Windows 10: I can not add Dropbox to quick access on windows 10. I have tried pin it, but it does not...

Discus and support I can not add Dropbox to quick access on windows 10. I have tried pin it, but it does not... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can not add Dropbox to quick access on windows 10. I have tried pin it, but it does not give an option to pin to quick access.I use dropbox to store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jmg21, Jul 20, 2021.

1. jmg21 Win User

I can not add Dropbox to quick access on windows 10. I have tried pin it, but it does not...

I can not add Dropbox to quick access on windows 10. I have tried pin it, but it does not give an option to pin to quick access.I use dropbox to store all my documents, and I can't attach documents from dropbox to my email. When I click on the attachment I don't see Dropbox in the explorer.Thanks JMG

:)

jmg21, Jul 20, 2021

2. Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jul 20, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jul 20, 2021
  4. Pavan_N Win User

I can not add Dropbox to quick access on windows 10. I have tried pin it, but it does not...

No 'Pin to Quick access'

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community.

I suggest you to perform safe mode and check if issue persists

Start the Computer in Safe Mode from this link: (Also applicable for windows10)

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

I suggest you to follow the link Pin, remove, and customize in Quick access.

Pin, remove, and customize in Quick access

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Thanks.

Pavan_N, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

1. I can not add Dropbox to quick access on windows 10. I have tried pin it, but it does not... - Similar Threads - add Dropbox quick

2. Pin to quick access does nothing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin to quick access does nothing.: I seem unable to customize the quick access area in any way. I already tried the procedure outlined here:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-22h2-cant-pin-folders-to-quick-access/bb06029f-f704-4888-a408-4c2ef6796596Yet "pin to quick access" does...
  3. Pin to quick access does nothing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pin to quick access does nothing.: I seem unable to customize the quick access area in any way. I already tried the procedure outlined here:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-22h2-cant-pin-folders-to-quick-access/bb06029f-f704-4888-a408-4c2ef6796596Yet "pin to quick access" does...
  4. "Unspecified Error" when I try to pin files to quick access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Unspecified Error" when I try to pin files to quick access: I just updated my laptop to Windows 11 22h2, and the second I opened windows explorer I noticed that all my quick access files were gone, including desktop, documents, downloads, etc. Everytime I try re-pinning them explorer returns a message stating "unspecified error". I...
  5. "Unspecified Error" when I try to pin files to quick access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Unspecified Error" when I try to pin files to quick access: I just updated my laptop to Windows 11 22h2, and the second I opened windows explorer I noticed that all my quick access files were gone, including desktop, documents, downloads, etc. Everytime I try re-pinning them explorer returns a message stating "unspecified error". I...
  6. i cant pin things to quick access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i cant pin things to quick access: when ever i try to pin things it talls me A disk error occurred during a read operation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-pin-things-to-quick-access/35961a47-9d5d-42dd-82aa-aabf0760b5dd
  7. how can i add quick access to my username folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how can i add quick access to my username folder: If iam browing my paritions and need to access my files in my username folder , i can't , i have to do that from desktop or type my username in the link bar above to access it how can i add it [ATTACH]...
  8. Why does MS replace the files I have pinned in Quick Access?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why does MS replace the files I have pinned in Quick Access?: Running Windows 10, Version 1909, build 18363.752. There was not enough room in the title to complete my question, so here goes. File Explorer opens to Quick Access and This PC. I have several files I use often pinned to Quick Access and the list of Desktop, Documents,...
  9. "Pin to Quick Access" does nothing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Pin to Quick Access" does nothing: I've encountered a mildly annoying feature on my home PC that I can't seem to solve. When I try to pin items to Quick access in explorer, nothing happens. No dialog box, no error, and most importantly nothing gets pinned to Quick access. I have it set to not show recently...
  10. Add or Remove Pin to Quick access Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Pin to Quick access Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Pin to Quick access Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove 'Pin to Quick access' on Context Menu in Windows 10 [img] Information Windows 10 replaced Favorites from previous Windows with Quick access. The Quick access page is the...