Windows 10: I can not download Forza Horizon 4 Standard edition on WIN 10 Pro

Discus and support I can not download Forza Horizon 4 Standard edition on WIN 10 Pro in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Four days ago, I bought Forza Horizon 4 Standard edition from my acc for my kids acc and his brand new notebook, and can not download it from Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AnaMB1, Jul 10, 2020.

1. AnaMB1 Win User

I can not download Forza Horizon 4 Standard edition on WIN 10 Pro

Four days ago, I bought Forza Horizon 4 Standard edition from my acc for my kids acc and his brand new notebook, and can not download it from Microsoft store since.

His notebook has required performances, we tried on wi-fi, mobile and ethernet all unlimited connections, and still nothing. First attempt gave us 75% of the game and it stood like that for 2 days. Then some updates for Windows came and we lost that percentage, now it stays on 18% for 2 days.... We deleted cache, deleted that recent updates, I have loged with my acc on his device....

I dont know what is happening and what to do more? Please, give us some advice...

Thank you!

:)

AnaMB1, Jul 10, 2020

2. Forza Horizon 4 Deluxe Edition Download issue

So I just bought Forza Horizon 4 Deluxe Edition, and it has 46 downloads at queue. I know thats normal, but is it supposed to download Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Horizon 4 Deluxe? Because for me, its downloading the deluxe version and the normal one. The
    Deluxe Version download is also taking forever while the normal version bar is moving fast. Do you know whats the problem with this glitch?

I can not download Forza Horizon 4 Standard edition on WIN 10 Pro [​IMG]

BryceHwang, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Forza Horizon 4 download problem

I pre ordered the Forza Horizon 4 standard edition on 1st October, but the download seems to never end. It keeps on increasing and increasing. Please tell me a way !! One more thing.... I am never going to buy anything on microsoft store again !!

AmbarishRoy, Jul 10, 2020
  4. birdfries Win User

Downloading Forza Horizon 4 stuck at "Starting Download"

Hi all. I'm trying to download Horizon 4 via Game Pass from the Microsoft Store. If I download the "Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition", it gets stuck at "Acquiring License" infinitely and the downloads list shows Horizon 4 as "Starting Download", and if
    I try just downloading the app just called "Forza Horizon 4", it stays stuck at "Starting Download".

These are the things I've tried:

In-Place Windows Upgrade to fix my install

WSReset.exe

Terminating and Resetting Microsoft Store app

Re-registering Windows Store through Powershell

sfc /scannow (No problems detected)

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth (No problems detected)

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth (No problems detected)

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth (No problems detected)

Stopping Windows Update service

Stopping wuauserv and BITS and clearing SoftwareDistribution

Resetting network settings

Running Tweaking.com’s Windows Repair tool

Windows Store troubleshooter (No problems detected)

Performing a Clean Boot

Logging out of and into MS Account

And yes, no updates are currently available for my PC.

birdfries, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

1. I can not download Forza Horizon 4 Standard edition on WIN 10 Pro - Similar Threads - download Forza Horizon

2. erreor on forza horizon 4 standard edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    erreor on forza horizon 4 standard edition: hello i am jessy and i would like to play forza horizon 4 on my pc but i have it now but there is a media tool componets required. but what is that? do i have to buy windows AGIAN? and if I need to buy windows agian WHY IS IT SO expensive ! microsoft please lower your...
  3. CANNOT DOWNLOAD FORZA HORIZON 4 ULTIMATE EDITION

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    CANNOT DOWNLOAD FORZA HORIZON 4 ULTIMATE EDITION: Dear Sir/Madam I purchased yesterday the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition and cannot download the game in the pc. It starts downloading add ons and around 70% it stops and the error message I get is that they will continue trying to download... Kindly advise...
  4. I can no longer download Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can no longer download Forza Horizon 4: Well, first I wanted to greet everyone and as the title explains, it has been since last year that I can no longer install Forza. I have already tried many of the options people gave me in another thread and all without any results. I decided to wait a while to see what would...
  5. Paid for Forza Horizon 4 Standard

Paid for Forza Horizon 4 Standard: I just paid for Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition, after going through 3 different e-mails not being able to verify them because my old Phone number is in use, and I have to wait a month for the 'security' settings to change to an alternative e-mail. I wonder, if I buy a...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Deluxe Edition Download issue

Forza Horizon 4 Deluxe Edition Download issue: So I just bought Forza Horizon 4 Deluxe Edition, and it has 46 downloads at queue. I know thats normal, but is it supposed to download Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Horizon 4 Deluxe? Because for me, its downloading the deluxe version and the normal one. The Deluxe Version...
  7. Forza Horizon 3 standard edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 standard edition: Wie kann ich das spiel runterladen Habe versucht aber kriege nach - auf meinem Gerät installieren - nur ein weisses Windows-Fenster !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-3-standard-edition/37f45add-b019-45dd-bda0-eb36091157ee
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Standard edition doesn't save my progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Standard edition doesn't save my progress: I have already a week trying to fix this problem, the game doesn't save any of my progress, I've uninstalled & installed like 3 times & still starting from the beginning whenever I want to play, I can't find any solution that actually works. It shows messages like...File...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 download problem: I pre ordered the Forza Horizon 4 standard edition on 1st October, but the download seems to never end. It keeps on increasing and increasing. Please tell me a way !! One more thing.... I am never going to buy anything on microsoft store again !!...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition wont run!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition wont run!!!!: Hey I just purchased the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition on PC and when I click to play, it launches the small screen with the game name and then goes away without the game starting. Please help!!!...