 820

Thanks for the feedback!

With your skills and patience the 820 will work as long you want it to.

cheers I can not add an email account :)

Hans

hpholm, Aug 5, 2016
Thema:

I can not add an email account

1. I can not add an email account - Similar Threads - add email account

2. If I close my unused Microsoft account can I add that email to my main account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    If I close my unused Microsoft account can I add that email to my main account?: I have two separate Microsoft accounts with different emails. The Microsoft account I use has my unused old email.The Microsoft account I don't use has my current active email.I can't add my current email to my current Microsoft account because it's associated with a the...
  3. If I close my unused Microsoft account can I add that email to my main account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I close my unused Microsoft account can I add that email to my main account?: I have two separate Microsoft accounts with different emails. The Microsoft account I use has my unused old email.The Microsoft account I don't use has my current active email.I can't add my current email to my current Microsoft account because it's associated with a the...
  4. If I close my unused Microsoft account can I add that email to my main account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can add internet email account to Mail but, cannot add it to calendar too.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can add internet email account to Mail but, cannot add it to calendar too.: I realized when I use mail and calendar app, only in mail that my internet email account signed in. This becomes trouble as I want to send event invitation to my colleagues, I cannot. I've been tried to add account in Calendar, but error code 0x80004005 appear. I thought that...
  6. Can add internet email account to Mail but, cannot add it to calendar too.

Can add internet email account to Mail but, cannot add it to calendar too.: I realized when I use mail and calendar app, only in mail that my internet email account signed in. This becomes trouble as I want to send event invitation to my colleagues, I cannot. I've been tried to add account in Calendar, but error code 0x80004005 appear. I thought that...
  7. Can not add email account

Can not add email account: Using Windows 10. Have had an AOL email account set up on this machine for years with standard imap settings. This past week windows started throwing errors - having problems in both office 365 outlook desktop edition as well as windows Mail. in Email & Accounts setting I...
  8. can I add a guest account

in Windows 10 Customization
    can I add a guest account: I would like to add a guest account like I could do with windows 7 rather that an account for each person that wants to use my computer is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-add-a-guest-account/95dec857-fbf7-4ce9-9bad-c2cdef43591f
  9. Cannot add email accounts

Cannot add email accounts: Hi I’m just setting up a new system and have hit a problem, i can’t add any email accounts to the standard windows 10 app, when i hit the add account button all i get is a blue box appear with no options. I have reset the app but it makes no difference, anyone have any...
  10. Can not add Google email account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can not add Google email account: error code 0x8000000b when adding Google email account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-add-google-email-account/f3818573-951b-4957-8432-8e6bad6a7b89