Windows 10: I can not connect to Microsoft account in Microsoft Store

Discus and support I can not connect to Microsoft account in Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Whenever I try to connect to my account in the Microsoft Store, I get an error 0x80070781... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by OtisllllNoone, May 27, 2020.

1. I can not connect to Microsoft account in Microsoft Store

Whenever I try to connect to my account in the Microsoft Store, I get an error 0x80070781

:)

OtisllllNoone, May 27, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, May 27, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Yes. When you sign in to the Store with a Microsoft account like in step 5 in Option Two of the tutorial below instead of switching to a Microsoft account you will and stay a local account.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

Brink, May 27, 2020
  4. Addie Win User

I can not connect to Microsoft account in Microsoft Store

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, May 27, 2020
Thema:

I can not connect to Microsoft account in Microsoft Store

1. I can not connect to Microsoft account in Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - connect Microsoft account

2. Microsoft Store Accounts

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Accounts: I am trying to sign in with my personal microsoft account on my school computer. I have admin rights on it but the microsoft store still will only let me sign in with my school account or work account. How do I make it let me use any account?...
  3. Microsoft Store Accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Accounts: I am trying to sign in with my personal microsoft account on my school computer. I have admin rights on it but the microsoft store still will only let me sign in with my school account or work account. How do I make it let me use any account?...
  4. I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account: Hello, I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account as when I try to, a grey box appear and disapperar without giving me the option to insert login/pwd. Sames happen in the settings / accounts window. I can only connect to my microsoft account through...
  5. I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account

I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account: Hello, I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account as when I try to, a grey box appear and disapperar without giving me the option to insert login/pwd. Sames happen in the settings / accounts window. I can only connect to my microsoft account through...
  6. I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account

7. Can I add a local account to Microsoft Store?

Can I add a local account to Microsoft Store?: Hi there, I recently switched from Microsoft account to a local account, but with the same email address .There is no issue with that as I have removed my Microsoft account from my device , but the Microsoft store app still shows my old 'Microsoft' account and I would like...
  8. Can not Add Microsoft Account to Windows or Store

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can not Add Microsoft Account to Windows or Store: Hello , When i try to Add my account to Windows, It ask for my Microsoft Account email. So input that, then it asks for authentication on my phone. It says every thing is ok. Then i click on the OK button, then again ask for authentication, and again and again..... When...
  9. Microsoft Store & Account no connection

Microsoft Store & Account no connection: I am so desperate to fix this problem. This problem was happened after I cloning my windows from HDD to SSD. The cloning process is fine, but until i wanted to download software from Microsoft Store it just pop up no connection. Another problem is my Microsoft Account can't...
  10. Can I use Local Account to log in but Microsoft Account for Store

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I use Local Account to log in but Microsoft Account for Store: Title says it all. I like to boot up and log in with no password but I want to use my Microsoft account when I am fooling with store apps. Is this possible? 14892