Windows 10: I can not attachments or links in my email

Discus and support I can not attachments or links in my email in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i cannot open links or attachments in email.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LindaWilliamsr, Nov 10, 2020.

1. I can not attachments or links in my email

i cannot open links or attachments in email.

:)

LindaWilliamsr, Nov 10, 2020

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Nov 10, 2020
  3. email attachments

Hi Rebecca,

For us to assist you further with your concern. We’ll need the following details:

• What email application are you using?
    • Is this issue isolated on a specific file attached or all files?
    • Can you successfully send an email with no attachment?

In the meantime, if you’re experiencing this issue using the Mail App in Windows 10, we recommend that you remove your email account and add it again. To do that, follow the steps provided in this article.

We will wait for your response.

Efraim Gar, Nov 10, 2020
  4. I can not attachments or links in my email

will not open attachment in an email

Hi Dave,

There are some factors that we need to consider regarding your concern about opening email attachments. To properly diagnose this issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• How do you access your Email?
    • If you are using a browser, have you tried using a different browser?
    • Have you also tried to clear the cache and cookies of your browsers?
    • What is the last action taken before this issue happens?

If you are using an Outlook application to open emails, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this

article
    . You can follow the steps provided in the issue #1.

Let us know the result if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

I can not attachments or links in my email

1. I can not attachments or links in my email - Similar Threads - attachments links email

2. email attachments

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    email attachments: Until a few weeks ago, I had no trouble opening email attachments sent as .docx. Now, when I click on Download, I get the error message:Check file permissions for drive or documentMake sure there is enough free spaceOpen with text recovery converterI can open PDF documents...
  3. can not attach photo files to email

can not attach photo files to email: Trying to attach my photo file to email but with no luck. Went through different type of email accounts but still wont attach. Also, when trying to attach via direct email address through picture files nothing works, it will not let me type in address and none of the proper...
  4. Attachments to emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Attachments to emails: I have Windows 10 and use Mail Live. For the last week I have been unable to see all sent emails, and attachments referred to in emails received are not visible. I can access these in Outlook or my gmail account online. How can this be fixed?...
  5. Can Not Attach a File to Email

Can Not Attach a File to Email: I composed a new e-mail and want to attach a file to send. The file will not attach. I read the instructions which I copied and attempted to paste here but that won't even work. Why is copy/cut paste not working along with not attaching files not working?...
  6. how can I file an attachment from email to my documents?

how can I file an attachment from email to my documents?: how do move an email attachment to my documents file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-file-an-attachment-from-email-to-my/dcb45a23-099e-44b7-a56c-a691ca89df36"
  7. Can I send 3D files as an email attachment?

Can I send 3D files as an email attachment?: Can I send 3D files as an email attachment? I created mixed reality files but don’t know how to share them. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-send-3d-files-as-an-email-attachment/b58ebcd4-d93c-49fa-bf5f-488df0f0d394"
  8. Email attachment

Email attachment: How do I attach a saved document to an outgoing email? A series of export.pdf documents? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-attachment/50753f16-8e21-4287-831c-4e5e2ad2e1bd"
  9. attaching links

attaching links: I found a great pic I'd like to send to a friend in Google Maps but it has an unbelievably long address which won't copy using control a control c control v. It's also too long to copy by hand any ideas?...
  10. Email Attachments

Email Attachments: I am using the mail application on my Surface Pro 4 with multiple email accounts. I have reset the program, uninstalled my accounts and reinstalled and tried to change the security. For a short time the application will work appropriately and attachments will show in...