Windows 10: I can not delete an unwanted e mail contact in WLM

Discus and support I can not delete an unwanted e mail contact in WLM in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I do not know how this contact got into my address book, but I can not delete it. It is the echo sound service from skype. All other contacts can be... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Johannes, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Johannes Win User

I can not delete an unwanted e mail contact in WLM

I do not know how this contact got into my address book, but I can not delete it.
    It is the echo sound service from skype.
    All other contacts can be deleted with a right click and delete, but not this one.
    How can I delete this entry or shall I just ignore it.
    I suppose it got added by installing skype.

I can not delete an unwanted e mail contact in WLM [​IMG]

:)

Johannes, Feb 28, 2016

2. how do I create folders in my Win 10 mail program

I contacted support as you suggested.

Windows 10 support passed me to Outlook support who took over control of my laptop but did not succeed with a solution and then asked me to reboot whereby I lost contact with them.

I only gave a very simple request to them.

1) my e mail programme is Window Live Mail 2009 which has all my saved e mail messages filed under e mail folders(storage).

2)I have upgraded to Windows 10 and signed into the Outlook .com mail programme/App

3)In the Outlook.com mail I can see all my Inbox/Sent/Draft/Deleted/Junk e mails but NOT my storage folders.

4)I am doing this in advance of the support being removed by Microsoft to WLM 2009.

5)I also like the simplistic headings of Outlook.com which is similar but clearer than WLM2009

6)I do not like the ribbon in WLM 2012 and think one day Microsoft wihes us all to be on Outlook.com (if we can transfer our e mail folders !!!!)

Any help in transferring them from Windows Live Mail 2009 to Outlook.com mail would be appreciated.

I despair. Are my questions confusing(not to me)

robin hood 1, Feb 28, 2016
  3. pespilost Win User
    How can I delete an E-Mail account in Nokia 6300

I have setup an E-Mail account (e.g Gmail) on my Nokia 6300. I would like to delete this account which is no longer needed. I couldn’t find any delete option there. Before Nokia 6300, I have used Nokia E-50. It has a very simple option in Connect folder
    to delete or manage these E-mail accounts. Waiting for you response.

Waqas Zubair.
    Message Edited by on 11-May-200712:37 PM

pespilost, Feb 28, 2016
  4. I can not delete an unwanted e mail contact in WLM

If your Microsoft account is the same as your Skype account, you cannot delete the Skype contact. This started happening when Microsoft bought Skype. The only way to delete it is to unlink your Microsoft account and Skype with each other and then reboot.

cflusflwfl, Feb 28, 2016
Thema:

I can not delete an unwanted e mail contact in WLM

1. I can not delete an unwanted e mail contact in WLM - Similar Threads - delete unwanted mail

2. E-mail Contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    E-mail Contacts: G'day,I do not know what happened. If I wanted to find a friend & their e-mail, I would click on Switch To People. I would see all my contact. When I do it now I get this Pop-Up. Please could somebody tell me how I can get it back to the way it was?Cheers Perry* Moved from...
  3. Deleted e-mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted e-mails: How do I find deleted e-mails from the same sender. They are not in trach or the recycle bin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-e-mails/6f5eba1e-eb27-489c-a36e-9b3e9876da38
  4. How To Remove Old Unwanted E-mail Contacts

in Windows 10 Customization
    How To Remove Old Unwanted E-mail Contacts: . I have a few old unwanted e-mail contacts in Windows 10 Peoples app. I also get the same Contacts addresses showing in the drop down menu in the Mail app when typing in a name. I can find no way to delete the contact in either app. I get the following message when I...
  5. E-mail for Contacts going to Bulk Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    E-mail for Contacts going to Bulk Mail: Recently noticed I was not receiving e-mail from several of my Contacts. Just by chance when looking for a notice from a vendor in my Bulk Folder I found many e-mails from Contacts that I have in my People App. I am working with Windows 10 and I have Yahoo Mail. Has...
  6. How can I make the url in my WLM e mail signature clickable

in Browsers and Email
    How can I make the url in my WLM e mail signature clickable: WLM 2012. I can do that if I go each time to the html icon, but I have to do that for each e mail. Is there a way to have it clickable with all outgoing e mails like it would be if not made clickable. I have spend a lot of time on the internet looking for a solution, but I...
  7. Deleted e-mails

in Browsers and Email
    Deleted e-mails: I have an outlook and hot-mail account. I check it every day with Windows 10 mail and delete unwanted e-mails and empty the deleted folder. Every time I go to the deleted folder, there are e-mails there that I deleted a week ago. Why have a deleted folder if it's not going to...
  8. I can not delete an unwanted contact.

in Browsers and Email
    I can not delete an unwanted contact.: Two questions in one: After the one month of using Windows 10, will the old Windows folder be deleted along with Windows live mail? If so, is there a way to preserve WLM, I really prefer to keep using this program. I do not know how this contact got into my address book,...
  9. Deleted E Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Deleted E Mail: I received an E Mail on my I Phone for my ATT.NET account. When I forwarded it, it was deleted from my ATT server and I Phone.I have checked the box on my I Phone to not delete the E Mail from the server. How can I find the deleted E Mail on my ATT server? My ATT is imap. 80038
  10. E-Mail contacts

in Browsers and Email
    E-Mail contacts: The Win 10 Mail does not have a connection to contacts. If you want to forward or send E-Mail, you have to open the People app and copy and paste to the To line in the Web 10 Mail page. Is there a way to have the contacts button on the Web 10 mail page? I had to download Win...