Windows 10: I can not delete file on Drive D, Window 10

Discus and support I can not delete file on Drive D, Window 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have Kaspersky anti virus program to control my pc, and they found Trojan.Win32.Agent in D;/Wintools/HijackThis.exe I want to delete it and tried... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ChaweewanSingpathai, Jun 20, 2019.

1. I can not delete file on Drive D, Window 10

I have Kaspersky anti virus program to control my pc, and they found Trojan.Win32.Agent in D;/Wintools/HijackThis.exe

I want to delete it and tried to open Drive D, but it does not allow me to open it. The Kaspersky has no object to remove this virus too

What can I do ?

I have 3 program such as Malwarebytes, or others but they could not found this virus . So They can not help

Anybody can help me please ?

I reset computer and clean all data but this virus still there, What can I do ?

:)

ChaweewanSingpathai, Jun 20, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 20, 2019
  3. D drive

Hi,

Based on the details you have provided us, it appears that there might be some corrupted contents on the said partition. We can also consider that this is caused by a virus.

For us to check if a certain virus is hiding your files, kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Command prompt in the search bar.
    • Type-in the following command:

attrib -h -r -s /s /d D:\*.*
    • Press Enter to execute the command.

If you think that there is nothing important stored in it, then we suggest that you reformat your D drive so that you can use the free space for important files.

You can follow the steps below to start with the process:

• Click on the File Explorer.
    • Select This PC.
    • Right-click on your D drive, then click on Format.
    • Follow the on-screen process to finish formatting the partition.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Jun 20, 2019
  4. I can not delete file on Drive D, Window 10

How to delete files on D drive (window 10)

How to delete files on D drive (window 10)

MICHAEL2562, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

I can not delete file on Drive D, Window 10

1. I can not delete file on Drive D, Window 10 - Similar Threads - delete file Drive

2. Windows 10 d drive accidentaly deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 d drive accidentaly deleted: Hello,Yesterday i was cleaning my pc and deleted d drive, so everything that i have had on dekstop. I then went to trashcan and renewed all the files, but i still cant use them. Everything that is on desktop i cant open. Files are there but pc freezes when i try to open them....
  3. Deleted D-drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted D-drive: So I've always been installing Games and other stuff to my C-Drive, and today I tried installing a game to the D-Drive because I had no more space in the other one. After coming back to see how it's going I realized it had stopped installing because the D-Driver got completly...
  4. Deleted D-drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted D-drive: So I've always been installing Games and other stuff to my C-Drive, and today I tried installing a game to the D-Drive because I had no more space in the other one. After coming back to see how it's going I realized it had stopped installing because the D-Driver got completly...
  5. Deleted D-drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. can i store files in the (D:) drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can i store files in the (D:) drive?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Basic-In-Out-System [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mggt91/can_i_store_files_in_the_d_drive/
  7. Can I redirect Program files to D drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I redirect Program files to D drive?: Split from this thread. HI, If I do this. To change the default installation path, just follow below steps: 1. Press Windows key + R and type gpedit.msc 1. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion. 2. At the right panel, look for...
  8. Can I delete this files that are on my D:\ drive?

Can I delete this files that are on my D:\ drive?: Hello, I think this is my second post on this community and I wanted to ask if I could delete all the files that are on the D:\ drive since I want to use it to put my games on that drive and some of the files take a lot of storage. Here Im leaving a screenshot of the files...
  9. Windows delete the file and folder from D drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows delete the file and folder from D drive: Hi, Today while doing some work with my window laptop it asked for reset for update. After upgrading windows become fresh amd my D: fully formated and my all files lost i had 10 G of data in D drive. How to recover . Windows.old is empty !...
  10. Can I delete msdia80.dll on drive D

Can I delete msdia80.dll on drive D: Hi, Can I delete msdia80.dll on drive D? After searching google, the best answer I found is NO - but I have to move it to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\VC and register it. I also found another answer stating it was ok to delete it if the file in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. DummyDir

2. what is the dummy dir on dell computer

3. why do I now have a DummyDir

4. what is a dummy file,
  5. Why is DummyDir on my D: drive?,
  6. dummydir folder,
  7. dell dummydir,
  8. why cant I delete files onedrive,
  9. not able to delete shared folders from one drive