Windows 10: I can not down load HP drivers during install.

Discus and support I can not down load HP drivers during install. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; No mater what I try I am not allowed past the driver installation, only can be done by administrator. Have tried multiple times, what next?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TimothyStament, Apr 11, 2020.

1. I can not down load HP drivers during install.

No mater what I try I am not allowed past the driver installation, only can be done by administrator. Have tried multiple times, what next?

:)

TimothyStament, Apr 11, 2020
  2. PLSG08 Win User

Re-Installing HP drivers....

Hey guys!

So I just reformatted my Aunt's HP/Compaq Laptop (CQ42-292TX) and now I'm installing the drivers, but it looks like it won't

I've tried downloading and installing the drivers from the HP website, and all of them would just fail. (Even if they finished) Also the Intel driver would just show "This computer does not meet the requirements.." blah blah blah even if there's no driver installed.

the only drivers I need is:

Wi-Fi driver

what I have:
    Graphics Driver (I already have the latest from AMD and Intel...)

the AMD driver would just finish installing but Catalyst won't show up :/

I'll try safe mode

Quick replies and any suggestions are welcome (except setting it to Wumbo)

Thanks!

PLSG08, Apr 11, 2020
  3. naveen1 Win User
    clean-install win10 and re-install hp-factory-installed drivers, apps

ok. thanks a lot to everyone. i am really grateful.
    @mrgeek
    HP recovery manager is there, but my RECOVERY partition is not there. so HP recovery manager lists all the drivers and applications present in C:\SWsetup (it says nothing found if that folder is moved). and i think HP recovery manager cannot use the DVDs to install the drivers and applications. and i booted from disc-1, it opens the recovery interface but there is no option to restore ONLY the drivers and applications. i guess the only option is what others have suggested.

naveen1, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

I can not down load HP drivers during install.

HP Drivers won't install

are you sure they're even relevant? my laptops drivers list heaps of alternate drivers that arent actually for my laptop (EG, intel video drivers, when its got AMD only)

same could be happening with OS version - you're grabbing XP drivers for win7, or a similar mistake with x86/x64

Mussels, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

I can not down load HP drivers during install.

1. I can not down load HP drivers during install. - Similar Threads - down load drivers

2. During the Windows installation,when driver are loaded the installation process crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    During the Windows installation,when driver are loaded the installation process crashes: Hello, I'm having an issue with my Windows reinstallation using a USB stick. After the reboot, the installation gets stuck. The computer shows that services are starting, but then it abruptly stops and restarts. After this restart, the error message appears in a loop Display...
  3. During the Windows installation,when driver are loaded the installation process crashes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    During the Windows installation,when driver are loaded the installation process crashes: Hello, I'm having an issue with my Windows reinstallation using a USB stick. After the reboot, the installation gets stuck. The computer shows that services are starting, but then it abruptly stops and restarts. After this restart, the error message appears in a loop Display...
  4. During the Windows installation,when driver are loaded the installation process crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can not down load Norton.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not down load Norton.: When i try to download Norton it says " This process is unable to continue due to system service that may be installed or can not be started. Repair windows be fore continuing "But this is a new laptop!!...
  6. I can not down load Norton.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not down load Norton.: When i try to download Norton it says " This process is unable to continue due to system service that may be installed or can not be started. Repair windows be fore continuing "But this is a new laptop!!...
  7. where can i down load a bluetooth driver and software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where can i down load a bluetooth driver and software: where can i down load a bluetooth driver and software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-down-load-a-bluetooth-driver-and/899b4b14-eefd-46f9-badc-b36375e2135e
  8. I need to down load a audio output driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need to down load a audio output driver: I need to down load an audio driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-down-load-a-audio-output-driver/fe736a9e-55b5-4819-8756-fac7ff6f77ce
  9. Shows HP logo + loading, then shuts down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Shows HP logo + loading, then shuts down: Just before, my laptop was working fine, and then it suddenly shut down. I opened it again, and it showed "preparing automatic repair" then shut down again. When I opened it again multiple times, it just showed the loading screen then shut down. One time it opened and I even...
  10. need to load driver for HP monitor?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    need to load driver for HP monitor?: I recently bought a new monitor (HP VH240a). It works fine out of the box. On the HP support site there is a driver, which I downloaded. Is there any reason to load that driver since the monitor seems to work fine now? 128987