Windows 10: I can not control

Discus and support I can not control in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can not control the size of the desktop, and I can not control the brightness I have been writing to you about a year ago and have not dealt with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by majedhazzazi, Sep 7, 2018.

1. I can not control

I can not control the size of the desktop, and I can not control the brightness I have been writing to you about a year ago and have not dealt with this problem I want a quick fix for it.

:)

majedhazzazi, Sep 7, 2018
  2. STEvil Win User

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Sep 7, 2018
  3. volume control error

Hi Akash,

The issue with volume control could have happened due to the corrupted or outdated driver. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the 2 methods below:

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. We would suggest you run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key+X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view as an option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2. Uninstall and reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Uninstall.
    • Install the latest audio driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know the result for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Sep 7, 2018
  4. I can not control

windows 10 control panel

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you want to know how to access the control panel in Windows 10?

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would suggest you to try the following steps to open the Control Panel in the system.

Step 1: Opening Control Panel in Windows 10.

• Open Run command box by simultaneously pressing Windows and R keys (Windows + R).

• In the Run dialog box, type
      Control
      and then press Enter key to open the classic Control Panel.
    Step 2: Access Control Panel in Windows 10 from desktop.

• Right-click on the Start button (Windows logo button at the bottom-left corner of the desktop) and then click Control Panel to open the same.
    Step 3: Launch Control Panel using search.

• Open Start menu or screen.

• In the search box, enter Control Panel and then press Enter key to open the same.
    Note: You can quickly access the search with the help of Windows + C hotkey.

Step 4: Create Control Panel shortcut on desktop.

• Right-click on desktop, click New, and then click Shortcut.
    • In Type the location of the item box, type the following path.
    explorer shell:ControlPanelFolder

• Click Next button.
    • In the Type a name for this shortcut box, type Control Panel, and click Finish button. You can now double-click on the Control Panel icon on the desktop to quickly launch the same.
    Step 5: Pin Control Panel to Start or taskbar.

• In the Start search box, type Control Panel.

• When you see search results, right-click on Control Panel entry and then click Pin to Start to pin it to the Start menu or screen.
    Note: Clicking Pin to taskbar will pin the Control Panel to taskbar.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

I can not control

1. I can not control - Similar Threads - control

2. installing drivers for xbox 360 wireless controller reciever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installing drivers for xbox 360 wireless controller reciever: Hi guys! I'd like to install drivers for my xbox 360 wireless controller reciever. I have seen tutorials on youtube showing how to do this from the device manager. However, when I go to manually install the driver from a list of available drivers on my machine, there is no...
  3. I forgot my User Account Control password! Can someone please help me out?!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forgot my User Account Control password! Can someone please help me out?!: Whenever I press a User Account Control symbol, it tells me to type in the Guest password! I don't know what the password is! Can someone please help me out?!!!...
  4. Laptop Screen brightness can't be controled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Screen brightness can't be controled: My laptop screen brightness can't be controlled but the control buttons for brightness on the keyboard has reaction (brightness slider) can move up and down. But the screen brightness has no reaction it shows maximum brightness, too bright for my eyes. Please some one can...
  5. Movies & TV application volume control

in Windows 10 Customization
    Movies & TV application volume control: The Windows 10 Movies & TV application is not able to control the volume. Is there any way in Windows 10 Pro to allow individual applications to control volume?...
  6. Windows 10 laptop isn’t able to detect controllers using USB hub

Windows 10 laptop isn’t able to detect controllers using USB hub: The USB controllers work without any problem when plugged in the laptop but when I plug 4 controllers at once using a hub, my Windows 10 laptop isn’t able to detect them....
  7. The Control Panel (Category View)

The Control Panel (Category View): Hi Guys, Does anyone know the GUIDs for the Control Panel (Category View) applets: [img] I'm trying to customise these icons without using a third party software. Appreciate any advise / guidance. Regards, 129497
  8. Windows 10 showing "No such interface Supported" error message when trying to open control...

Windows 10 showing "No such interface Supported" error message when trying to open control...: The box comes up when i try to open certain apps. When i close tho box nothing else happens. the app doesnt open. Does anyone know how To fix??? Thanks...
  9. what is the default registry value for Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control...

what is the default registry value for Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control...: qwertyuiopsdgfhtyfthhgghjtykilp;'][\[lhgffghhggtnmjhgfgtrtfgfffyhfvbgd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-default-registry-value-for/baaff689-62ca-4fd4-b5e4-d42fb3839e7c
  10. Control Panel Applets' CLSID

Control Panel Applets' CLSID: Hi Guys, Does anyone know what the CLSIDs / GUIDs for the following applets in Control Panel: [img] [img] Mail Flash Player (32-bit) In addition, I would be extremely appreciative if you can advise how I can go about looking up an applet's GUID. Thank you, 129455