Windows 10: I can not create a storage space with C: drive ?

Discus and support I can not create a storage space with C: drive ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I was thinking to create a pool of two SSD for performance but when I try I get all my drives except the C: drive so I can not make a pool with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by William40, Dec 30, 2019.

1. William40 Win User

I can not create a storage space with C: drive ?

Hi

I was thinking to create a pool of two SSD for performance but when I try I get all my drives except the C: drive so I can not make a pool with the C: drive ?

I can not create a storage space with C: drive ? [​IMG]

:)

William40, Dec 30, 2019

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Dec 30, 2019
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CI can not create a storage space with C: drive ? :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Dec 30, 2019
  4. I can not create a storage space with C: drive ?

Repartitioning Windows 10 Hard Drive to create more space on C Drive

My Windows 10 PC is portioned into a C drive and a D drive. I need to expand the C drive, which contains only my Windows components, to make room for a Windows update. Since the D drive has plenty of space, I want to move storage space from D to C.

I shrank the D drive, but instead of putting the extra storage space into C, the computer created a new partition, which it labeled as "Unallocated." How do I move the storage that is now in the Unallocated part of the drive into the C drive?

Karen T Levine, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

I can not create a storage space with C: drive ?

1. I can not create a storage space with C: drive ? - Similar Threads - create storage space

2. Storage size of C Drive not matching actual storage space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage size of C Drive not matching actual storage space: I extended my C Drive from 235 GB to ~476 GB using Disk Management; however, most things are still showing 235 GB and I am still limited by that smaller size storage space. The SSD inside should be a 512. I am using a new Lenovo ThinkBookI have run Disk Optimization, a BIOS...
  3. extend c drive storage space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    extend c drive storage space: c drive has fixed storage i:e 38 gb,now how to extend my storage data in c drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/extend-c-drive-storage-space/b1ccba02-2e20-4360-acf5-94cefeb6890b
  4. Storage Space of C Drive

Storage Space of C Drive: I am facing a serious issue, my C Drive is getting full automatically, even after I clean-up temporary files and other unwanted stuffs. Please tell me some points to resolve this issue...
  5. Storage space in Drive C

Storage space in Drive C: How do you increase the storage space in Drive C? I have added a new disk to my laptop creating an extra drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-space-in-drive-c/6e415259-4f48-4d7d-a703-2a5df41589fe"
  6. Creating storage spaces using 2 drives

Creating storage spaces using 2 drives: I have a workstation (HP z1) that only supports 2 drives. Is it possible to set up a mirrored storage space with this IF the OS (Windows 10) is on a separate partition and I mirror just the remainder of that drive with the other? I know Storage Spaces doesn't support...
  7. Create storage spaces with only 2 drives?

Create storage spaces with only 2 drives?: I have a workstation (HP z1) that only supports 2 drives. Is it possible to set up a mirrored storage space with this IF the OS (Windows 10) is on a separate partition and I mirror just the remainder of that drive with the other? I know Storage Spaces doesn't support...
  8. c drive can I create a path for c drive storage to be pooled with external driveso I can...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    c drive can I create a path for c drive storage to be pooled with external driveso I can...: I know they're has 2 b a way to add to c drive storage somehow . and can a pathway b created to external drive or does it (pathway have to be external hard drive pathway to c? or can I do this in f10 orf2 boot or a pooling of drives...
  9. How can I create extra space Disk Space on my C Drive?

How can I create extra space Disk Space on my C Drive?: [ATTACH] I need extra Disk Space on my C Drive it is currently at 117 MB how can I increase it to 1 TB? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-create-extra-space-disk-space-on-my-c/1f4a723f-ee42-4e52-a28f-c346f6d03341"
  10. Need more storage space on C: drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need more storage space on C: drive.: Tried deleting all files not needed to free up space on my computer, by using disk cleanup and manually, but my computer continues to tell me more space is needed to update Windows 10 software it only updates 95% of 100%. I don't want to keep going and delete the wrong...