Windows 10: i can not connect to stream.exe but can for everything else, plus updater will not work.

Discus and support i can not connect to stream.exe but can for everything else, plus updater will not work. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For god only knows reason, some update you released in last 3 months screwed up my computer.... I spend hours fixing things and now I can NOT update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kevinbrooks4, May 20, 2019.

1. i can not connect to stream.exe but can for everything else, plus updater will not work.

For god only knows reason, some update you released in last 3 months screwed up my computer.... I spend hours fixing things and now I can NOT update windows, was stuck on 0% but now it doesn't if get to 0 lol.

AND I can not get to stream and access any of my, 100 or more games/apps; thousands of dollars... keep getting error that says not connecting error code -138 from stream, but keep getting error code 0x80072ee2 when using windows update assistant program, when is what you all say to use... what gives? This site is horrible to navigate and looks like a 12 year old made it....

:)

kevinbrooks4, May 20, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

no streaming

Hi,

Windows 10 has an improved capability to stream on your devices through casting. We suggest that you follow the steps below on how to cast a device using Microsoft Edge:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Go to a website that contains the media (ex: video, picture, audio) that you want to cast, click the
      ellipsis button at the top right corner, and select Cast media to device.
    • Windows will now try to connect to your network and detect your DLNA device (smart TV).
    • Make sure to turn on the Bluetooth on your smart TV. Click on the DLNA device (smart TV) you want to cast to.
    • Windows will now connect and cast to your DLNA device (smart TV).

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Xylee Del, May 20, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Media Server/Streaming doesn't work.

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest to turn on the IIS feature from Program and features.

Follow the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel
    • Program and Features
    • Turn windows features On or Off
    • Find Internet information services and click on it. Let the services start.
    Now check if you are able to stream.

Get back to us with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, May 20, 2019
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

i can not connect to stream.exe but can for everything else, plus updater will not work.

Adobe flash will not play Xfinity stream on Win10pro

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing an issue with Xfinity stream due to Adobe Flash player. We will look into this for you. However, in order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate steps, please reply with the answers to
    the questions below.

1. Which browser are you facing this issue with, apart from Firefox?
    2. Have you checked if the Flash player is enabled on your browser?
    3. Was there any major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it is helpful to you.

Steps to unblock Adobe Flash Player:

1. Login to Xfinity streaming on your browser.
    2. If there is a lock sign on the left or right end of the URL/address bar, click on it.
    3. Scroll down to find Adobe Flash Player and click on Unblock.
    4. You should be able to stream once the Flash Player is Unblocked.

I would also suggest you to refer the article on
    Flash Player Help
    by Adobe and check if it is helpful to you.

Kindly follow the suggestions and get back to us with the results.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, May 20, 2019
Thema:

i can not connect to stream.exe but can for everything else, plus updater will not work.

1. i can not connect to stream.exe but can for everything else, plus updater will not work. - Similar Threads - connect stream exe

2. I have no audio but I can still adjust the volume and everything else

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no audio but I can still adjust the volume and everything else: I just had this issue today, I launched windows as usual but there's no audio, not even in anything I tried updating and roll back the audio drivers I tried everything and none of them helped...
  3. I have no audio but I can still adjust the volume and everything else

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have no audio but I can still adjust the volume and everything else: I just had this issue today, I launched windows as usual but there's no audio, not even in anything I tried updating and roll back the audio drivers I tried everything and none of them helped...
  4. PC Cannot Connect to Internet but Everything Else Can

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Cannot Connect to Internet but Everything Else Can: My PC is connected to a wifi repeater through a LAN cable. It was working until today, so I tried running a troubleshoot to see what's going on and it said "'Ethernet' doesn't have a valid IP Configuration". I tried to reset the netsh through CMD but it didn't work....
  5. PC Cannot Connect to Internet but Everything Else Can

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Cannot Connect to Internet but Everything Else Can: My PC is connected to a wifi repeater through a LAN cable. It was working until today, so I tried running a troubleshoot to see what's going on and it said "'Ethernet' doesn't have a valid IP Configuration". I tried to reset the netsh through CMD but it didn't work....
  6. Tried everything i know, what else can i try?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tried everything i know, what else can i try?: 100% New build. version 20h2(OS Build 19042.630) Things I have done: Updated all drivers. no warnings or unknowns in device manager. Only Monitor, keyboard and mouse attached. Moved around one and both ram sticks through the slots. Purchased new ram. moved them all around...
  7. Internet connection not working for Windows 10 but working for almost everything else.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connection not working for Windows 10 but working for almost everything else.: Hello. I am having issues with my internet. Let me describe it. -Internet icon says not connected to the internet, regardless if I am on ethernet or wireless. -Cannot run troubleshooting on update and security -My profile picture is a dark and poorly rendered default icon...
  8. Can't Connect to Roku Streaming Stick Plus

Can't Connect to Roku Streaming Stick Plus: Hi, Anybody faced the same problem as me. As I try to connect to my Roku device through Miracast, the result show "Cannot connect to the device". Please help me to solve the problem if you have any idea. Thanks....
  9. Edge and Windows Update working, everything else not

Edge and Windows Update working, everything else not: I have tried all the suggestions shown in this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking-winpc/after-upgrading-to-windows-10-internet-only-works/6ee391e0-ab6c-4471-879c-83279eed21ee?page=5 I have tried both resetting to original Win...
  10. Cannot print photos but can print everything else.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot print photos but can print everything else.: Using HP Photosmart C4600 printer/OEM Windows 10/ Windows Photo Viewer. When I try to print a photo I get the error message: "Windows can't find this picture". 45998